znar25

Apr 25, 2021
My options are Quinn endings.

1) Positive. Quinn becomes a witness in a case against drug trafficking and prostitution.

2) Neutral. She runs from the campus from the police and spends her whole life on the run.

3) Bad. Quinn breaks down, becomes a psychopath and beats up Riona. She is exposed, put in prison, where no one visits her.
I was thinking 4) Born Again. Finds religion. Wears long conservative dresses. Acts shy and is gathering enough courage to ask MC to the Sadie Hawkins dance.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
While it's interesting viewpoint I'm leaning more toward Bella's mental problems and her seeing James next to her to be exact. As there was a theory that library scene from Bella's past was actually just Bella talking with her imagination (and James is long gone and this point), it does connect with some other points in the story. The scene with MC and Bella in a library and "call for help" is one thing, closed closet is another (maybe in Bella's mind James is phisically present there), and also during the date at Luigi's when Bella goes to the toilet she says to the mirror:
View attachment 1825036

Which obviously is adressed at James, but maybe it's on deeper level, not meaning that James is not present in her life anymore, but that he's not at her side at the moment (could be because of Bella's choice to remove the ring, James stopped appearing next to Bella).
That would mean Bella's fully aware of her mental state and she knows that James is not real (contrary to the flashback library scene), and it would also explain her reluctance regarding removing the ring - she's still torn between her old life and moving forward, and removing the ring could be a symbolic gesture of accepting that James is only a creation of her imagination and letting him go.

Ofc in reality it'll probably end with only a mild drama titled "I can't get over my long gone husband, but with power of your dick I'll overcome my trauma", but since we'll get to this point in a few years there's still time for some crazy theories :D
I concur Herr Doktor, the patient needs multiple doses of MC's dick. This will be a long, hard treatment. The patient will need this treatment the rest of their life, but should be able to live a happy life. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I was thinking 4) Born Again. Finds religion. Wears long conservative dresses. Acts shy and is gathering enough courage to ask MC to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
I also like the version in which she begins to love pink, listening to Bieber and Selena Gomez, to understand the difference between Escentric Molecules and Amouage, and to collect silver jewelry.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
A lot of people have forgotten about that little line from Bella. It's easy to be lulled into a false sense of security with her, now that full sex has happened and girlfriend status achieved. I wonder how long DPc will allow the good feelings to last before he pulls the rug out from underneath? Could be soon with Jill conflict or the return of James. Or perhaps he waits...and lets things simmer for a while and then crushes hearts. :eek:
CH12.... Bella path (no sides or LIs).... Bella reluctantly goes back to James upon return, crushing MC. MC then finds Jill, pretends to be her boyfriend. Plows Jill. Jill is totally committed to MC. MC dumps her harshly to punish Bella.

OK, how is that for a fucked up story-line? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Bella is very strange. She takes off the ring when she goes on a date with Tremolo and fucks, but she put it on the morning after sex. She says it's a habit, but she's obviously lying.
Jade never took off her rings during meetings with Tremolo and it's understandable why. She hates and despises her husband, for her sex with Tremolo is an attempt to amuse her ego and humiliate her husband in her eyes.
But not for Bella. For her, loyalty to James is very important. I even think she's pretty religious. She calls herself an adulteress and probably keeps her husband's things in that locked room. She was proud of her loyalty, but everything broke down when MС came into her life. Therefore, for me, the only explanation why she did not take off the ring was that she began to enjoy her depravity and betrayal to her husband, like Jade. Yes, she fucked him this morning with a ring on her finger.
CHICK/MC is portrayed so gallantly, and with the Bella path, she has now seen what a real man is like. So, there is that also. Adios James.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think the main drama will be related to the return of James, which will make Bella explode. I'm sure he'll come back. Perhaps even a slight NTR awaits us when James returns in the form of an awkward and embarrassing kiss.

If MC fucked Bella in front of Jill, I believe Bella will not have moral support and this will further aggravate the situation.
I imagine Bella and MC having dinner together, the doorbell rings. Bella opens the door and looks in horror at the man at the door. A curtain. This is in the spirit of Pink. Once again, MC wILL go to Derek's (or Sage's) place for the night.

Reactions: Redd23
Apr 10, 2022
I imagine Bella and MC having dinner together, the doorbell rings. Bella opens the door and looks in horror at the man at the door. A curtain. This is in the spirit of Pink. Once again, MC wILL go to Derek's (or Sage's) place for the night.
I've thought about that too. Maybe even a physical confrontation between the MC and James, where Bella takes his side.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any torrent for Season 1&2? Game is too big to download from nopy(sppeds are abysmal) or paying for mega ugh.
NOPY is long dead, if you're referencing them you're out of touch with this thread in the first place. ;) And you don't have to pay for mega, you can bypass limitations with a VPN to skip to different countries and resume the file.

There is in fact a torrent out there, but I've had multiple posts deleted for referencing it, because the person who hosts the site requires users to sign in to use it. Absolutely worth it, though, the bandwidth has been glorious.
Better yet, put a dick in her mom. :Kappa:
I forgot who we were talking about here, but if it was Amelia, yes.
If Isabella was widowed, that would be in her personnel file
Things must be very different where you've worked. I've dealt with a number of HR departments and in browsing through files not once has there been an info for people saying "Oh, by the way, has a dead husband/wife", though there could be an exception with someone who took a funeral leave during their employ.
Hey, anyone know how to reset gallery, I delete all saves from game and from renpy folder in appdata, but I can still see scenes, anyone can help pls
Go back to those folders where the save games were. Delete the 'persistent' file. That is where all scene unlocks and render rewards are stored.

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I think the main drama will be related to the return of James, which will make Bella explode. I'm sure he'll come back. Perhaps even a slight NTR awaits us when James returns in the form of an awkward and embarrassing kiss.

If MC fucked Bella in front of Jill, I believe Bella will not have moral support and this will further aggravate the situation.
Perhaps James is not alive or dead, but in a coma. The room is simply a small home hospital, where James is kept alive, but in a vegetative state. Even if it doesn't make much sense, it could explain why she is (possibly) mentally disturbed , why she feels she will "come back" and it would also explain why the MC says she wants to ask for help.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
A lot of people have forgotten about that little line from Bella. It's easy to be lulled into a false sense of security with her, now that full sex has happened and girlfriend status achieved. I wonder how long DPc will allow the good feelings to last before he pulls the rug out from underneath? Could be soon with Jill conflict or the return of James. Or perhaps he waits...and lets things simmer for a while and then crushes hearts. :eek:
She could make a nice axe murder story and change this whole story into a gore feast!

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Hey, anyone know how to reset gallery, I delete all saves from game and from renpy folder in appdata, but I can still see scenes, anyone can help pls
You also have to delete the persistent file in your Renpy folder of the userprofile - %USERPROFILE%\Appdata\\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-xxxxxxxxxx

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
My options are Quinn endings.

1) Positive. Quinn becomes a witness in a case against drug trafficking and prostitution.

2) Neutral. She runs from the campus from the police and spends her whole life on the run.

3) Bad. Quinn breaks down, becomes a psychopath and beats up Riona. She is exposed, put in prison, where no one visits her.
What about Quinn falls in love with MC, MC breaks her heart?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes