Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Phew, looks like my refugee card is still good. Until the update that is.... :LOL:

The real question is...which kingdom will Mormont join? Who will he call "Best Girl" and serve with an undying loyalty? Or perhaps he still stick with best side girl Jade until the final update comes by 2025.
Jade will always be my number one but I am going to have to settle for one of the five and for now it's down to 3 of those unless the other two sort their social lives out :p
for @Mormont Jade is at your service
I'm spoiled for Jade today :love: should have seen the one name88 posted earlier :love:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
We tried to decipher them but we're sure only in two: catch the gay guard - whatever that means - and wearing a helmet for four days.
Their talking about Chad with his dildo's fetish, and Tybolt with his melons fetish.

I am sure when this news comes out both Tybolt and Chad will be dating next chad will bring his dildo's and tybold his melons.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Maybe an unpopular opinion (I'm more into petite women than curvaceous ones) but for me Josy is the most beautiful girl in the game body wise: slender, tiny waist, petite round butt, nice sized boobs, perfect hips and angelic face, she is just stunning in that red lingerie :love: ; I would rate her even above my lady Maya.
Mormont Fantabaldu Mytez

dont worry Worry Maya Johnster will always love you you may not have a tasty anus but you are far better then the girl who people would rebound you for

screenshot0037.png

Mr Deishu

Josy doesnt have freckles to be protected by Johnster and licked daily

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i so wanna see this shit it wil be so funny what MC and derek gonna do am sure a pee in my pants from :LOL:
I am sure they will wear their mask again and Derek putting another toothbrush in his ass. Oh my god that sounded so gay.. :LOL:

Underneath Tommy’s mask ear, you can see something like fuck a feminist.
Mc already tried at the toilet scene the femenist did not appreciate that.. :devilish: So it will be tough assignment maybe Derek can do this part. while we concentrate on the Hot chicks,:love:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes