DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
i get the upgrades though. It's one of the difficult issues of having a game going on for years and years..the Daz graphics improve and you either have to keep up or get left behind. DPC is opting to upgrade his women so new devs releasing their very first game and version don't have wildly better renders than he does. Prior to DPC's latest round of upgrades, his renders were really showing their age if I'm being completely honest. They looked like something from the late 20 teens.
So DPC invented the Fountain of Youth? Man, he will make soooo much money, he can hire thousands of artists to finish BaD. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
wdym, Heather looks great in that sequence with Riona, she could look at me like that and pester me about money issues all day :sneaky:
It was more about how DPC unnecessarily changing Heather's look. Because the difference between then and this preview is very noticeable.
I was never a fan of Heather's appearance, but I can slightly agree that her look before was better.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jacob, John Boy and Nick. They are missing Nick.
Actually no... but since this is the tutorial it tells you how it works... so now it asks for Jacob JB and Nick but once you do that it will tell you to pull Nick since ( as the pic shows it as well ) Jacob and JB will get the task completed ;)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Actually no... but since this is the tutorial it tells you how it works... so now it asks for Jacob JB and Nick but once you do that it will tell you to pull Nick since ( as the pic shows it as well ) Jacob and JB will get the task completed ;)
I've always had to add all three first. After that it starts the next task to remove Nick, so you still have to add all three unless my mini game is bugged somehow.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've always had to add all three first. After that it starts the next task to remove Nick, so you still have to add all three unless my mini game is bugged somehow.
Yeah that's right... as I wrote you have to do that as the tutorial explains how it works... but even now ( on the pic ) the task will be completed is present... though it won't let you proceed since it's asking for a surplus in Nick :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes