dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill is in her 3rd year in college, she is now 21. So three years earlier the thing with Bella could have happened (and its kinda obvious that something happened between them, cause Jill herself said so in the bed with Bella) and she would have been 18 at least late 17...

But nevermind, the underage thing doesnt matter anyway. Cause i dont think we will ever see Jill to have sex with any other than the MC... and just to mention it doesnt bother anyone.

Besides... we already saw "underage" sex if you want to be exact... between Zoey and MC for example, and i guess, Maya and Josy werent 18 when they first had sex in the tent.
You are very much mistaken. DPC explicitly states that all characters are 18 years old. In EP3 Zoey Flashback, the MC was 18 and Zoey was 19. Zoey even turns 20 in Interlude. Josy and Maya will also have been 18 when they first had sex, because otherwise DPC would ignore its own warning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i actually don't remember there being a basketball game with MC jacob and Leon. When was it?
Jacob, Leon and Nick are on the leaderboard posted next to EP8's basketball hoop.

Reactions: Redd23

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It would be perfect if we learn in some future update that Sage biological mother is Quinn's mother, after the bullshit about Sage parents i'm ready for anything in that story!!:ROFLMAO:
Not going to happen. That would make the Sage/Quinn threesome incest. DPC doesn't do incest.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Sage's mother is Lynette, and MС fucked and cummed on her own sister's face. Technically speaking, if it turns out later and is one of the elements of the drama, will it be considered incest?
The fact that lovers turn out to be relatives is a very old and classic trop. It turns out that they are relatives and cannot be together. They are suffering. But then it turns out that they are not relatives after all. Would that be considered incest?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Sage's mother is Lynette
Not believable, like we learn from her diary, she was 18 when she wrote it and she wrote about meeting Neil (i think later we will read about Lynn falling in love and running to Neil as he stated in an early chapter). Assuming Sage is at least 3 years older than MC, Lynn would have been 15 when she give birth to Sage (i won't say it's not possible, just having a look at my own family). But this would (even as a retrospect) be underage and i don't think, DPC would do this.

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Not believable, like we learn from her diary, she was 18 when she wrote it and she wrote about meeting Neil (i think later we will read about Lynn falling in love and running to Neil as he stated in an early chapter). Assuming Sage is at least 3 years older than MC, Lynn would have been 15 when she gave birth to Sage (i won't say it's not possible, just having a look at my own family). But this would (even in retrospect) be underage and I don't think, DPC would do this.
That is definitely what I thought.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Not believable, like we learn from her diary, she was 18 when she wrote it and she wrote about meeting Neil (i think later we will read about Lynn falling in love and running to Neil as he stated in an early chapter). Assuming Sage is at least 3 years older than MC, Lynn would have been 15 when she give birth to Sage (i won't say it's not possible, just having a look at my own family). But this would (even as a retrospect) be underage and i don't think, DPC would do this.
Neil is not MС's biological father, so Sage or someone else may well be MС's sister. I certainly don't think it's Sage, it was just a joke, well, for example, some Jill may well turn out to be MС's aunt/cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
But all these are just theories, I do not want him to go into a pseudo-incest delirium.... :unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But all these are just theories, I do not want him to go into a pseudo-incest delirium.... :unsure:
False kinship, unexpected resurrection, unplanned pregnancy - all these are classic soap opera сliсhe, which the game is becoming more and more similar to. If the first season was fun and carefree, just about sex and drinking, then the second season was with a big bias in relationships and cheap romance like in soap operas. So don't be surprised if Lynette turns out to be alive or Neil turns out not to be MC's own father.

Reactions: dalli_x

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hum.. I see..

For me, the only theory I have is that Lynette is not really dead, since we learn that Neil is often inconsistent on details. After to know if all that is true, if it will be said in his diary or not... to see

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
False kinship, unexpected resurrection, unplanned pregnancy - all these are classic soap opera сliсhe, which the game is becoming more and more similar to. If the first season was fun and carefree, just about sex and drinking, then the second season was with a big bias in relationships and cheap romance like in soap operas. So don't be surprised if Lynette turns out to be alive or Neil turns out not to be MC's own father.
As long as DPC doesn't go overboard again like in Acting Lessons (the whole crazy stalker and one of your LI's being killed) I'm fine with the soap opera elements. Don't think this game was ever that realistic anyway and I think if the game just stayed focused on sex and having fun it would get repetitive. You need some drama

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Question... Is it true that drama and mental disorder are one and the same ?! :oops:
If not... why ?! :oops:
If why is answered... WTF is this bullshit again upstream ?! :oops: :KEK:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Did DPC tell when the next update is coming? Being waiting for it to play the Interlude and move on. Thanks.
No confirmation yet. I think it will take a few more months at least (maybe September release is possible), just based on the progression so far.

Waiting so long is definitely a bit frustrating (basically just one episode per year) but at least we know DPC will deliver

Reactions: shazba

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
screenshot0028.png

Franz is goddam right, dudes & dudettes. Genderfluid rules.

In his/her/its honour I'm gonna change my avatar and I'm gonna identify myself as a non-binary rabbit (here on F95).

(y) :poop:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes