Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Thats execltly what I want to see in the upcoming episodes, I want to see more focus on the diks and the MC just having fun. while developing his relation/relationships.

I really hope to see an episode outside of college where similar to american pie, the diks have a big beach house where the throw parties and have fun.

love the romance and I feel that the last 3 episodes were mostly focused on the romance so I hope that the next ones will be more casual and similar to the early episodes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Stay away from the white rabbit!!!!!
Why white canichen? I have seen several things in the eyes, which then came true.

Examples:

- That the MC Isabella is sitting across from in one of her orange armchairs.
- That Jill sees a guy fucking a woman with big tits.
- The spa pool with Josy, MC and Maya

However, it is not easy to interpret this because what is visible is very compressed.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I simply can't understand this reasoning. Surely Bella is a bit of tricky, But it is a Masked party, and to be fair, she has no business in MC's room in the first place, yet she already spend one night there, and We saw from the preview She gonna visit him again. She already did the "Walk of Shame" for fuck sake :LOL:. . No point to argue about how morally is questionable or not:LOL:
And Jill, now is your official Girlfriend, it's mandatory for her to be there
Or you don't invite your girlfriend to your party and introduce her to your friends? What a Fucking stupid take is.

The only case, when Bella and Jill have no business on the Dik party if you are not on their path, period.
Yes Bella can show up and fuck, but she's a fucking teacher, she's not going to be in the main room drinking and hanging out with all the students which is what a party is.

And sure, MC can invite his girlfriend, but what's Jill going to do, hang out in his room while he bangs all the strippers and HOTs, she's not going to get drunk and dance in the main hall.

They're a much better fit at a smaller more mature party.

And of course, if not on their path, they have no business at the party what so ever.

Apr 10, 2022
Hold on a second, Jill is a student and She regularly hang out and drink wine With Bella and Cathy, the circumstances does not matter, she is still a student, they still teachers , according to your logic, that should not happen either.
and I'M pretty sure if you are on Jill path, you wont be able to walk around and fuck strippers left and right. While she sitting in your room. :LOL:
The Branching storyline probably gonna be extended to the Halloween party to. Meaning, we will have different experience with the party based on our paths.

I guess we have to wait and see, since DPC is too afraid to " spoil" anything. :LOL:
Right, I think I've said this before but Jill being at the party makes perfect sense. The MC stepped outside of his comfort zone to meet her friends, so her doing the same would fit thematically. She is also already friends with Josy and has spent time with Maya and even Derek. I don't think she'll end up doing body shots but I would expect her to be there and maybe go back to MC's room afterwards and fuck.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Right, I think I've said this before but Jill being at the party makes perfect sense. The MC stepped outside of his comfort zone to meet her friends, so her doing the same would fit thematically. She is also already friends with Josy and has spent time with Maya and even Derek. I don't think she'll end up doing body shots but I would expect her to be there and maybe go back to MC's room afterwards and fuck.
She'll be there, maybe uncomfortably, but either way. DPC needs to make her more part of the central storyline than she is currently; she has been too isolated from everyone else, she seems to be in a different game altogether.

Reactions: 7inn

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The one scene that I want for Jill (apart from some ATM), is her coming along to a DIKs party and enjoying herself, but all the while picking up on the vibe that every girl at the party has either fucked the mc, or wants to. :sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hold on a second, Jill is a student and She regularly hang out and drink wine With Bella and Cathy, the circumstances does not matter, she is still a student, they still teachers , according to your logic, that should not happen either.
Is she 21 ? Or older ? ;):p

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm trying to place alignments to some of the girls. I think Quinn can be considered the one pure Chaotic Evil character. Bella, depending on what is going on inside her head and what actually happened with her axe-murdering backstory, might be a candidate for Lawful Evil. Sage is more of a Chaotic Good at times. Jill is of course Lawful Good. Josy and Maya would be some form of Neutrals. Josy perhaps either a True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral and Maya probably Neutral Good.

I just hope that at this moment he says "Hey we're having a Halloween party do you want to come cum?
1656377971565.png
Ew. The only way I want her invited is if Arigon is right and game ends at ep 9...with a Halloween party house fire...that Bella starts. :WutFace: If Zoey is back and I can't have blue-free happiness at my Halloween party that I've been looking forward to for ages, then no one else can have happiness either. :devilish: Final scene is Bella walking away from a fiery, exploding DIK house behind her...jugs bouncing all the way as she exits stage left, sporting her first true smile and laugh in game. Screen black, cut to credits. Then post credits picture of DPC's middle finger to everyone.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I'm trying to place alignments to some of the girls. I think Quinn can be considered the one pure Chaotic Evil character. Bella, depending on what is going on inside her head and what actually happened with her axe-murdering backstory, might be a candidate for Lawful Evil. Sage is more of a Chaotic Good at times. Jill is of course Lawful Good. Josy and Maya would be some form of Neutrals. Josy perhaps either a True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral and Maya probably Neutral Good.

Ew. The only way I want her invited is if Arigon is right and game ends at ep 9...with a Halloween party house fire...that Bella starts. :WutFace: If Zoey is back and I can't have blue-free happiness at my Halloween party that I've been looking forward to for ages, then no one else can have happiness either. :devilish: Final scene is Bella walking away from a fiery, exploding DIK house behind her...jugs bouncing all the way as she exits stage left, sporting her first true smile and laugh in game. Screen black, cut to credits. Then post credits picture of DPC's middle finger to everyone.
That's the way he'll end the game for those who modded it. I'd call it the, "Muh Bidness" Edition.

Reactions: Kellermann

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
and I'M pretty sure if you are on Jill path, you wont be able to walk around and fuck strippers left and right. While she sitting in your room. :LOL:
The Branching storyline probably gonna be extended to the Halloween party to. Meaning, we will have different experience with the party based on our paths.

I guess we have to wait and see, since DPC is too afraid to " spoil" anything. :LOL:
There is a massive difference between Jill and Bella hanging out at Bella's house, and Bella at a party getting drunk with a bunch of kids too young to even legally buy alcohol.

You could fuck strippers on the Jill path if Jill isn't there, of course than the Sage or Josy pathers will feel sad that they couldn't do that because they'll be being watched.

Do people on the Bella or Jill path seriously want them at the DIK party instead of an environment they're better suited for?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do people on the Bella or Jill path seriously want them at the DIK party instead of an environment they're better suited for?
Yes. put them out from their comfort zone. We already have spend enough time with their natural habitat. Its time for them to get involved in MC's life, and not Just MC getting dragged to their life, where is the balance and healthiness in that? That's not how relationships functions

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yes. put them out from their comfort zone. We already have spend enough time with their natural habitat. Its time for them to get involved in MC's life, and not Just MC getting dragged to their life, where is the balance and healthiness in that? That's not how relationships functions
I agree. Healthy relationships require some level of balance. Making the relationship in your own image at the expense of a partner is not considerate and at worst, a controlling behavior.

Jill and/or Bella should be involved in MC's wider social circle, where appropriate. For Jill, this is a source of drama given how things went with Rusty. For Bella, professional distance from students seems fitting regarding the party, but would not preclude her from participating in other activities, such as the nursing home or other projects DIKs may have.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes