DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
when is the next update?
As often mentioned in several posts from various members:

It's done, when it's done!

Suggestions starting from end of August to end of November, there is a status update every friday so we can place bets on the date of release .

Reactions: Sym3567

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can't stand Derek
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then I agree with @ChipLecsap that 99.9% of those who tell Heather is because they want to have sex with her (for me a doomed mission to fail, DPC allowing you to have sex with someone who has sex with someone else? impossible) and therefore with very little nobility behind it
I think DPC will let you bang heather in ep 9, but there will be dire consequences. He is not going to just let you get away with backlash-free fun. We all know DPC loves to punish players who dabble in manwhorish indiscretions. There may even be a possible devil's threesome with Tommy and Heather if you play your cards right. Tommy seems to be quite ok with you ogling his naked girlfriend. Also, I think the JB/Elena/MC devil's threesome is the sure thing for season 3. Those two exhibitionists want it bad and I think DPC is going to make it happen. Perfect opportunity for a DIK bros Eifel tower high five.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
As often mentioned in several posts from various members:

It's done, when it's done!

Suggestions starting from end of August to end of November, there is a status update every friday so we can place bets on the date of release .
That's a long time

• Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Anything other than the full-size official release is not supported by the developer. All of the Android ports, compressed versions, mods, etc, are all done by fans or people who specialize in doing such things. Most of the time it requires no significant work on the code itself (except for mods, obviously).

The developer has chosen to split the game at the season 2 point because of how large and problematic massive RenPy projects can be (I forget his exact phrasing). The interlude and S3+ code are entirely different in terms of form/structure and function from what came before, and do not utilize the same save files, etc. It's an 18.5GB game before you get to the interlude/S3.

While there might be somebody, somewhere, who hates themselves enough to try and merge two entirely different games' code branches (because that's what you're looking at now), it would be re-broken with every minor update to come along and a major pain in the ass to keep trying to merge them. I'm pretty sure that's just never going to be a reliable thing.
Dang your right.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
then I agree with @ChipLecsap that 99.9% of those who tell Heather is because they want to have sex with her (for me a doomed mission to fail, DPC allowing you to have sex with someone who has sex with someone else? impossible) and therefore with very little nobility behind it
There are a lot of hints in the game that Riona and Camilla are clearly not virgins and take a lot of dicks in their pussies. But this does not prevent them from being favorites with the public. Especially Riona, whom Pink painted as a notorious whore who, like Arieth, fucked everyone on campus. So I don't see it as impossible. But I agree that maybe Heather's bang can kick MC in the balls. Not only from Tommy's side, but also from your girls, given that Heather is Sage's best friend, she communicates well with Maya and Josie...
Moreover, I think Heather's bang could lead to Tommy leaving the fraternity. A lot of things lead to this, but it can become a trigger.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are a lot of hints in the game that Riona and Camilla are clearly not virgins and take a lot of dicks in their pussies. But this does not prevent them from being favorites with the public. Especially Riona, whom Pink painted as a notorious whore who, like Arieth, fucked everyone on campus. So I don't see it as impossible. But I agree that maybe Heather's bang can kick MC in the balls. Not only from Tommy's side, but also from your girls, given that Heather is Sage's best friend, she communicates well with Maya and Josie...
Moreover, I think Heather's bang could lead to Tommy leaving the fraternity. A lot of things lead to this, but it can become a trigger.
there is a huge difference between clues and seeing Heather naked in Tommy's bed

add to that the fact that besides having sex with him, she is his girlfriend and is unlikely to have an ending, so the patreons then pout until the 27th chapter

Reactions: NebulousShooter

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I will answer seriously, a jacket is not enough to be my brother

I can't stand Derek, but he wouldn't deserve such treatment, he doesn't deserve that we touch Ashley

what has Tommy done to deserve these benefits? really but very little

then I agree with ChipLecsap that 99.9% of those who tell Heather is because they want to have sex with her (for me a doomed mission to fail, DPC allowing you to have sex with someone who has sex with someone else? impossible) and therefore with very little nobility behind it

but if I'm going to betray a BRO, Tommy is at the top of the list, and considering how he behaves there are very few he hasn't betrayed yet
In DIK playthroughs MC dont tell Heather and keep the secret. DIK code will be kept at all times for those playthroughs. In chick or neutral ive decided for MC to not honor the DIK code at all unless it serves Fuckface or costs him nothing to do it. Tommy is not really bad I think, not yet, doing hard drugs doesnt make you bad but it can easily make you start doing bad shit. Lets call him a troubled person thats spiraling and have yet to hit rock bottom from his own actions. Already on a violent and drugged up path he needs to crash and burn to turn shit around out of his own choice. Helping Heather is the human greater good option.

MC is not that smart to me, as he is drawn to drama. MC is either a whipped simp (chick) or fair minded (neutral) and wants to tell in both cases, or he is loyal (dik) to the code but otherwise doesnt care and will fuck her regardless because its an open relationship.

The smartest choice is to keep silent, othervise Heather could easily narc and make Tommy really hostile and its the choice i personally would do as I wouldnt want to be involved in the drama. But thats not the MC and thats not the MCs motivation I think.

Has any one put the sweat into making a flow chart for choices and dik points. Might be fun to map out
Look for the walkthrough that MrBubu made. edit: MrBubu

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In DIK playthroughs MC dont tell Heather and keep the secret. DIK code will be kept at all times for those playthroughs. In chick or neutral ive decided for MC to not honor the DIK code at all unless it serves Fuckface or costs him nothing to do it. Tommy is not really bad I think, not yet, doing hard drugs doesnt make you bad but it can easily make you start doing bad shit. Lets call him a troubled person thats spiraling and have yet to hit rock bottom from his own actions. Already on a violent and drugged up path he needs to crash and burn to turn shit around out of his own choice. Helping Heather is the human greater good option.

MC is not that smart to me, as he is drawn to drama. MC is either a whipped simp (chick) or fair minded (neutral) and wants to tell in both cases, or he is loyal (dik) to the code but otherwise doesnt care and will fuck her regardless because its an open relationship.

The smartest choice is to keep silent, othervise Heather could easily narc and make Tommy really hostile and its the choice i personally would do as I wouldnt want to be involved in the drama. But thats not the MC and thats not the MCs motivation I think.

Look for the walkthrough that MrBubu made. edit: MrBubu
That would really be an unexpected scenario....

considering that he is working for Vinnie....

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
there is a huge difference between clues and seeing Heather naked in Tommy's bed

add to that the fact that besides having sex with him, she is his girlfriend and is unlikely to have an ending, so the patreons then pout until the 27th chapter
Then why are there so many hints that something could happen between MС and Heather? This continues from the second episode, Pink will somehow let us fuck her and then let her burn. The fact that it won't have an ending doesn't mean anything. This can be a normal non-binding sex for leveling statistics.

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Then why are there so many hints that something could happen between MС and Heather? This continues from the second episode, Pink will somehow let us fuck her and then let her burn. The fact that it won't have an ending doesn't mean anything. This can be a normal non-binding sex for leveling statistics.
a trap must be tempting

Reactions: SomboSteel

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Reactions: LizaS and Ilhares

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
:oops: :rolleyes::p
Like he cares sooo much about Heather when all he thinks about is bumping into Tania :love::KEK:

However it may be...
View attachment 1870876 :KEK:

View attachment 1870867 :p

What do you mean is that a good quality ? It is what it is... take it or leave it
View attachment 1870871 :KEK:
Sorry didnt mean to be a bother just ment is it good to go like working and all. I see the file size corresponds with the size of apk with better image quality. Ive never played with the brandy mod and was meaning to ask if it was a working version of the app ive seen people reposting busted versions :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sorry didnt mean to be a bother just ment is it good to go like working and all. I see the file size corresponds with the size of apk with better image quality. Ive never played with the brandy mod and was meaning to ask if it was a working version of the app ive seen people reposting busted versions :)
It works alright... but it's a knockoff apk of DPC-s work... so if there is trouble with it there is really nothing much you can do about it ! ;) It's in the same league as a Mac... which is used like this...
Mac.jpeg :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes