Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Lily cant be a federal agent since she is dealing drugs and having sex for money. Both are crimes even if she was a federal agent. Even on moves they don't actually do sex for money or sell drugs when undercover. Reason why many or some of them gets suspended when they end up using drugs and stuff. I am pretty sure he won't go on that road.
Also, an informant is not the same thing as an "agent." There are any number of different ways she could be working with the cops which would make sense.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
We know the DIKs are aware that Burke has "eyes" on things.

When the mc is about to fuck Sage after the CUMpetition, Jacob stops him and warns him that not only will Chad find out before sunrise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the dumbass mc didn't interrupt, I'm sure we all agree now that Jacob was worried about her father, Burke, finding out.
or, you know, somebody could have just told MC who Sage's parents were like any normal human beings would do in the many situations MC finds himself in with Sage :HideThePain:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Lily hasn't had sex for money. The only things we've seen her do is a (fucking awesome!!!!) blowjob in exchange for shots, and a straight up hook up with the MC. She's a stripper, but that's not illegal, and we haven't seen her involved with any prostitution.

But more to the point, if you don't think that vice cops will engage in any activity right up to doing drugs and having sex with prostitutes, you don't know what you are talking about. In the US, vice cops are allowed to do pretty much anything. Entrapment laws don't even exist anymore, when it comes to drugs and prostitution. Even when they are still on the books, they are gleefully ignored by every single cop, prosecutor, and judge in the system.
Lily charges you for "fun" in the episode 5 (Hot Headed) you only get out of it by not being a DIK (no pun intended) and not sticking a finger in her ass in episode 3. So it's safe to say that she's charged money in exchange for sexual acts at least once. Probably more than once if we're being honest with how comfortable she was with charging MC.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Lily charges you for "fun" in the episode 5 (Hot Headed) you only get out of it by not being a DIK (no pun intended) and not sticking a finger in her ass in episode 3. So it's safe to say that she's charged money in exchange for sexual acts at least once. Probably more than once if we're being honest with how comfortable she was with charging MC.
I forgot that one. Still, doesn't preclude her being a narc, nor does the whole selling drugs thing. Vice cops are allowed to do anything, and it's all either completely legal, or is ignored by the system.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage has always been that way. She's always been caring, remember how she tries to cheer you up when you're down after the M&J reveal. Now we're getting to see the woman behind the party girl, but I don't think she has changed. She's always been a big softie, and I've said that before in this thread.
the focus on Sage has changed strongly, and this creates some disorientation, but I agree that there is not a big jump in her personality

emotionally before she was completely caught up in the anger over Chad's betrayal, and because of this she strongly neglects her duties as president: okay she wakes up early in the morning to read the sorority accounts, but she completely ignores Maya's plea for help and the fate of her "daughter" Mona.

And that's fine, it's congruent with the narrative.

but for example suddenly we see her as a student, without ever even seeing her go to class (as for example in passing had happened with Jill thanks to Josy), a serious, hard-working student, and at the same time the party girl instead disappears, even at the party at the HOTs her presence is very "institutional", she doesn't dance, she talks to all the guests etc.

unfortunately then, for the sake of plot, she continues to look like an unbelievable gullible person to Quinn, who continues to not do what she asks without losing an ounce of her trust

p.s. by the way welcome back here!;)

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
For me the best were, are and always will be Josy and Maya. :love:

But that doesn't mean I dislike Sage, Jill, Isabella, Riona, Melanie, Sarah, Lily, Elena, Arieth, Aschley, Camily, Heather, KRJ, Sally, etc. Even Quinn has her moments with me, albeit few.:rolleyes::D(y)
We can agree on some things. I have nothing negative to say about any of the ladies. Hell, Josy and Sage round out my top 3.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I forgot that one. Still, doesn't preclude her being a narc, nor does the whole selling drugs thing. Vice cops are allowed to do anything, and it's all either completely legal, or is ignored by the system.
It's not illegal for undercover cops/agents to do illegal activities, but it does significantly reduce their credibility in court when the day comes when they have to testify against the criminals they have been working on.

This is a quote from the book of a legit undercover agent Joseph D. Pistone a.k.a Donnie Brasco, who was undercover in the mafia for 6 years and his work led to over 100 convictions of mobsters:

"I didn’t do these things to be a tough guy. But with things like drinking and drugs, you can’t be a fence-sitter around these guys. If you smoke a joint or take a snort the first time—maybe just to show that you’re a regular guy—or if you say, “Maybe later,” it gives the impression that you do drugs. If you’re a fence sitter, then you’re in a bind. You just invite people to keep offering it to you. And if you say, “Not now,” and then keep refusing and refusing and putting it off, they begin to wonder: What’s up with this guy? But if you draw the line right in the beginning—I don’t do it; I ain’t ever gonna do it—then that’s it, nobody cares anymore......

The thing is, even though it’s a fake world for you as an undercover agent, it’s a real world for the people that you’re dealing with. And you have to abide by the rules in that world. And those rules include how you establish your own standards, credibility, and individuality. I know one or two guys that drank or did drugs while they were undercover just because they thought they had to do that to blend in or show they were tough guys. It was an enormous mistake. You can’t compromise your own standards and personality. Smart wiseguys will see right through your act. You look like somebody that has no mind of his own, hence no strength. I don’t use drugs, and I wasn’t going to start using them then just for an undercover role. How could I tell my kids not to use dope if I was out there sniffing coke just for the job?

And there’s another reason, very practical. As an FBI agent, someday down the line I was going to be in court testifying on all these cases we were making. I was not going to lie. And I was not going to tarnish my credibility and risk failing on convictions by taking drugs or getting drunk or doing anything that would suggest I lacked commitment or character."

"I faced two major problems. One was that as an agent, I couldn’t actually participate in a hit—in fact, it was our duty to prevent the hit if possible — yet as a badguy I couldn’t turn down the invitation without losing credibility. What would I do if and when that situation came up? As an agent, I can’t allow a hit to go through, can’t condone it, certainly can’t participate in it, if I know it’s going to happen. But I could find myself in the situation all of a sudden
"

So, while it's not forbidden for agents to participate in illegal activities, but it risks tarnishing the mission and losing the conviction for a number of reasons. Like for example how are you going to convict a guy you've been working on for murder if you're an accomplice and actually participated in it?

So if Lily is an actual undercover cop, then simply she's bad at her job or it's another bad writing by DPC, trying to come up with something he knows nothing about (like the Maya's bank and loan story for example).

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Opinion. Sage has never had a DIK personality. At first glance, when meeting at the beginning of the game, she may seem like a bitch with a superiority complex, a typical pretentious cheerleader (Bella mentions this, by the way, but stipulates that she judges people superficially in vain). The fact that she is not who she seems to be seen during the game. Sage shows concern when MC gets beat up by jocks. She resents when MC jokes about his dead mother because MC made her feel like crap. She didn't like that MC considered himself a comfort boy after her breakup with Chad. After all, she loved Chad, and it shows.

The image of a bad girl is just a mask she wears to protect herself. Sage is actually neutral. She has signs of both DIK and CHICK affinity. It's depend on situation. The proof of this is that she is satisfied with any type of MC personalities. It doesn't matter if you're DIK or CHICK - the Sage way is always available. She has a hot temper, she loves hard sex and experiments in bed, she is a little wild thing.. But she cares a lot about people close to her. She is wild, open-minded and have a big heart. At that moment I realized that she is my type:
View attachment 1830305

Sage's character is actually revealed in the seventh episode when she agrees to try and help Maya and sticks up for her because she is one of them. Perhaps Maya reminded her of herself in her early years. No wonder the seventh episode is called "True Colors". People, stop frustrating over a fake occasion. If you want a girl to be completely DIK then you have Quinn for that.
I have a series of save paths off to the side just to have a baseline. The LI or side, with no other influences (no other LIs or sides involved). I would think, in those situations, toward even the end of EP7 any LI path you are on, that LI would defend MC to the death. Obviously Maya/Josy being as one LI path.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
i have a problem with Sage, there are some games where u want to try to romance a character, but there is this one character that u really like that at some point in the game will came to u to bare his hearth and ask u out, and it just physically hurt to turn her down just because u are trying someone else route, well that is Sage for me. Worse part is, i went for her route first, so every time i replayed the game to see the other LI route´s it was just.... ouch.

Reactions: Lexkar83

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

It's not illegal for undercover cops/agents to do illegal activities, but it does significantly reduce their credibility in court when the day comes when they have to testify against the criminals they have been working on.

This is a quote from the book of a legit undercover agent Joseph D. Pistone a.k.a Donnie Brasco, who was undercover in the mafia for 6 years and his work led to over 100 convictions of mobsters:

"I didn’t do these things to be a tough guy. But with things like drinking and drugs, you can’t be a fence-sitter around these guys. If you smoke a joint or take a snort the first time—maybe just to show that you’re a regular guy—or if you say, “Maybe later,” it gives the impression that you do drugs. If you’re a fence sitter, then you’re in a bind. You just invite people to keep offering it to you. And if you say, “Not now,” and then keep refusing and refusing and putting it off, they begin to wonder: What’s up with this guy? But if you draw the line right in the beginning—I don’t do it; I ain’t ever gonna do it—then that’s it, nobody cares anymore......

The thing is, even though it’s a fake world for you as an undercover agent, it’s a real world for the people that you’re dealing with. And you have to abide by the rules in that world. And those rules include how you establish your own standards, credibility, and individuality. I know one or two guys that drank or did drugs while they were undercover just because they thought they had to do that to blend in or show they were tough guys. It was an enormous mistake. You can’t compromise your own standards and personality. Smart wiseguys will see right through your act. You look like somebody that has no mind of his own, hence no strength. I don’t use drugs, and I wasn’t going to start using them then just for an undercover role. How could I tell my kids not to use dope if I was out there sniffing coke just for the job?

And there’s another reason, very practical. As an FBI agent, someday down the line I was going to be in court testifying on all these cases we were making. I was not going to lie. And I was not going to tarnish my credibility and risk failing on convictions by taking drugs or getting drunk or doing anything that would suggest I lacked commitment or character."

"I faced two major problems. One was that as an agent, I couldn’t actually participate in a hit—in fact, it was our duty to prevent the hit if possible — yet as a badguy I couldn’t turn down the invitation without losing credibility. What would I do if and when that situation came up? As an agent, I can’t allow a hit to go through, can’t condone it, certainly can’t participate in it, if I know it’s going to happen. But I could find myself in the situation all of a sudden
"

So, while it's not forbidden for agents to participate in illegal activities, but it risks tarnishing the mission and losing the conviction for a number of reasons. Like for example how are you going to convict a guy you've been working on for murder if you're an accomplice and actually participated in it?

So if Lily is an actual undercover cop, then simply she's bad at her job or it's another bad writing by DPC, trying to come up with something he knows nothing about (like the Maya's bank and loan story for example).
The scene above, and given Lily is the one securing a better deal for the Pink Rose's girls', negotiating down from Vinny's expensive deal to a better deal with Quinn, tells me she's she's not trying to bust anyone, she's just a stripper with a heart of gold. 24 carat gold. :sneaky:

Reactions: Redd23 and SteveyP

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
or the threesome with Quinn which is kind of bizarre and unwelcome if you're serious about Sage.
This is why I lost interest in her. Really bizarre choice by dpc.
But wanting Tara when Jaye is available is like wanting Wendy when Sage is available. :unsure:
I'm 110% on the Jaye train but I wouldn't mind some more Tara in that game.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
A lot of people liked that threesome with Quinn and Sage, but I didn't like it.
Sage looked weird with the animal ears.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm 110% on the Jaye train but I wouldn't mind some more Tara in that game.
felicemastronzo this an alt account of yours? :Kappa:

A lot of people liked that threesome with Quinn and Sage, but I didn't like it.
Sage looked weird with the animal ears.
The bizarre part is it coming out of nowhere. Let's talk about the Halloween party, then like half an hour later "let's have sex!".

NLT does the same thing, like he blows all the main content in like the first 60% of the game, then the other 40% is like orgies with all characters.

I know DPC won't do the same thing, because it's stupid and ruins characters that the dev spent time building up.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
felicemastronzo this an alt account of yours? :Kappa:

The bizarre part is it coming out of nowhere. Let's talk about the Halloween party, then like half an hour later "let's have sex!".

NLT does the same thing, like he blows all the main content in like the first 60% of the game, then the other 40% is like orgies with all characters.

I know DPC won't do the same thing, because it's stupid and ruins characters that the dev spent time building up.
Well, to be honest, Quinn and Sage got drunk in this scene and Sage didn't consider MC her boyfriend then. And there is a logic and motivation in Sage's words that in her 5 years of training she have never had group sex. In general, Pink needed to finish the game with hot group sex and he did it. I wouldn't think so much about that scene. But she's kind of bringing back the good old wild Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes