RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'll see how I feel after the first couple of episodes of season 3. I think this B&R storyline is getting a bit long in the tooth, but depending on how DPC pivots from here, things could get really interesting...or get really repetitive. I'm reserving judgement for now, but I could easily go either way. One thing I definitely need is some season 1 mysteries to be solved ASAP. For example, unnecessarily dragging this Bella stuff out is really annoying. If James is still alive, he needs to return in ep. 9 or 10. Enough pussyfooting around with it.

And of course piling on more girls every episode is also dragging things out and giving us less time with each girl as the number grows. I always go back to my pie analogy. The Pie representing the total amount of lewd scenes per episode. The more girls in the game roster, the more the pie has to be divided up into smaller and smaller slices until you're left with only a sliver for your chosen waifu. And then you have to wait another 6-9 months to get your next small allowance of pixelated pussy.
I doubt it. He did the exact same thing in his previous game. It was drama on top of another drama. That is how he moved the game's story right until the ending and so far in this one (up to the interlude chapter) he has been doing the same every opportunity that he has.
So i see no reason to believe that in season 3 he will have a change of heart and make a 180º turn with the way the story is presented.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
But in Jill's case, [...] Such a smile can scare children.
I just had to quote this as it's as perfect description as it can get :ROFLMAO:

I think that many of the Pink Rose Girls will make their last appearance in EP9, or even become less important. The new Managed MiniGame that DPC is integrating into the game should become a permanent source of revenue for the DIKs.

I can very well imagine Quinn's Restaurnat being dissolved as it is about to be unveiled. Finally, Derek has put out feelers. He will be running the new restaurant, except it will be the Moose Lounge, and Derek will be smarter about it than Quinn. Derek will only charge a middleman commission and most of the money will stay with the girls.

Guess why Lily is in college? Someone needs to teach the new horny coeds what a stripper (gogo girls) needs to know. And these new strippers (gogo girls) are much cheaper than the girls from the Pink Rose.

I strongly expect that in the future the DIKs will plan and hold various events under the supervision of the MC. I would not even be surprised if the Pink Rose as such becomes the property of the DIKs.

What if Derek and the MC share the work.

Derek is responsible for the DIK events and the MC for the casual events. (Or reversed, depending on the MC's affinity).
Sooooo Derek will become kind of a pimp? Your friendly neighbourhood pimp, treating his girls with respect and always having a joke in his sleeve to lighten the mood.
Dalli pls never change :D

Anyone else hope this game ends with Season 3? I feel like there isn't really that much left to explore (and Zoey coming back already seems like a way to add some new drama and drag this out, it wasn't needed and not forshadowed).

This is probably the best game on this site but I would prefer DPC moving on to develop a new game after S3.
Yup, you should probably talk to Arigon regarding BADIK ending soon, I think you both gonna hit the same vibe in this topic :p

*takes out the popcorn*
Well in lack of any other interestic topics, let it be "DPC is a dick, interlude sucks" once again... ;d
panda-gifpopcorn-gifreaction-gif.gif

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
idk what everyone else has to say from there own viewpoint, but this is what i am personally trying to say here, in a very simple manner so there is no misunderstandings:

i openly admit that i broke the rules, nowhere will you ever see me argue otherwise. the consequences for my actions are what they are. but i will never admit that me sharing the pictures here was wrong, because i sincerely dont believe that it was wrong to do so.

agree or disagree at your leisure (y)
The dude is a hypocrite. Holier than thou attitude on a pirate site.

Anyways, if DPC wasn't such a dick, he could have easily given you a warning considering you have been a loyal patron. Some people are spending 10x more than what a AAA game is worth. That's why I only buy games when they are completed.... on a different steam account so no one knows I play them.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Anyways, if DPC wasn't such a dick, he could have easily given you a warning considering you have been a loyal patron. Some people are spending 10x more than what a AAA game is worth. That's why I only buy games when they are completed.... on a different steam account so no one knows I play them.
Coward :sneaky: that everyone knows that you are a pervert :devilish:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
DPC IS a dick not a DIK. He can't take any criticism and the fact he thought sharing a pic or whatever was ban worthy is pathetic.

A few posts up was truth. The story shall end at the end of this next chapter. Episode 10 or 12 tops.
I know everyone wants it to go forever, but the reality is that there really isn't much more to tell in this single story.
Sure he can make all the years of college. Folks are going to support him now no matter what he is doing, so I truly am not trolling when I say I believe this particular story will conclude by no later than episodes 10-12. He wants to clearly do some fantasy stuff, and I say that if he wants to do that, then excellent. The college thing is over done anyway and moving on from this on a high win with it being popular makes sense. As long as he doesn't fry Josy or Maya. Or not send Jill to the dentist. Or not have Bella axe murder someone. Quinn is going to die, but that is ok, she is not a legit love interest. Sage and Jade should do a 3some with the MC.... That would be epic... It isn't incest if she is adopted!!! Well some pussies think it is, but no genetic link and you are home free baby!
oh yeah
Forgot Zoey...
She's forgettable.
Like that.
Yeah
Peace

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
DPC IS a dick not a DIK. He can't take any criticism and the fact he thought sharing a pic or whatever was ban worthy is pathetic.
hmmm i duno about that, has anyone else shared a picture since this incident? no? there u have it. There is a manga from where i learned a very nice sentence " i wise king will cut heads just once" or something like that xD i think that our friend here was used as an example, an serve as a deterrent for other people to not share the content that he dont want to, and it worked.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Who can forget an lovable Smurf ... Ya hurt my feelings. :cry: ... :ROFLMAO:
u right, it has nothing to do with her being the main reason we dont have ep 9 and have to wait 3 more months for an update, or at least, the only one that we can blame that cant fight back, let us hate on her dudes, what is wrong with u? she is a fictional character!

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I download pirated games but the difference is, I know what I do is wrong. I don't have any delusions that I have a right to play these games without paying for them. Or that I have a right to the Devs future work just because he used to share early versions of his work himself.
That's the issue I have here. People thinking they have done nothing wrong by sharing other people's property, even thinking they're some kind of hero or rebel for doing so. People saying they have a right to share other peoples material and that the owners of the material is in the wrong for not allowing it. Someone even said he had the same right to the material as the guy who created it. :rolleyes:
We are all criminals here. They steal but we use what they steal. Sure, I would never share something I have promised to not share, but that doesn't make me clean. However, at least I know that what I'm doing is wrong!

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Some of them, maybe. I feel Brandi already has. I think he will get rid of many side-girls in season 3.
I agree about the mini-game.

The only reason Quinn's Restaurant is there is because it's part of the main storyline. I feel he used it too little in the game already, most likely because it's hard to make the MC have a moral objection to something he's using.
But I don't think Derek will start a new one.

I actually thought she was an undercover cop trying to get to the drug ring leader but that theory kind of got shot down in one of the last episodes when we found out she indeed was buying for the girls at the Pink Rose.
I think the side girls add some needed variety (not just in terms of lewd scenes but also personality) and don't even take up that much time. I definitely would be disappointed if he gets rid of Lily or Nicole (who are superior to some of the main girls imho).

If anything adding Zoey back seems forced to me especially since due to her past with the MC she will no doubt take up lots of screentime in S3. Was another main girl really needed? Maybe she will be worth it but so far I don't see the point

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
One thing I definitely need is some season 1 mysteries to be solved ASAP. For example, unnecessarily dragging this Bella stuff out is really annoying. If James is still alive, he needs to return in ep. 9 or 10. Enough pussyfooting around with it.
Come on, man! Bella HERSELF told you what happened, for crying out loud!

screenshot0045.png
screenshot0046.png
screenshot0047.png
screenshot0048.png
screenshot0049.png

Basically, she cheated on him with a family friend. He found out and left.

Period.

This mentally retarded idea of the deceased husband must stop, damnit!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes