PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Джин-тоники начинают изнашиваться, поэтому я вспомнил, что хотел написать ... и ...это в основном:

как ты смеешь?!
View attachment 1859050
быть Диком для этой прекрасной леди?!

Кроме того, этот забавный маленький обмен между MC, Беллой и Джилл впервые привлек мое внимание. Хороший маленький любовный треугольник, который у нас есть здесь:

View attachment 1859071 View attachment 1859072
View attachment 1859075
View attachment 1859078
View attachment 1859079
:HideThePain:

p.s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To Jill stans posts, I respond simply with this

ep7_jill_run33.jpg
I don't care how cute she can be, but fuck look at her goblin face. I want to summon Geralt, Dante and Herman the First Hunter at the same time. When I look at her smile, all I think about is how to put a stake in her chest and escape.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
To Jill stans posts, I respond simply with this

View attachment 1859218
I don't care how cute she can be, but fuck look at her goblin face. I want to summon Geralt, Dante and Herman the First Hunter at the same time. When I look at her smile, all I think about is how to put a stake in her chest and escape.
View attachment 1859239
fuck man, here she reminds me even more of my wife.
:LUL:

So... she's still cute and hot to me.
:p

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I don't get why people in this thread don't like Maya so much. My favourite character in the game.

Also, no, she is not a lesbian. She was a virgin whose first partner happened to be female. A know quiet a few guys from guys only schools (Catholic and private) who first fucked guys, and a few years later figured out that they are really into girls(once they graduated and got a chance to date properly) . First time is really not the best way to identify sexual preferences.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't get why people in this thread don't like Maya so much. My favourite character in the game.
Because if one had played the releases as they came out, one would have had to wait months for more on Maya's story after finding out she was Josy's girlfriend. All that time waiting and fuming (even though it was clear as day that Josy and Maya were lovers if one had actually paid attention to the hints all the way from the initial release) made people hate her.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Also, no, she is not a lesbian. She was a virgin whose first partner happened to be female. A know quiet a few guys from guys only schools (Catholic and private) who first fucked guys, and a few years later figured out that they are really into girls(once they graduated and got a chance to date properly) . First time is really not the best way to identify sexual preferences.
Hey, i love Maya too!! With all my heart. You are not alone brother

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Regarding other girls...

Jill is super high maintenance in more ways than one. Financially, emotionally, lifestyle vise - dating her is a second job in itself and should come with the title of Duke of Edinburgh to be worth it.

Sage is great and my second choice, but she was doubting her boyfriend faithfulness and reacted by hiring a guy she just met to stalk him and promised him sexual relationship as a compensation. The moment MC stays with friend overnight, she will offer Derek to blow him for stalking MC.

Bella is a cradle robber. It might seem fine now, but only now. In five years she will be in her lage forties, in ten fifties. That kind of relationship will work only really temporarily. Cant judje, though, for a few years she will be great.

Josy is nice. She is nice to have, nice to fuck and nice to date. That's all I can say about her. There is nothing else to say about her.

Can we not talk about Quin? Let's not talk about Quin.

Maya is a lovely, if a bit confused lovely young woman with nordic looks, from a full religious family and no issues with trust. She also has a good relationship with her brother which is rare. Would make a good wife and a decent mother. A great marriage material.

I also love Riona, but she is a drug addicted prostitute with huge self estimate issues. Nothing good will ever come out of it. If she thinks the best she can do in life is to suck dicks, that is the best she will ever do in life.

Heather? Status chasing whore happy to be a side piece of not even a rich guy, but of his side piece who treats her like shit. Don't go there. There lies madness and failure.

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

being objective here, most of the dislike is likely from waaaay too much focus on her nonsensical tuition plotline early on.

overall its the most boring "drama" of the main girls at the start (like just get a job, Maya. wtf lol) and doesnt hold up to even the slightest scrutiny. and then the cherry on top is the M&J forced drama break up whatever event that your MC cant avoid even if you dont care for Maya or Josy. its a combo of dumb/boring beginning drama and a forced nut punch to the MC even if you as the player dont give a shit.

it kinda comes off like Maya has a few first world problems and yet is acting like the world is literally crumbling around her. and then M&J spread that drama queen perspective to the in game MC during the library scene

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I wonder if Bianca will only be pursuable if you are on Jill's path, if you are you get to see more of Bianca but if you aren't and you sit with Quinn on the park you get to see Bianca's boyfriend kissing one of her friends.

I can't wait to comfort her several times.
if you don't hang out with Jill you haven't even met Bianca yet, and even if that happened basically she would be just another side girl, it's one thing to be best friends with your girlfriend, it's another to be friends with someone you know, she loses a lot of interest...

There's an interesting idea - a romp with Bianca could conceivably be on the Others path.
  • If you don't go to the dinner date, you're not on the Jill path, so you can't commit to her, and hence, pursuing Bianca can't be considered cheating on Jill.
  • If you help Jill at the recital, Bianca and Carla have some interesting things to say about the MC (at least according to Leon).
  • If you're on the park bench with Quinn, you witness Matthew cheating on Bianca with Olivia.
  • When Bianca discovers Matthews infidelity, she can pull a Sage/Jade move ("If he can do it..." Funny, like mother like daughter, huh?) when it comes to the MC.
  • And because the MC is not with Jill, there shouldn't be some internal moral struggle on Bianca's part regarding her friend's boyfriend.
So, what's to stop Bianca from starting something with the MC? All it would take is an introduction.

I have another idea for him. Geoff is Royce and he is Jill's father. He looks like a typical Royce, with dark hair and blue eyes. He's definitely rich, hangs out with preps, and dresses like them. He is looking for his daughter and wonders why she is not at the party, and we know that Jill lives in the preps mansion as a "guest of honor". I don’t see him at all like our MC. There is one thing - Geoff does not behave like Royce. The Royces are a typical closed royal family. Geoff is more like Burgmeister. But he can be a little different View attachment 1852286

I can't believe I'm actually going there, but let's just pretend for a moment that Geoff might be Jill's dad. His hand and ring do seem to match the one on the guy sitting next to Amelia at Jill's recital...

Geoff's ring.png

Jill's Dad.png

The "ugly" truth for Quinn is that she actually craves and yearns for broccoli

1641046948281.png

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's an interesting idea - a romp with Bianca could conceivably be on the Others path.
  • If you don't go to the dinner date, you're not on the Jill path, so you can't commit to her, and hence, pursuing Bianca can't be considered cheating on Jill.
  • If you help Jill at the recital, Bianca and Carla have some interesting things to say about the MC (at least according to Jamie).
  • If you're on the park bench with Quinn, you witness Matthew cheating on Bianca with Olivia.
  • When Bianca discovers Matthews infidelity, she can pull a Sage/Jade move ("If he can do it..." Funny, like mother like daughter, huh?) when it comes to the MC.
  • And because the MC is not with Jill, there shouldn't be some internal moral struggle on Bianca's part regarding her friend's boyfriend.
I'm not convinced by this idea at all

Bianca without Jill is a side girl like anyone else in fact worse, with virtually no background, worse than Becky
if there is no drama, DPC doesn't even get out of bed....
if you're in the park with Quinn you're not witnessing anything, you don't know either of them, and presumably you should give Quinn more attention than two strangers
the Others group need an addition?really?

probably Bianca will meet her again, but without Jill I don't think she will even be a temptation

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm not convinced by this idea at all

Bianca without Jill is a side girl like anyone else in fact worse, with virtually no background, worse than Becky
if there is no drama, DPC doesn't even get out of bed....
if you're in the park with Quinn you're not witnessing anything, you don't know either of them, and presumably you should give Quinn more attention than two strangers
the Others group need an addition?really?

probably Bianca will meet her again, but without Jill I don't think she will even be a temptation

Perhaps.

But the way I interpret the Others path, I don't see the MC choosing any single girl, or even having an ending with any girl. To me, this is the man-whore path, which allows you to chase as many women as you like, the five love interests excluded. If you're not committed to Jill, and Bianca's relationship with Matthew is on the rocks, I don't see why she couldn't become another notch on the MC's guitar. I find it's more believable than getting a crack at her while in a relationship with Jill.

And as far as the Matthew/Olivia park bench scene goes, I think that was for our knowledge, not the MC's.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So then let the Josy&Maya vs Bella vs Jill vs Quinn vs Sage deathmatch commence... let there be carnage ! :devilish:
0a0de51cf111a1fdb5895b434c44b1ad54f641b5324f5298e7dda8052a01146d.png 1570908_3x_1.gif :whistle::KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Perhaps.

But the way I interpret the Others path, I don't see the MC choosing any single girl, or even having an ending with any girl. To me, this is the man-whore path, which allows you to chase as many women as you like, the five love interests excluded. If you're not committed to Jill, and Bianca's relationship with Matthew is on the rocks, I don't see why she couldn't become another notch on the MC's guitar. I find it's more believable than getting a crack at her while in a relationship with Jill.

And as far as the Matthew/Olivia park bench scene goes, I think that was for our knowledge, not the MC's.
that scene certainly remains a big mystery

the only MC who would really care doesn't know, indeed DPC makes sure that he cannot in any way know by binding that scene to those who will never know Jill's friends

if, however, no real reason is given for MC's interest in Bianca, it would be a weak moment indeed (because we play BADIK for the story don't we?).

that Bianca is the key to Lynette's mystery? boh, we'll see

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes