varage

Jun 26, 2019
And yes, you can explain your way around it such as he was there to buy his sugar pills. If you want that's up to you it could even be true with the coddling, going on but I don't want to imagine a pure Quinn it doesn't add to her draw it takes from it. It's also why I am adamantly against the scene with Quinn after threesome with Sage where she acts jealous even though she caught you are getting a tit job from Sage in earlier scenes. (Completely out of character and utter nonsense in my opinion)
Her being some pure only for MC character is a negative not a positive. Making her turn into an only for MC is part of the draw for me not she's always been a little angel that forced other girls to do her dirty work etc. Whatever everyone's imaginations are.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The only guy that could fuck a girl and still leave her a virgin
Dawe is playing 4D chess while all the suckers are playing checkers. You know that undercover agent theory? The real undercover agent actually is Dawe. He controls his sex drive so well that he doesn't implicate himself by having sex with anyone. What he does is hiding in plain sight and gathering information.

Dawe sacrifices himself for our sins. :Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I just hope it's Chad and Troy's ass and so the MC will be in the best branch of the game

Who's with me? Don't be ashamed, we all know that's the fate of the MC, while Zoey is going to fuck all the bitches.
You're on to something, buttercup. :WeSmart:This may surprise you but I'm with you. (y) The truth is, all those NTR snowflakes fail to realize that the real thread has never been James, Burke, Tommy, Tybalt, Luka, Vinnie, and all the Pink rose girls & Restaurants' customers. It has always been the others girls all along.

Take Quinn for example. She keeps a strap on dildo to have sex with girls and for what we've seen in her threesome scenes she clearly has a lesbian femdom vibe. But the most important part is the fact she really wanted to fuck Sage hard to the point she agrees to have a threesome even with a Neutral/non-romanced Dik MC she doesn't even like. Her lust for Sage is really that big. As for Sage, it's deeply implied she has already fucked others girls before, considering how good she was with her tongue. But more important, seeing Quinn being fucked get her wet and she later acknowledged that Quinn ( and not the MC ) deserves the top star rate for her performance. It's only a matter of time before they both realise, they don't really need the MC. They just need each other.

Same thing for Camila & Riona or Sarah & Melanie. Their friendship is pretty ambiguous and meaningful. They kiss, they have threesome, they like watching the others get fucked, they comfort each other. Like Sarah said, they don't need a boyfriend. Why would they need a dude ? They're all BFF and girlfriend material. Lily & Elena also both used to have girlfriends in the past.

As for M&J, they're totally fine without the MC. In the worst case they could break up but how is it really a big problem ? They both like girls and they're now part of a sorority full of hot bisexual chicks. Not to mention, Maya only likes the MC because he acts like a girl. He's nothing but a minor fling while Zoey is obviously the main course. Why would Sally need to seek comfort with the MC if she has KRJ ?

In the end, Quinn & Riona don't need a path or an ending. They're meant to be with Sage & Camila. The throuple doesn't matter either cause ZoeyXMayaXJosy is the real deal. How many dicks the Hots & strippers sucked or took is insignificant. Pussies only belong to the pussy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quinn fans hope that more will come for her, but most don't expect it, especially not after episode 8.

Also Josy and Maya is one option. There won't be a solo path.
I think Josy&Maya's story will branch: you often have to choose between Josy and Maya in the first 8 episodes.

On Quinn: I guess they fancy a grand finale where MC visits Quinn in jail bringing her apples and oranges.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't remember that. If anyone is a rival, it's Tommy, who regularly arranges a threesome with Heather in the mansion.
Well tommy never gets any that's why he gets all shocked and upset when it's mentioned Quinn is taken to pound town on the roof by MC. I believe he was friend zoned no business with pleasure or some nicety or misguided girl trust thing between Heather and Quinn. (and yes I realize they aren't friends but there might be some respect between them) But it could be some secret sorority rule that's never mentioned that they keep spouting about. The threesome in my mind was purpitrated between Heather and Tommy's aformentioned plus three the stripper from Rose. That of couse is just my thoughts no conformation.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Dawe is playing 4D chess while all the suckers are playing checkers. You know that undercover agent theory? The real undercover agent actually is Dawe. He controls his sex drive so well that he doesn't implicate himself by having sex with anyone. What he does is hiding in plain sight and gathering information.

Dawe sacrifices himself for our sins. :Kappa:
I don't think he can spell D:ROFLMAO:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
The real story you need to worry about with Pinkcake coddling the fans is the new love interest his ex-girlfriend. She breaks up with him spends half a year apart (ghosts him) without even a rebound under her belt. That's nuts unrealistic etc. It would have been nice to have a choice in this department whether she stayed "faithful" or played the field a bit.
he probably knows that if she fucked somebody else she'd become least favourite li, competing with the madam.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well tommy never gets any that's why he gets all shocked and upset when it's mentioned Quinn is taken to pound town on the roof by MC. I believe he was friend zoned no business with pleasure or some nicety or misguided girl trust thing between Heather and Quinn. (and yes I realize they aren't friends but there might be some respect between them) But it could be some secret sorority rule that's never mentioned that they keep spouting about. The threesome in my mind was purpitrated between Heather and Tommy's aformentioned plus three the stripper from Rose. That of couse is just my thoughts no conformation.
Confirmed by the story itself: Tommy tells he had a threesome with Heather and Tania.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
he probably knows that if she fucked somebody else she'd become least favourite li, competing with the madam.
Well yes that's why it should be a choice lol. She's entering in very late she's already a least favorite only hope for her is if we reach chapter 20 before the end of the game but i don't see that happening.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think Josy&Maya's story will branch: you often have to choose between Josy and Maya in the first 8 episodes.

On Quinn: I guess they fancy a grand finale where MC visits Quinn in jail bringing her apples and oranges.
Quinn isn't going to prison, here I thought you had a neutral approach to Quinn, but just a hater. Sad.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Confirmed by the story itself: Tommy tells he had a threesome with Heather and Tania.
Yea that would be his plus 3 or plus 2 never really could understand how much he was up because of tommy and the other dude bitching so much lol. I wouldn't know the stupid strippers name do you even meet her? (Note never played a stripper dik route)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes