Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
How many playthroughs have you done for this game? For me it's just two so far (one more focused on the MC banging as many girls as possible and picking Sage at the end of the last episode. Second one is more focused on Jill (tried Maya and Josy for a bit but the threesome relationship felt off) and the MC being "nice".

While I like both I prefer the first, more entertaining overall. Being faithful and nice gets a bit boring although Jill is great

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Tomorrow I wear well , I start calmly the Interlude, brother's. I can't wait to see this season 3 come to an end !! :coffee:

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Would you like to see Sage's biological mother? I leave it to you to speculate about her biological father. In the picture you can clearly see that the girl is taller than the man, although the girl is wearing flat shoes and guy is standing on the sidewalk. Somehow this reminds me of the EP7 HOTs party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be perfect if we learn in some future update that Sage biological mother is Quinn's mother, after the bullshit about Sage parents i'm ready for anything in that story!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
It's been 4 days since i've been stuck at home with Covid. This may be my last week...
Imagine if somehow Ep9 would drop out tomorrow. It would be...an unspeakable happiness...

1656290120469.png

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know, Almost 15 days have passed since the last preview, so what's up DPC?
Its code for when the update will come out because there have been 8 previews right and there are 8 EP so when preview 9 comes out it will be the same day or in the week the update comes out the only thing up in the air is the month:unsure:. in the case I got the number of previews wrong this didn't happen:LOL::LOL:. Also watch the next preview will be Josy or Camila:love:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i mean, I already admitted that I knowingly broke his rules. I literally made the decision that I didn’t agree with what DPC said was the law down the line. When I signed up as a patron years ago, there was nothing said about “no sharing what you get”. DPC himself was active on this very site for AL and knew the sharing was happening and had no issues with it cause he was the one doing it lol

if he actually cared about “harm“ being done to his business then he would get this whole place shut down, instead of having an official liaison between him and the pirates den to relay information to the people he despises. He would shut down all the fan art that uses the characters he “owns” for purposes he doesn’t approve of. And it’s not a money issue cause he has an enormous amount of it by this point. If I actually broke the law by sharing the pictures that I paid him for, then he should have taken me to court and sued me into oblivion as a message. but he didn’t and he doesnt take legal action against anything here because it’s not so clear cut most of the time, and the fact that DPC personally has involvement here muddies the waters even more and cripples his own argument.

but what he can do, what is within his limited scope of power/authority is to ban me immediately and send me an internet badass message asserting his “dominance“ :LUL:

and in the end idk who wins cause now previews here are harder to get and he makes less money. And I’ve gotten DMs from people saying that they have cancelled their patronage to him based on the message DPC sent me and his treatment of his fans. So even in banishment I’m still a thorn in his side lol

View attachment 1890130
Ya BaD is a good game, but DPC is kind of a jerk. I was a patron at one point as well and have told my story before also about why I canceled due to how he treated me. As far as I'm concerned everything he releases will be a permanent F95 exclusive.
I will alway be grateful, for what you did for us, and I will stand with you, on that I think DPC made a mistake, by banning someone who was willing to give him 30-40 bucks. (y)

However I think it's time to move on. On one had I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about piracy, hell even the game Steam version is up on torrent side, I just saw it couple of days ago:LOL:.

But you wont tell people don't buy my game, just pirate it, you would not advertise it either if it was your game and your Interest.
so he is not a Hypocrite. everyone else who say they would not do this way are the hypocrite:LOL:.

and let's be real, most of those high tier supporters Not as special and kind as you are(y). They are paying for a privilege, and the feel himself entitled over others. it's like the Pay2Win feeling for those assholes.:LOL:.
You can be surprised if DPC, "protect" those snowflakes:LOL:
. As you just said it is harder to get those previews now, and Custom renders are nearly impossible to get, because they won't share it.
May be I would feel the same way if I paid him 30-40& and would keep those photos to myslef.:LOL:

We pirates are hypocrites to their finest, just like our predecessors. So let's not hold ourself to some superior morality high ground:cool::LOL:.

You want me to prove it, I tell you with all my respect and heart :giggle:(y). I would have not canceled my subscription just for a solarity.:LOL:
Are you serious? He has a right to share his own material because it's HIS material. It's called "marketing". You, however, don't have a right to share it without his permission! And he has a right to change the rules about HIS work! You can't just say "he was OK with us sharing it in the beginning so I decided that his new rules about not sharing are wrong" and do whatever you want and not expect consequences. Especially not patreon exclusives that's supposed to be rewards for people funding his project!
Bro you are on a pirate site, attacking pirates. The irony is you are one as well(In case you weren't aware).

And DPC is an ass, who is purposefully delaying his work to milk people for their money or do you actually think it actually takes him that much time to develop an hour long update.

Also what good are rules if you yourself are not following them. "Rules for thee, but not for me" the hypocrisy.
then he would close the channel where he listens to the problems they have and rely only on testers he trusts, if the precondition is that they are all monkeys with no hands any feedback is basically useless

if you don't want them to use a mod, when they do use it you make sure they know about it, if instead you generate a generic crush you are the one who is asking the handless monkeys to mess up and then complain about it

anyway yes, until proven otherwise I consider anyone reasonable and I think rules should be made on that basis, otherwise we are back to kindergarten
Can't... resist... must... comment... o_O

I don't know why this subject raises its head from time-to-time.

DPC has no jurisdiction over a web site in Tonga, so he'd be 100% wasting time and money pursuing any action against F95.

He has no jurisdiction over the locations of many of his patrons, so pursuing legal action against anyone is also a waste of his time and money.

He has a few options to handle us when we distribute his IP:
  1. Do nothing

2. Send us a friendly warning, "Hey comeon choom, don't be sending my hard work out to people who haven't paid for it. You know I work day and night on this shit, it's my livelihood. It's what puts the caviar on the table. If my family can't dine regularly on the finest wagyu beef, they're gonna start whining at me. Ya feel me? You keep this up and I'm gonna have to put a stop to it."

3. Send us an angry warning, "Hey cunt, stop distributing my IP or I will fuck you up!"

4. Send us an amicable ban, "I don't know when and where you decided it was ok to share my images and hurt my business, and that saddens me that a long time... blah blah"

5. Send us an angry ban, "You fucking anal swab! You think you can steal from me? Fuck you cunt, you are out! No ifs, no buts, get the fuck off my Patreon. If I could, I'd send some heavies over your house to steal the caviar off your table! See how you'd like that! Rot in hell you thieving munchkin!"
And... so he went with the amicable ban.

We're a pirate site, so we pirate. No justifications required. We want this shit, we take this shit. What you gonna do about it? Oh I'm banned? Fuck! The end.

Don't pontificate, don't try to justify your actions, do what you wanna do, and accept the consequences if they arise. None of this is aimed at Sombo, he took his lumps like a champ.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Its code for when the update will come out because there have been 8 previews right and there are 8 EP so when preview 9 comes out it will be the same day or in the week the update comes out the only thing up in the air is the month:unsure:. in the case I got the number of previews wrong this didn't happen:LOL::LOL:. Also watch the next preview will be Josy or Camila:love:
I think that on EP 8 there were more than 10 and I do think that Josy will have another preview since the preview of the meeting Sage and Maya's they got 1 solo preview except Josy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Can't... resist... must... comment... o_O

I don't know why this subject raises its head from time-to-time.

DPC has no jurisdiction over a web site in Tonga, so he'd be 100% wasting time and money pursuing any action against F95.

He has no jurisdiction over the locations of many of his patrons, so pursuing legal action against anyone is also a waste of his time and money.

He has a few options to handle us when we distribute his IP:
  1. Do nothing

2. Send us a friendly warning, "Hey comeon choom, don't be sending my hard work out to people who haven't paid for it. You know I work day and night on this shit, it's my livelihood. It's what puts the caviar on the table. If my family can't dine regularly on the finest wagyu beef, they're gonna start whining at me. Ya feel me? You keep this up and I'm gonna have to put a stop to it."

3. Send us an angry warning, "Hey cunt, stop distributing my IP or I will fuck you up!"

4. Send us an amicable ban, "I don't know when and where you decided it was ok to share my images and hurt my business, and that saddens me that a long time... blah blah"

5. Send us an angry ban, "You fucking anal swab! You think you can steal from me? Fuck you cunt, you are out! No ifs, no buts, get the fuck off my Patreon. If I could, I'd send some heavies over your house to steal the caviar off your table! See how you'd like that! Rot in hell you thieving munchkin!"
And... so he went with the amicable ban.

We're a pirate site, so we pirate. No justifications required. We want this shit, we take this shit. What you gonna do about it? Oh I'm banned? Fuck! The end.

Don't pontificate, don't try to justify your actions, do what you wanna do, and accept the consequences if they arise. None of this is aimed at Sombo, he took his lumps like a champ.
You shouldn't have aimed this at me, either, as my situation never involved piracy. Although funnily enough, DPC's actions in my case led me directly here to F95. I didn't even know what it was or that it existed until he sent me a nastygram on Patreon. And so from there I decided to check it out, and here I am.

With some of the games I actually back on Patreon currently, the devs come to the threads and answer questions and are friendly - DPC is the opposite, but with the way his paranoia operates with regard to F95 it's clear there's some bad blood there; whether it's due to some interactions he had previously with people here or something else, I don't know, but this place lives in his head 24/7/365.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You shouldn't have aimed this at me, either, as my situation never involved piracy. Although funnily enough, DPC's actions in my case led me directly here to F95. I didn't even know what it was or that it existed until he sent me a nastygram on Patreon. And so from there I decided to check it out, and here I am.

With some of the games I actually back on Patreon currently, the devs come to the threads and answer questions and are friendly - DPC is the opposite, but with the way his paranoia operates with regard to F95 it's clear there's some bad blood there; whether it's due to some interactions he had previously with people here or something else, I don't know, but this place lives in his head 24/7/365.
Totally wasn't aimed at you either. Wasn't aimed at anyone specifically. Just my 2 cents on the piracy debate.

It'd be nice if DPC frequented here, but F95 fucked that up when the forum went ballistic at him for the death in AL. Personal death threats, all that kinda shit. So he cut ties.

Still, he throws us a bone through N7's weekly postings.

Personally, I love the game, but couldn't give a shit what kind of person he is. Just like movie stars, I might like their acting/movies, but couldn't care less what they get up to in real life.

You dig deep enough and push hard enough, eventually you'll find that everyone's a cunt.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Totally wasn't aimed at you either. Wasn't aimed at anyone specifically. Just my 2 cents on the piracy debate.

It'd be nice if DPC frequented here, but F95 fucked that up when the forum went ballistic at him for the death in AL. Personal death threats, all that kinda shit. So he cut ties.

Still, he throws us a bone through N7's weekly postings.

Personally, I love the game, but couldn't give a shit what kind of person he is. Just like movie stars, I might like their acting/movies, but couldn't care less what they get up to in real life.

You dig deep enough and push hard enough, eventually you'll find that everyone's a cunt.
How true... besides... there's that sayin' to never meet your heroes... might not like what you see :LOL::whistle:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Dont post Fan art in this thread or discuss it., many posts on-topic have also been removed as a part of thread clean up(just letting you guys know)

• Sad
Reactions: LizaS and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes