sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does it matter?, She is a Student. But it's pointless, we talking about Teachers, who are board members of the school and each of them Burke, Jade, Cathy, have sexual affairs with students. B&R is corropted to the core :LOL:
I took it from your post your problem with Jill was that she is drinking wine with Bella and Cathy ( or whoever ) as this should become absolute void if someone is at the age... teachers or students... legally right but also they all are adults who CAN drink alcohol if they feel like :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey, man - blue and green almost always blend well together.
Yeah... :p A JW Blue Label with some Green Absinthe they do blend well together... :KEK: Not to mention this one...
2fbx5g.jpg
aaand ofc the evident outcome of this little fiasco...
puke.gif :KEK:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yes. put them out from their comfort zone. We already have spend enough time with their natural habitat. Its time for them to get involved in MC's life, and not Just MC getting dragged to their life, where is the balance and healthiness in that? That's not how relationships functions
Get involved in MC's life? It's a college party, you act like it's Neil's fucking funeral.

But sure, let's have Jill show up and go full Becky and blow MC in the washroom. Let's not write to a characters strength, let's just make them all the same.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
AchedCroissant I don't remember including Stanley in the homie list. My man Burker and the Genetic Jackhammer Magnar, yes, but Stanley hasn't earned it yet. :Kappa:

Do you consider Stanley your homie? :unsure:
Who cares about the teacher and the princess, I'm going to fuck everything that moves at that party
Stanley isn't a homie... because he's a love interest. :Kappa:

hr0yrpiypm591.jpg
And when he said everything that moves, he meant it, even the Receptionist Lady too.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This goddamn thread.... it keeps making me ponder the ultimate meaning of life:
  • How many DIKs does it truly take to screw in a lightbulb?
Fucking "Carolyn" can't come fast enough to the rescue via an update. What a bunch of DIKs.

BTW, perfect time to mention: Grab your copy of SanchoMod today. It'll insure your pancake flippin', plant waterin', fence paintin', window fixin', brawlin', drinkin' ass can actually install a light bulb all by yourself... DIK.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is how it's really going to go down

View attachment 1894019
What can I say? I'm very romantic

Stanley isn't a homie... because he's a love interest. :Kappa:

View attachment 1894300
And when he said everything that moves, he meant it, even the Receptionist Lady too.
The woman is not ugly I even remember my mother she had that hair in the 90s

I don't know why I say that... Now that woman reminds me of my mother

Oh shit what did I do

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just remembered why DPC has trouble finding Preview. After all, he wrote them himself, so they might reveal more than he would like. What if some of our theories were true or close to true? :rolleyes::unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes