DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
We're still absolutely none the wiser as to what went on in Bella's past, and really, the big reveal will come when the mc discovers it, not in a flashback. Going into the locked room will probably explain a lot, but whether the mc goes in uninvited or Bella decides to share with him... Who knows.
I think we'll get some kind of reveal in EP9, I can't imagine the episode not having a confrontation between Bella and Jill if we're on Bella's route, and Jill must mention something about James. If DPC decides to water it down to Jill just being jealous because Bella told her to date MC I'll be quite disappointed tbh, especially on a playthrough where we don't pursue Jill.
But I'm not expecting a full reveal including what's in the room until the end of the season.

Although I'm not sold on the "James is not really there in the flashback and Bella was just imagining things and her supervisor sent her home because she thought Bella was a whackjob" theory, it definitely was a bit strange that her supervisor sent her home purely for talking with her husband (maybe they kissed offscreen but that's still no reason to send her home). Maybe the supervisor is just a cunt, but it's possible there is more to it. I mean why did Bella really freak out when she found they were headed there? Because she worked there and her husband visited her there once? Is that really a good enough reason to go running all the way home? Seems a little weird...
A lot of stuff happened in that library offscreen, that's almost certain, Bella herself said it during the dinner, "that place brings back a lot of memores. Both good and bad. Mostly bad.", so we know she has a lot of bad memories from those times, the flashback happens to show us one of those times things didn't go well for her.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Us running around in circles with stupid arguments seem to have made @sixart run way, come back mate, we promise to stop:Kappa:
I haven't gone anywhere... I'm just less active which you pointed out almost exactly well the thread runs around in circles... same folks same discussion ( semi-new perspective ) same outcomes... I think it get's boring in a while so why should I be active ?... unless to goof around as usual :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Nobody " makes " me do anything I don't agree to... so don't be afraid you guys won't chase me away ;)

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know if you've seen it, but Dalli has been building upon my theory with the claim that the guy with the glasses that's watching them is actually James' killer. :ROFLMAO: I don't know where he comes up with these stuff but this one is another one of those theories like the one with Josy wears white pants and Jill wears white pants, so this proves that they are sisters. :Kappa:

Same here. I didn't mind that Bella was actually married at one point of time before meeting MC and it's completely clear that she's no a virgin (that's the specialty of Mary-Nicole, who gave birth to a child while being a virgin and still was a virgin at the point of meeting MC :Kappa:). I'm glad you aren't one of those guys, the Chasing Sunsets thread has been annoying me for the past few days with such a meaningless debate (if one of the main LI's is a virgin or not) and ironically, the whole retardation was started by two other devs of games who have nothing to do with Chasing Sunsets.
Well, in the defense of Dalix, Josy and Jill also wore Black Leather pants, in the same episode.... so Who know , may be there is something in to it :LOL: :ROFLMAO:.

I was vividly against the Idea of Jill being a Virgin. I had lots of debate and back and forth with Holly B about it, I eventually lost that bet, as We aware:LOL:. I think Maya would have been more than enough for the "first time with a boy" storyline. I dare to say its even better.

Jill would been better, if She had a bad experience or even couple of bad experience, where people took advantage of her. That would fit more in to the , She has trouble seeing if someone approaches is genuine toward her, and could been a good reason why She is more cautious with MC.

But, well, it is what it is. Overall, the Sex scene was pretty decent. I just hope that She actually evolve and we move past that era of Jill "incompetence", I think that's an okay word for it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When you mentioned Bella and James, I expected you to bring up my theory about it, but it seems you forgot about it. :cry:

Besides since we already decided that Jilly bean is completely uninteresting and not worthy of our time, how about we discuss the fact that Josy wasn't a virgin and in fact seemed quite experienced with dicks. :Kappa:
Personally, I wouldn't mind if Josy had had sex with a man before.:rolleyes:

But.:oops:

DPC again leaves many gaps on this topic. The first thing I have to mention is what Maya told the MC in EP3. She is no longer a virgin, has dated men, but has never had sex with a man. Yet she is no longer a virgin. Could this also apply to Josy?:unsure:

Let's take a look at Josy. So we know that the characters in BaDIK do not have sex until they are 18. In the flashback of Josy and Maya from EP4, they both have sex with each other for the first time, ergo they are 18 years old. This all happened during high school vacation, so it should also be clear that they are both older than the MC since his birthday was after he was in school. So they are all currently 19 years old. Back to the topic. Josy and Maya had their first sex in the first half of the year, which means Josy was already about 5-6 months 18 years old. Also, we learned after the fact that she had friends where she was, but there was no mention of whether there was a boyfriend. :sneaky:

Considering that Maya and Josy were living near B&R at the time, as we learn from Maya in EP1, stepbrother Tommy was not far away, and we all know that Tommy would not react well to Josy's boyfriend. The DIKs at least agreed that they would rather not tell Tommy that Josy spent the night at the MC. So Tommy may have been acting as a cockblocker, which can also be seen as a reason for Josy's hatred of Tommy. After all, Derek tells the MC in EP3 that he will not be a cockblocker.

Looking at the sex scenes now, I notice that Josy is good at taking the MC's cock while she fucks him. But what I've noticed is that she's definitely sexually inexperienced when it comes to blowjobs, titty fucking, and ass fucking, and she's insecure when it comes to having an orgasm in front of the MC. This is unusual.

- In EP2, Josy asks the MC if he enjoyed the blowjob. The MC's answer was clear.
- Also, we learn through Josy's thoughts that she hasn't had human contact in a long time. Probably, she was faithful to Maya from the first sex to the sex with the MC.
- So during sex in EP5, Josy knew the MC liked the blowjob and is sure of it.
- But we also learn that she has never done a titty job and an ass job and this is new to her. But she takes the MC's cock all the way in.
- During lesbian sex in EP6, we learn that Maya has used Mr. Dildy very rarely, but Josy implies that she has experience with dildos because she tells Maya that frequent use doesn't make her insensitive.
- But now comes the part where Josy offers Maya to be there when she has sex with the MC for the first time, and Maya thinks it's pretty wild. Josy says it's no more unusual than anything else they're currently doing, at least not for Josy herself. I'm confused by this.o_O

Did Josy have sex before she got together with Maya, but then she should have had more practical experience, but mostly only has theoretical knowledge. :rolleyes:

In EP2 Derek tells the MC the following. "I knew a girl who said "everything’s a dildo if you push hard enough"." :eek::ROFLMAO: Derek has known Josy for a long time, and Maya can't even get along with Mr. Didly. So that might explain why Josy can take the MC's cock all the way.

In EP5 Hangout, we learn more about Josy, so Arieth wanted to teach her everything. And she did. At the MC's birthday party, we learn that John, Elena and Arieth had a threesome. At the end of EP6, at the HOT initiation party, Josy greets Elena and I find this scene odd because none of the other girls make eye contact in the following 2 screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now comes my guess as to why Josy said it's not unusual for her to be there when others are having sex. Josy probably asked Elena or Arieth for help because Josy and Maya's list included having sex as a threesome. John, Elena, and Arieth showed it to Josy. That's why Josy and Elena look at each other like that in the screenshots, because they have a little secret that maybe the MC, but certainly not Tommy should and must know.

And the thing is this. Josy may have never fucked a man before the MC. If that's not the case, I don't care either.:rolleyes:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Well, in the defense of Dalix, Josy and Jill also wore Black Leather pants, in the same episode.... so Who know , may be there is something in to it :LOL: :ROFLMAO:.

I was vividly against the Idea of Jill being a Virgin. I had lots of debate and back and forth with Holly B about it, I eventually lost that bet, as We aware:LOL:. I think Maya would have been more than enough for the "first time with a boy" storyline. I dare to say its even better.

Jill would been better, if She had a bad experience or even couple of bad experience, where people took advantage of her. That would fit more in to the , She has trouble seeing if someone approaches is genuine toward her, and could been a good reason why She is more cautious with MC.

But, well, it is what it is. Overall, the Sex scene was pretty decent. I just hope that She actually evolve and we move past that era of Jill "incompetence", I think that's an okay word for it.
I do think Jill will become more proactive. I think she's the type that's very guarded, but once in love, she'll be open to a lot more.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Give Bella an ax and kill 9000 posts in this thread!
And afterwards she might reduce the number of characters in the game to a decent size, like let's say 20?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I think he could have made it that Jill lost her virginity to someone else but regretting it hence the 3 date rules, but just decided to save himself the headache from the retards in his Discord (who are the biggest retards I have seen in my life) with their "Jill is a virgin and is PeRfEcT and I shall take her ViRgInItY and I want to be PeRfEcT like her".

One thing I had against her scene was the changing body shape. Like DPC needs to stop playing around with the body slider so much.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Personally, I wouldn't mind if Josy had had sex with a man before.:rolleyes:

But.:oops:

DPC again leaves many gaps on this topic. The first thing I have to mention is what Maya told the MC in EP3. She is no longer a virgin, has dated men, but has never had sex with a man. Yet she is no longer a virgin. Could this also apply to Josy?:unsure:

Let's take a look at Josy. So we know that the characters in BaDIK do not have sex until they are 18. In the flashback of Josy and Maya from EP4, they both have sex with each other for the first time, ergo they are 18 years old. This all happened during high school vacation, so it should also be clear that they are both older than the MC since his birthday was after he was in school. So they are all currently 19 years old. Back to the topic. Josy and Maya had their first sex in the first half of the year, which means Josy was already about 5-6 months 18 years old. Also, we learned after the fact that she had friends where she was, but there was no mention of whether there was a boyfriend. :sneaky:

Considering that Maya and Josy were living near B&R at the time, as we learn from Maya in EP1, stepbrother Tommy was not far away, and we all know that Tommy would not react well to Josy's boyfriend. The DIKs at least agreed that they would rather not tell Tommy that Josy spent the night at the MC. So Tommy may have been acting as a cockblocker, which can also be seen as a reason for Josy's hatred of Tommy. After all, Derek tells the MC in EP3 that he will not be a cockblocker.

Looking at the sex scenes now, I notice that Josy is good at taking the MC's cock while she fucks him. But what I've noticed is that she's definitely sexually inexperienced when it comes to blowjobs, titty fucking, and ass fucking, and she's insecure when it comes to having an orgasm in front of the MC. This is unusual.

- In EP2, Josy asks the MC if he enjoyed the blowjob. The MC's answer was clear.
- Also, we learn through Josy's thoughts that she hasn't had human contact in a long time. Probably, she was faithful to Maya from the first sex to the sex with the MC.
- So during sex in EP5, Josy knew the MC liked the blowjob and is sure of it.
- But we also learn that she has never done a titty job and an ass job and this is new to her. But she takes the MC's cock all the way in.
- During lesbian sex in EP6, we learn that Maya has used Mr. Dildy very rarely, but Josy implies that she has experience with dildos because she tells Maya that frequent use doesn't make her insensitive.
- But now comes the part where Josy offers Maya to be there when she has sex with the MC for the first time, and Maya thinks it's pretty wild. Josy says it's no more unusual than anything else they're currently doing, at least not for Josy herself. I'm confused by this.o_O

Did Josy have sex before she got together with Maya, but then she should have had more practical experience, but mostly only has theoretical knowledge. :rolleyes:

In EP2 Derek tells the MC the following. "I knew a girl who said "everything’s a dildo if you push hard enough"." :eek::ROFLMAO: Derek has known Josy for a long time, and Maya can't even get along with Mr. Didly. So that might explain why Josy can take the MC's cock all the way.

In EP5 Hangout, we learn more about Josy, so Arieth wanted to teach her everything. And she did. At the MC's birthday party, we learn that John, Elena and Arieth had a threesome. At the end of EP6, at the HOT initiation party, Josy greets Elena and I find this scene odd because none of the other girls make eye contact in the following 2 screenshots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now comes my guess as to why Josy said it's not unusual for her to be there when others are having sex. Josy probably asked Elena or Arieth for help because Josy and Maya's list included having sex as a threesome. John, Elena, and Arieth showed it to Josy. That's why Josy and Elena look at each other like that in the screenshots, because they have a little secret that maybe the MC, but certainly not Tommy should and must know.

And the thing is this. Josy may have never fucked a man before the MC. If that's not the case, I don't care either.:rolleyes:
I thought the same way. Looks like Josie lost her virginity to a vibrator. :D

But actually I mostly agree with you. Of course, I don't think Tommy fucked her, I suppose she had sex for show, but mostly her partners were vibrator and Maya. This actually leads me to one thought.

And what if all LI lost their virginity from a vibrator? :unsure: We find a lot of vibrators in Sage's room. What if she's been dating Chad since high school? Maybe all the girls had a vibrator before meeting MC? What if James is the name of Bella's vibrator?:unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think he could have made it that Jill lost her virginity to someone else but regretting it hence the 3 date rules, but just decided to save himself the headache from the retards in his Discord (who are the biggest retards I have seen in my life) with their "Jill is a virgin and is PeRfEcT and I shall take her ViRgInItY and I want to be PeRfEcT like her".

One thing I had against her scene was the changing body shape. Like DPC needs to stop playing around with the body slider so much.
you say? impossible!!! DPC would never bend to external pressures, how could he ever change anything in his work?

bah! it is so obvious that one can hardly understand what we are talking about from pages and pages....

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Drama theories:
1. Jill is adopted, because of the shame that her sister bring to her family
2. Her sister is actually MC's mother
3. Isabella & Neill were couple back in the days... and they loved each other deeply
4. The relationship between Bella & Neill probably is the reasons behind the death of MC's mother and the missing husband of Bella.
5. Neill is not the biological father of MC, his partner is, MC's mother slept with both of them during the renovation :)
6. Burke know about the whole situation between Neill, Bella & MC's mother, that's why he has all this power in B&R, because he keeps the Royce secret safe.

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
3. Isabella & Neill were couple back in the days... and they loved each other deeply
4. The relationship between Bella & Neill probably is the reasons behind the death of MC's mother and the missing husband of Bella.
Damn, haven't seen this one.
dalli_x beware or someone is going to take your spot. :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
you say? impossible!!! DPC would never bend to external pressures, how could he ever change anything in his work?

bah! it is so obvious that one can hardly understand what we are talking about from pages and pages....
I'm not saying that he's catering to his crowd, but he's playing along with the current judging by the reactions. Like for example if in the last update he went with the overdone handjob>boobjob>blowjob>pussy licking>sex scheme for Jill and spanned the whole damn thing for like 3 more updates, the reaction would have been catastrophic. He judged well by what people wanted and pulled the trigger on it and that's why the whole scene was unexpected and came as a surprise.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Drama theories:
5. Neill is not the biological father of MC, his partner is, MC's mother slept with both of them during the renovation :)
Dude like all of these have been mentioned and discussed over and over again before.

1. Sounds really implausible. We've already had flashbacks of Jill, so I'm just going to say no.
2. Is impossible due to Patreon reasons.
3. Is a theory of mine, but it hasn't been hinted or backed up by anything before, so until MC brings Bella back home with him this one is a no.
4. Just no.
5. This one could be true, but not with the Lynette part.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Dude like all of these have been mentioned and discussed over and over again before.

1. Sounds really implausible. We've already had flashbacks of Jill, so I'm just going to say no.
2. Is impossible due to Patreon reasons.
3. Is a theory of mine, but it hasn't been hinted or backed up by anything before, so until MC brings Bella back home with him this one is a no.
4. Just no.
5. This one could be true, but not with the Lynette part.
1. Jill could be adopted as a baby, there is no evidence of that she isn't...
2. if Jill is adopted there is no patreon reasons...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
9000 posts
You mean 9000 pages of this thread right ? 9000 post means fuck all ! :KEK:
Drama theories:
6. Burke know about the whole situation between Neill, Bella & MC's mother, that's why he has all this power in B&R, because he keeps the Royce secret safe.
Now this is just ridiculous from the beginning till it's end... d3philer ^ this might be a prime example why I'm reluctant to be active... this is waste of space / time / assets / whatnot and even if the majority isn't this extreme but surely wondering into that direction... :eek:
6f7d85b8ee05dcf1960674e611b9ffacde9f849ba97ed72fd3ab5ac1965e3cff.jpg :KEK:

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
Has anyone put forward the theory that Derek is the bad guy? Or that Bella has James body in a freezer in that locked room in her house?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes