varage

Jun 26, 2019
I just think it's silly that a chick npc can romance Quinn at all. The Sarah scene should be a hard lock out. If you spend time with maya after paying for Sarah, you continue Quinn romance as if you fucked Sarah and even if you go back to Maya. Recap still shows you fucking Sarah, I don't understand lol.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'd go with NTR-tards but that's just me

Why do you hate Bella? She doesn't deserve to have Stephen inflicted on her :eek:
What has my man Burker has done to you? He's been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with MC and all the other characters since the beginning of the game. But people still paint him as some kind of a villain.

Our homie Stephen will solve Maya's problems with one line of text in the next update, something that was pushed upon us for eight updates.

Our homie Stephen gives us everything and we just keep letting him down. :cry: :Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Each LI has a character that even if she doesn't end up with MC, they'd end up great.

Jill - Jacob
Josy - Lucas
Maya - Zoey
Sage - Magnar
Bella - our homie Stephen or Neil

:Kappa:

Inb4 the NTR retards attack me due to being offended. :Kappa:
Come on Neil would be perfect for Bella haha.
Although Sage and Magnar you smoking something? I'd like to get more info on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What has my man Burker has done to you? He's been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with MC and all the other characters since the beginning of the game. But people still paint him as some kind of a villain.

Our homie Stephen will solve Maya's problems with one line of text in the next update, something that was pushed upon us for eight updates.

Our homie Stephen gives us everything and we just keep letting him down. :cry: :Kappa:
Stalking Bella and being the reason Mona left B&R :(

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Each LI has a character that even if she doesn't end up with MC, they'd end up great.

Jill - Jacob
Josy - Lucas
Maya - Zoey
Sage - Magnar

Inb4 the NTR retards attack me due to being offended. :Kappa:
Actually expected something like this:

Jill - Magnar
Josy - Magnar
Maya - Magnar
Sage - Magnar

• Haha

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Although there is one person King Magnar could never get even with his 15inch cock and that's Bella she's immune to his charms. Unless he found some blackmail on her but we all know that's not King Magnar's style he's to benevolent for that the bitchs crawl to him he doesn't chase after bitchs.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We've accepted as Magnar being Sage's sidepiece when Chad starting ignoring her as canon. Sage was crazy about that 15-inch scandinavian dick. :Kappa:

Kellermann AchedCroissant tell him. :Kappa:
I think you mean 15cm. Still somewhat respectable for a nord. Apparently Ecuadorians are the kings of the world, so it's yur boy Ron who is packing the most heat at B&R.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Stalking Bella and being the reason Mona left B&R :(
He's protecting her from that wacko James. My man Burker would murder James in the blink of an eye if he threatens to come back and ruin MC and Bella's happiness. :Kappa:

Besides our homie Stephen knew what Mona was getting into with Quinn's restaurant. He saved her from Quinn's schemes and protected her future. :Kappa:

My man Burker the most unappreciated guy of all time. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Stalking Bella? yes
Mona left B&R? no, to be totally fair, that was Quinn. (At least so far we never saw Burke threatening Quinn to shut Mona up)
He was the one that deleted her from the free ride in last scene lol. So, no that wasn't Quinn he deleted her scholarship not Quinn. She couldn't afford to stay without it.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
3 pages just to guess some asses lmao :KEK:
Wouldn't be wiser just call out DPC and let him say so unless it stated as spoiler then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It would be wiser to know that DPC doesn't come here anymore and hasn't for years, and it's absolutely a waste of time to call him out here.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think you mean 15cm. Still somewhat respectable for a nord. Apparently Ecuadorians are the kings of the world, so it's yur boy Ron who is packing the most heat at B&R.
Don't you mean 15 cm's of girth? :Kappa::unsure:

King Magnar has the biggest dick in the game. It's canon and universally accepted. (only Neil with his veiny and experienced dick comes in close second.) :Kappa:

Though I suspect Ron, Bert and Eugene probably round up the top 5 with Caleb being just outside of it. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Actually expected something like this:

Jill - Magnar
Josy - Magnar
Maya - Magnar
Sage - Magnar

King Magnar has already fucked all of them before MC even shows up at B&R.

The ending would be our chosen LI will get a call from the King himself, telling her that she has to end up with his homie MC if she wants to be blessed with the elephant dick one day again. :Kappa:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't you mean 15 cm's of girth? :Kappa::unsure:

King Magnar has the biggest dick in the game. It's canon and universally accepted. (only Neil with his veiny and experienced dick comes in close second.) :Kappa:

Though I suspect Ron, Bert and Eugene probably round up the top 5 with Caleb being just outside of it. :Kappa:
Keep dreaming, maybe one day it comes true for you. But one thing is certain, Ron is going to slip that Ecuadorian amazon anaconda inside Jill in ep. 9. First in D&G mini game, then irl if you dump Jill for Bella.

• Yay, new update!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Keep dreaming, maybe one day it comes true for you. But one thing is certain, Ron is going to slip that Ecuadorian amazon anaconda inside Jill in ep. 9. First in D&G mini game, then irl if you dump Jill for Bella.
Ron was going to give the big dick energy during the first D&G they played together anyways, if that fucking cuck MC wasn't there to block him. You can tell Jill wanted it. :devilish:

But Jill dreams of only to be graced by the scandinavian dick again. It's her destiny. :devilish::Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ron was going to give the big dick energy during the first D&G they played together anyways, if that fucking cuck MC wasn't there to block him. You can tell Jill wanted it. :devilish:

But Jill dreams of only to be graced by the scandinavian dick again. It's her destiny. :devilish::Kappa:
The fraternity of 15-inchers; Ron, Magnar, and Neil are going to run a train on Jill. That is her destiny.
Burke can sit and watch, as per usual.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes