felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill character turned out to be such point of dissidence. She might be the most popular and most hated character at the same time:cautious:

Personally, I don't like forced Jill scenes when I literally don't care because I'm doing a Jill-Free playthrough.
I used to like her, then I stopped that and started tolerating her. But now I just fucking hate that character after a certain number of playthroughs.
Eh somehow I seriously doubt that :sneaky:

With her, if you don't want to pursue her, at least you only have to endure some tennis matches iirc. With M&J otoh, you have no choice but to live through the drama of the first episodes, you have to go through the ridiculous sulking period again and again and again. :sleep:
in my opinion this is quite true. all LIs have their degree of objectionability, but usually the reasons why some people like them and dislike them are different.

Whereas for Jill it's pretty much the same aspects: some like her naivete, others find her incredibly out of place, some love her purity, others find her out of time

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I think it's only natural that one starts liking Jill less and less with each passing playthrough, and that it's only a matter of time before that turns into hate. That's what happened for me at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Jill's pursuit of Our Hero is based on what she feels are poor dating experiences with other perceived spoiled rich boys and familial pressure. In MC she sees someone who (1) might want a relationship based on her own qualities, (2) she has a hot spot for bullies, and (3) they both enjoy music.

The conversations with Jonathan may be something to be developed in further releases.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in my opinion this is quite true. all LIs have their degree of objectionability, but usually the reasons why some people like them and dislike them are different.

Whereas for Jill it's pretty much the same aspects: some like her naivete, others find her incredibly out of place, some love her purity, others find her out of time
Still, Saying that Jill as much hated as loved, is a bit over kill, let alone far from the Truth, that this new person seem so Found on it. dont you think? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Still, Saying that Jill as much hated as loved, is a bit over kill, let alone far from the Truth, that this new person seem so Found on it. dont you think? :ROFLMAO:
I never talk about the users, I am the last boy scout

on the question of whether she is really the most hated probably depends on the context: among the patreons I would say that's definitely not true :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , here among the jokes and trolling she might as well be that

always keeping in mind that in this the word hate is as exaggerated as the word love, which is to say that those who believe in it have some unresolved problem :oops:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Not being American and knowing that this kind of place is not very fashionable in France, I was wondering, does it really happen like that in universities and campuses there? Fraternities, hazing, "Hell Week", I knew about Spring Break but not that ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not being American and knowing that this kind of place is not very fashionable in France, I was wondering, does it really happen like that in universities and campuses there? Fraternities, hazing, "Hell Week", I knew about Spring Break but not that ?
Yeah, kind of, it might be a bit over exaggerated for comedy purpose, but no more than a typical college genre movie. You probably seen some of that

• Wow
Reactions: Envy*

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hell week is a real thing and hazing does happen but after people started dying colleges try to put a stop to it

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hell week is a real thing and hazing does happen but after people started dying colleges try to put a stop to it

Yes I had heard that sometimes the hazing bordered on school bullying and that it went to suicide, but I thought it mainly happened in Southeast Asia

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
It's not a uniform thing. Every fraternity does "hell week" differently. When I was doing my frat's HW years ago, it was a glorified team-building exercise. The difference is whether Hell Week just initiates people who were chosen to join, or whether it is designed to break people, causing them not to join. Our fraternity believed we used Hell Week in the former, not the latter, which is how DIKs seem to use it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ename144 and Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
It's not a uniform thing. Every fraternity does "hell week" differently. When I was doing my frat's HW years ago, it was a glorified team-building exercise. The difference is whether Hell Week just initiates people who were chosen to join, or whether it is designed to break people, causing them not to join. Our fraternity believed we used Hell Week in the former, not the latter, which is how DIKs seem to use it.
I see what you mean !!

I find it very interesting to discover all that through a game, it's so far and different from our culture to us, the French, we have very little this system of "comradeship "in the bosoms of our faculties. x)

Reactions: Bendover885
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes