schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Bianca from starting something with the MC? All it would take is an introduction.
No problem at all. First phone message in Episode 9 is gonna look like this:

Queen B: "Hey, this is Bianca, Jill's friend. Jill gave me your number. Just wanted to thank you for what you did at her recital. That was fucking huge, dude!
Fuckface: "Heh, thanks. I was hella nervous. But you know, life is about stepping out of your comfort zone, helping friends yadda yadda.
B: "Still, doing something like this for her, you two must be really close. I'm surprised she hasn't introduced you to us yet.
F: "Yeah, you know, I guess she can be a bit picky in that regard.
B: "Truueee. Probably still better than not being picky enough, though. I can speak from experience.
F: "Oh noes.."
B: "Anyway I would love to hear more from you playing the guitar. Any additional gigs planned?
F: "Not really. I'm sure we can arrange something, though.."

Next up, Bianca visits MC in his luxurious library, sees the photo of their parents, bonding starts and the door is open. :WeSmart::BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 12, 2020
Regarding other girls...

Jill is super high maintenance in more ways than one. Financially, emotionally, lifestyle vise - dating her is a second job in itself and should come with the title of Duke of Edinburgh to be worth it.

Sage is great and my second choice, but she was doubting her boyfriend faithfulness and reacted by hiring a guy she just met to stalk him and promised him sexual relationship as a compensation. The moment MC stays with friend overnight, she will offer Derek to blow him for stalking MC.

Bella is a cradle robber. It might seem fine now, but only now. In five years she will be in her lage forties, in ten fifties. That kind of relationship will work only really temporarily. Cant judje, though, for a few years she will be great.

Josy is nice. She is nice to have, nice to fuck and nice to date. That's all I can say about her. There is nothing else to say about her.

Can we not talk about Quin? Let's not talk about Quin.

I also love Riona, but she is a drug addicted prostitute with huge self estimate issues. Nothing good will ever come out of it. If she thinks the best she can do in life is to suck dicks, that is the best she will ever do in life.

Heather? Status chasing whore happy to be a side piece of not even a rich guy, but of his side piece who treats her like shit. Don't go there. There lies madness and failure.
So basically everybody is useless except Josy

sure mate

• Haha
Reactions: QBaSS

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
A threesome with Quinn is a forced measure of DPC, about like a picnic situation. There is definitely something behind this, some idea, since it got into the credits of the episode.. Perhaps threesome opens the way of Dik Sage or the way of Quinn's jealousy, I do not know. Or maybe I'm just making it up and it's a regular fanservice that doesn't carry anything.
I have made the 6 different routes and you get the threesome only if you have a good relationship with Quinn, otherwise she will reject you and say that she will not touch you when it's about the threesome.
So it's not forced but it depends on Quinn and you, if you fuck with her the night she got robbed and beaten i think you will get the threesome.
But yes if you have both of them as LI you get the threesome, do you complain ??? it's one of the hottest scene you can have in this game, long and delicious.
Well if you think Jesus is watching you and will cry for your sins and you only want Sage as a faithfull spouse to raise your children in a strict moralist way, you are pretty fucked after this i guess!:LOL:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's funny, for quite a while on these boards I had the impression I was one of the older members (I knew there were a couple of cranky old men in our midst); I just figured pretty much everyone else was roughly between 15-25 years here.

More and more I'm gauging that so many here are 30+.

As of tomorrow, I'll be joining that rank! :eek:
I don't know about your age but i'm 63, so you see even old motherfuckers are down here. Beeing an old guy, having been married since 20 years and having two children in their 20ies doesn't mean that you have to be a monk !

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have made the 6 different routes and you get the threesome only if you have a good relationship with Quinn, otherwise she will reject you and say that she will not touch you when it's about the threesome.
Not exactly I just checked, to get the threesome scene you need to:

- Be Pursuing Sage
- NOT have CHICK affinity, NEUTRAL affinity works as well
- NOT be in Maya & Josy's relationship

Pursuing Quinn is not a requirement for the scene. If you are pursuing Quinn however you get a small scene with her right afterwards.

Reactions: ename144

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Not exactly I just checked, to get the threesome scene you need to:

- Be Pursuing Sage
- NOT have CHICK affinity, NEUTRAL affinity works as well
- NOT be in Maya & Josy's relationship

Pursuing Quinn is not a requirement for the scene. If you are pursuing Quinn however you get a small scene with her right afterwards.

Actually Quinn must not have rejected you, which happens in the library if you are still dating Jill.

2022-06-08 19 24 46.png

Full walkthrough here:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
fear of being alone is a motivation

but Josy for all the story is the one who runs away from any contrast or danger

she has difficulties with Maya, then denies herself on the phone by ghosting her
she quarrels with her father, whom she loves and loves her so much, then flees to college (as if someone wants to stop her from going)
She wasn't ghosting Maya. Her father took away her phone after discovering she has a boy with her in the bedroom (MC) and she was naked.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Gin tonics are starting to wear off, so I remembered what I wanted to write... and ...it's basically:

how dare you?!
View attachment 1859050
be a Dik to this lovely lady?!

Also, this fun little exchange between MC, Bella and Jill caught my eye for the first time. A nice little love triangle we have here:

View attachment 1859071 View attachment 1859072
View attachment 1859075
View attachment 1859078
View attachment 1859079
:HideThePain:

p.s.
Ah, cmon. why don't they just do a Maya and Josy and share the MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
Apr 10, 2022
There's an interesting idea - a romp with Bianca could conceivably be on the Others path.
  • If you don't go to the dinner date, you're not on the Jill path, so you can't commit to her, and hence, pursuing Bianca can't be considered cheating on Jill.
  • If you help Jill at the recital, Bianca and Carla have some interesting things to say about the MC (at least according to Jamie).
  • If you're on the park bench with Quinn, you witness Matthew cheating on Bianca with Olivia.
  • When Bianca discovers Matthews infidelity, she can pull a Sage/Jade move ("If he can do it..." Funny, like mother like daughter, huh?) when it comes to the MC.
  • And because the MC is not with Jill, there shouldn't be some internal moral struggle on Bianca's part regarding her friend's boyfriend.
So, what's to stop Bianca from starting something with the MC? All it would take is an introduction.

I can't believe I'm actually going there, but let's just pretend for a moment that Geoff might be Jill's dad. His hand and ring do seem to match the one on the guy sitting next to Amelia at Jill's recital...

View attachment 1859275

View attachment 1859276

View attachment 1859279
I never noticed Amelia is in that shot, this fuckin game.

Reactions: OFT

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
No problem at all. First phone message in Episode 9 is gonna look like this:

Queen B: "Hey, this is Bianca, Jill's friend. Jill gave me your number. Just wanted to thank you for what you did at her recital. That was fucking huge, dude!
Fuckface: "Heh, thanks. I was hella nervous. But you know, life is about stepping out of your comfort zone, helping friends yadda yadda.
B: "Still, doing something like this for her, you two must be really close. I'm surprised she hasn't introduced you to us yet.
F: "Yeah, you know, I guess she can be a bit picky in that regard.
B: "Truueee. Probably still better than not being picky enough, though. I can speak from experience.
F: "Oh noes.."
B: "Anyway I would love to hear more from you playing the guitar. Any additional gigs planned?
F: "Not really. I'm sure we can arrange something, though.."

Next up, Bianca visits MC in his luxurious library, sees the photo of their parents, bonding starts and the door is open. :WeSmart::BootyTime:
MC: "Nah, me and Jill don't talk no more"
Untitled-1.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I think he meant smaller as in size, for example, you won't have to download the entire game again. Knowing DPC and knowing how he always tries to outdo himself, he's going to go for an even bigger update next episode, trying to fit all the content for the separate branches, because if he starts splitting up the content (for example Josy, Maya and Sage content in episode 9, Jill, Bella, Quinn and etc. in episode 10), people will riot and invade his house.
Ain't nobody gonna do shit.

Radiant, puts out a wallpaper a month and then drops an update a tenth the size and half the quality of BaD every 8-10 months. And still people subscribe. DPC can literally do all the runs, singular, that is to say, make each path from now to epilogue, one at a time, starting with Maya Josy for the next four updates, then two years later, Sage for the next four, then Bella, then some random raccoon, and you will do nothing. We will all do nothing. We will keep paying him, keep praising him and keep begging for updates, because that is what's GOING to happen.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ain't nobody gonna do shit.

Radiant, puts out a wallpaper a month and then drops an update a tenth the size and half the quality of BaD every 8-10 months. And still people subscribe. DPC can literally do all the runs, singular, that is to say, make each path from now to epilogue, one at a time, starting with Maya Josy for the next four updates, then two years later, Sage for the next four, then Bella, then some random raccoon, and you will do nothing. We will all do nothing. We will keep paying him, keep praising him and keep begging for updates, because that is what's GOING to happen.
did you really just digged out and respond to a comment made by 7 months ago? :ROFLMAO:. and to the top of it you even wrong about it?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes