Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill can already have jealousy points/flags
I'm going to relieve Dalli from theory duty while I take over with some intoxicated theory casting of my own.

Speaking of the Jill jealousy points, it must be a crucial part of her story in season 3; otherwise, why include this variable? It then makes me think why would it be necessary to have this variable on a Jill-only playthrough? Simplest answer, it wouldn't be that much.
And if it isn't, then one might assume that it is primarily for a player who is pursuing Jill and at least one other girl (likely Bella). Continuing on with that idea, this should mean that even though Jill is seen pouting at the end of ep.8 she will still want the MC D for herself. Therefore, we can probably expect Jill to really crank up the sex appeal (ex. smile less) or willingness to be sexed in order to turn MC's gaze back to her. Suddenly I think both a blowjob and anal sex might not be that much of a pipe dream ( :sneaky: ) in season 3.

Oct 18, 2021
All I could think about was WHAT THE HELL IS DPC DOING TO SAGE'S TEETH???????!!!!!!!

View attachment 1938158
:WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
Ehm, nothing? :unsure:
Sage's literally just showing her teeth and that's it?
They don't even look bad here or different from before, if anything, they actually look better in this Rooster cluck
I don't know what it is in recent months with some people here, but for some reason, it has become trendy to try and nitpick the renders and literally start reaching when being shown a render that isn't bad or different from anything we've seen before...
Sage's special render with 'asymmetric' legs, Josy's ass 'becoming bigger' in the Season 2 Steam poster, Lily's face 'changing' in one of the latest previews, Heather's face and model 'changing', and now, apparently, something's 'wrong' with Sage's teeth? :rolleyes:
I guess nowadays people just pick random renders DPC is showing every now and then, and then decide to make a random observational comment about them so that others try to guess what they actually meant in the first place because they can't see it because it isn't there

bobvila666

Apr 8, 2021
I'm not sure, but her return can be the biggest mistake DPC made so far. Unlike others, I do believe that DPC made a good job with Interlude. He was able to integrate Zoey to the Badik universe and make the players feel connected to her. A simple Flashback would have not ben enough for this

However, there is one point where I think DPC might make a mistake, a set back from Acting lesson. In AL, the MC wounded heart has a lingering effect on him. However, Zoey has no lingering effect on MC , Josy has. The " Ex Girlfriend role , was taken by Josy. And now that MC "moved on " and build a relatinship with the chosen girl , whoever she is, It will be extremely Hard to swallow, in storytelling point that now MC might second guessing his decision, because of Zoey.:unsure:

In the "others path ", Zoey can have a role, for sure, but even there, MC build connection with girls like Quinn, Rio, Lilly, or even Envy.
The point is, that MC never shown any sign , that Zoey, was more important, than what we already see in episode 2 flashback, She was important at one point, but he moved on from her way before he even joined the B&R.

Sure the choice is ours, and We can unlock good lewd scenes etc, and may be even build a nice story, but honestly I think the Connection between MC and Zoey, simply can't compete with the other girls wheter they ae main girl or side girls, without being feel a bit forced on us.
in a a sense, this is a worst decesion than bringin up his mother diary storyline. And this was one of the reason why I personally was not believing her return, in the past, and still don't see it as believable plot, regardless of how good or bad was the Interlude. Because her return, was honestly, out of nowhere.

But, I'm curious how he will handle her , before I make my final judgment.
You bring up some interesting thoughts. To potentially alleviate your fears I would like to bring up the fact that the way you are looking at Zoey's potential role could be off base. She might not be jealous at all and instead be a "bridge" girl to help him make a harem, she did have some line about him ruling the world with his...package. She seems very sexually open in the Interlude so this wouldn't feel completely out of place for her.

She might decide to not pursue the MC at all. Maybe in the end she decides to go after the other guys (and/or girls?) and sort of mirrors the MC in his potential conquests.

Maybe she leans in to the fact that the MC just totally forgot her and if she even meant anything to him...that she totally regrets leaving and the only thing she discovered on that trip is that she took him for granted and will do anything for another chance.

Maybe she is just DTF, and is happy to share/talk about his conquests and doesn't pursue MC emotionally.

Or maybe you're totally right in your worry and she always feels unnatural. There's a lot of ways you can go with writing. That's kind of the awesome (or sometimes terrible) thing about it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You bring up some interesting thoughts. To potentially alleviate your fears I would like to bring up the fact that the way you are looking at Zoey's potential role could be off base. She might not be jealous at all and instead be a "bridge" girl to help him make a harem, she did have some line about him ruling the world with his...package. She seems very sexually open in the Interlude so this wouldn't feel completely out of place for her.

She might decide to not pursue the MC at all. Maybe in the end she decides to go after the other guys (and/or girls?) and sort of mirrors the MC in his potential conquests.

Maybe she leans in to the fact that the MC just totally forgot her and if she even meant anything to him...that she totally regrets leaving and the only thing she discovered on that trip is that she took him for granted and will do anything for another chance.

Maybe she is just DTF, and is happy to share/talk about his conquests and doesn't pursue MC emotionally.

Or maybe you're totally right in your worry and she always feels unnatural. There's a lot of ways you can go with writing. That's kind of the awesome (or sometimes terrible) thing about it.
Well, this is not a Harem gamer, so you can pretty much forget, this whole " she gonna help build a harem " nonsense :ROFLMAO:.

And also, the ending of Interlude kinda made it clear that, Zoey intention is to devour MC's Big dick, with every hole she has. :devilish::ROFLMAO:.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Status Update Episode 9

This week consisted of posing static renders, making most art for Rooster + writing several Rooster posts, coding, writing a few scenes, polishing dialogue, and PC maintenance.

Regarding Rooster posts, several of them are ok for posting on Twitter. It was a previous concern that they would spoil too much, and I won't post the ones that do. You can look forward to more Twitter content .

Since my static render queue has been pretty big lately, I made a PC slave render some of it this week instead of animations. Because of this, I'll likely spend some time next week play-testing parts of the episode and getting a feel for it.

I'm still working on free-roam event renders and will do so for several more weeks.

To put the content of the free-roam events into perspective, the biggest one in the episode currently has more than 900 renders and will go over 1000. Making it at least 100-200 renders bigger than the biggest one in Season 1/2 (Episode 7, HOTs party).

I will work on the final free-roam event of the episode next week. I've still got work to do in the others, but I feel I get the most momentum if I push on with this. Plenty of art remains to be produced.

I'll try to make an updated and detailed progress report for next week's status update to show you what work remains in percentages and estimates. It would also benefit me to grasp how far along the development is.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Status Update Episode 9

This week consisted of posing static renders, making most art for Rooster + writing several Rooster posts, coding, writing a few scenes, polishing dialogue, and PC maintenance.

Regarding Rooster posts, several of them are ok for posting on Twitter. It was a previous concern that they would spoil too much, and I won't post the ones that do. You can look forward to more Twitter content .

Since my static render queue has been pretty big lately, I made a PC slave render some of it this week instead of animations. Because of this, I'll likely spend some time next week play-testing parts of the episode and getting a feel for it.

I'm still working on free-roam event renders and will do so for several more weeks.

To put the content of the free-roam events into perspective, the biggest one in the episode currently has more than 900 renders and will go over 1000. Making it at least 100-200 renders bigger than the biggest one in Season 1/2 (Episode 7, HOTs party).

I will work on the final free-roam event of the episode next week. I've still got work to do in the others, but I feel I get the most momentum if I push on with this. Plenty of art remains to be produced.

I'll try to make an updated and detailed progress report for next week's status update to show you what work remains in percentages and estimates. It would also benefit me to grasp how far along the development is.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Thank you very much for posting this.

The numbers for the big free roam event are a little disappointing...

The HOTs party in EP 7 was big, but i thought that the Halloweenparty (which of course is the big free roam event mentioned) must be WAY bigger. But the numbers are only slightly bigger it seems.

But its good news too, i was concerned that the Halloweenparty will take most of the time of the upcoming episode (thaught about more than 60% of the epsiode will only deal with the party). But there is obviously so much more going on besides the party, and that is very good news cause these big party tend to slow down the progress for the relationships and overall story. I do like the big party-free-roams, but i think DPC should slow down on these in the future... we will have now 3 very big free-roam-partys in a row... ep 7 HOTs, ep8 the dorm party (which was nearly as big as the HOT party) and now an even bigger Halloween party.

The main part i like about beingadik are the relationships, and not only with the girls, nono, i like the friendships very much too, with Derek and some of the diks.

The partys are nice too and fun to play, but they doesnt really matter for the relationships that much, and the storyplots are "paused" aswell during these partys.

And yeah i dont need a big party free roam every episode, we had the big prep-party, the big HOTs party, the big dorm party, and now the big Halloweenparty, if you ask me, i can do without a big party at least the next 2 episodes. (just make some shorter ones like in Hellweek and such)

But than DPC already revealed that he is implementing a minigame like the mansion game, and it will most likely only be for planning partys... so we will get even more big partys. Well hopefully he is not getting too distracted by the partys. Cause... yeah they are mostly a distraction for the really important stuff going on i think.

I like them, but not that much that i need a big party free roam every episode which is taking about 40-50% out of the whole epsisode.

Hopefully the Halloweenparty will not take the major part of the episode and we will get a lot of progress in urgent things, Zoey, Jill/Bella (in many regards, not only Jills reaction when she sees the MC with bella if youre on Bellas path), and of course maya/burkes should be dealt with in a big way. The pregnancy will most likely not be dealt with for now i think... its more like a teaser for upcoming drama, not in the very next episode. Ill bet DPC will play with the pregnancy thing a little to mess with our brains a little more. Dont think we will get the answer to that question before epsiode 11.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't you hate it when you're reading a post that references another post and you click the referenced post and then end up reading surrounding posts, then you start "liking" the posts and then realise these posts are fucking thousands of years old! Then you have to decide, do you unlike them to avoid looking like some weird stalker, or do you leave the likes standing, I mean you liked them for a reason right, they deserved that like! Fuck this First World and its dilemmas, is just doing my head in!

Anyway... :rolleyes:

Among the excessive meming and Jill hate of late, I'm curious: For those who've walked the straight and narrow path that is "The Path of Jill", was the (to put it daintily) "Jill fucking scene" everything you wanted it to be?

I mean the mc got to come deep, deep inside Jill's womb (you came inside her didn't you, of course your did, no one saves their balls for 8 seasons and then cums on a girl's tits just for her to wipe it off...), but was the scene all it needed to be?

So it's time for a bit of a breakdown. It's probably already been done, hell I probably already did it 5000+ pages ago, but I don't remember... So humor me...

It definitely started off right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the first misstep, when Jill starts to remove her clothing, the fucking idiot mc is like:

mc: "(What's going on?)"​

What's going on with your brain, dickwad? His response should have been (like it was in the mind of every cunt playing this game right then and there):

mc: "(Oh fuck yes!!)"​

The mc then, white knight moron that he is, checks to see if Jill is ok going forward. You trying to cockblock yourself or what, Fuckface?! If she had responded, "On second thoughts, maybe this is rushing into things, sorry to interrupt your evening, I'll be going now", there wouldn't be anyone left on this forum to defend Jill, because they all would have killed themselves! :eek:

Then the mc is all like:

mc: "Wanna go to bed? :sneaky:"​

As cliched a move that it is, it's still a good move.

But her response was funny:

Jill: "Ok."​

Umm... way to sound enthusiastic Jill. He didn't just ask "Would you'd like fries with that?" He's going to fuck you, girl, and fuck you hard! If she answered, "Yeah, whatever..." it wouldn't have sounded any less enthusiastic. Maybe a, "Yes!! I... I mean yes, I want to." Would be more like the Jillybean we know and love.

Alright, I'll chalk it up to nerves, she was clamping her ass tight to avoid shitting herself, so maybe she wasn't thinking straight.

Anyway, we've missed a critical step here.

Right now, while they were standing up, removing their clothing, this is when the mc should have removed her bra. You don't wait until you're lying down to remove a girl's bra, especially if it's the first time you're seeing the goods up front. This is your opportunity to see them hanging as god intended, in all their untouched spender, perfectly protruding from a vertical chest. Some groping and sucking (this has nothing to do with that horrible Madame choice...), and then, when your girl starts to get worked up, you stop. Yeah you stop, that gives her the opportunity to say, "Don't stop..." and then you say, "Wanna go to bed? :sneaky:"

Anyway, after that, things proceed fine. They lay on the bed, make out a bit over their clothes, and we get that classic exchange:

mc: "You are so beautiful."​

To which our intellectual hottie responds:

Jill: "You too."​

Classic Jill with her foot in her mouth (figuratively speaking), stumbling over her words when she's worked up.

Then out come her tits. Her tits were the focus of this part, which makes sense, but I would have liked to see more of Jill's reaction, both her lust and her shyness. We're assuming this is the first time a guy has seen her in this state, it would have been fun to see her internal reaction (we hear her thoughts in previous encounters where she's freaking out), and maybe had her instinctually trying to cover up as the mc coaxes her to give him an eyeful.

Then bam, she's deftly removed the mc's boxes in two frames, and she's a little more nervous now due to the size of his cock. She has to compliment the size of his cock, every other girl has.

Then she starts to play with it (his dick I mean, not the mc's guitar... Why the fuck are you even thinking about his guitar right now, fucking hell... :rolleyes:); she just dives straight in and she's very serious about it. Her stare is almost analytical, I'd suggest if she were with Tybalt she'd possibly pull out a magnifying glass. :LOL:

Then it's time for her remaining garments to be removed. So off they come while she bites her lower lip and looks the mc in the eyes. I wouldn't have it any other way.

After which the mc proceeds to play with her cunt. Now we get a bit more intimate with Jill's thoughts. Typical confused thoughts that we've come to expect whenever the mc is working her up.

Meanwhile the mc seems like he's ticking boxes on a checklist:

mc: "(She's wet... That's good.)"​
mc: "(She enjoys it... Good.)"​

It's important to read your girl's responses, but he's making it almost clinical...

mc: "Ok, this one passes. Next!" :rolleyes:

Then it's time to fuck, and Jill kinda panics that he's not wearing protection. Almost the first time in the entire game (other than Neil's insistences and that one scene with Maya) that someone even gives a shit about protection, and she chooses not to say anything. That was a bit of a strange one, that she thought about it and then just forgot about it.

Now we get lots of fucking in different positions, mostly with Jill just lying prone and the mc doing all the work, and he gets to lick her asshole which was cool. :sneaky:

Then we segue into some horse riding, the banter from which is a bit of fun, and this includes probably the most flattering shot ever of Jill with her mouth open (of course she hasn't given the mc a blow job yet, so that'll probably soar to the top of the "Good Renders of Jill with Her Mouth Open" list when that occurs):

Then, as the mc warns Jill that he's about to explode, Jill replies in her "Propper" way:

It's not like she was going to say:

Jill: "Cum in my fucking pussy!"​

Finally the mc blow his copious, steaming hot load deep inside Jill (there's no choice, if you get the option to "cum outside", your game is probably bugged). And she doesn't even give a shit. She just lies there grinning like a fucking idiot, so does the mc for that matter:

And then we get all that, "Are you my boyfriend..." "... it's my destiny that my sister carked it (Aussie slang for "kicked the bucket)..." bullshit which we'll ignore for this post.

And there you have it.

The mc finally got to fuck Jill in the 8th episode of the game. It was a long haul. Was it the payoff you were looking for?

All the joking aside, I thought it was ok, but I would have liked Jill to be a little more bashful. Even though she initiated it, it would have been cool if the mc had to coax her a bit.

She kinda went from someone who was a nervous wreck about sex, to someone who was inexperienced but wasn't too fussed when it finally came down to it.

Maybe that's a good thing; none of the scenes in the game come across too creepy (unlike pretty much every scene in every other AVN). So coercing Jill might leave some people feeling that it wasn't right.

On a somewhat side note, I'm loving that I predicted the "unofficial" name of the episode a while back. :p

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Don't you hate it when you're reading a post that references another post and you click the referenced post and then end up reading surrounding posts, then you start "liking" the posts and then realise these posts are fucking thousands of years old! Then you have to decide, do you unlike them to avoid looking like some weird stalker, or do you leave the likes standing, I mean you liked them for a reason right, they deserved that like! Fuck this First World and its dilemmas, is just doing my head in!

Among the excessive meming and Jill hate of late, I'm curious: For those who've walked the straight and narrow path that is "The Path of Jill", was the (to put it daintily) "Jill fucking scene" everything you wanted it to be?

I mean the mc got to come deep, deep inside Jill's womb (you came inside her didn't you, of course your did, no one saves their balls for 8 seasons and then cums on a girl's tits just for her to wipe it off...), but was the scene all it needed to be?

So it's time for a bit of a breakdown. It's probably already been done, hell I probably already did it 5000+ pages ago, but I don't remember... So humor me...

So the first misstep, when Jill starts to remove her clothing, the fucking idiot mc is like:

What's going on with your brain, dickwad? His response should have been (like it was in the mind of every cunt playing this game right then and there):

The mc then, white knight moron that he is, checks to see if Jill is ok going forward. You trying to cockblock yourself or what, Fuckface?! If she had responded, "On second thoughts, maybe this is rushing into things, sorry to interrupt your evening, I'll be going now", there wouldn't be anyone left on this forum to defend Jill, because they all would have killed themselves! :eek:

Then the mc is all like:

Umm... way to sound enthusiastic Jill. He didn't just ask "Would you'd like fries with that?" He's going to fuck you, girl, and fuck you hard! If she answered, "Yeah, whatever..." it wouldn't have sounded any less enthusiastic. Maybe a, "Yes!! I... I mean yes, I want to." Would be more like the Jillybean we know and love.

Alright, I'll chalk it up to nerves, she was clamping her ass tight to avoid shitting herself, so maybe she wasn't thinking straight.

Right now, while they were standing up, removing their clothing, this is when the mc should have removed her bra. You don't wait until you're lying down to remove a girl's bra, especially if it's the first time you're seeing the goods up front. This is your opportunity to see them hanging as god intended, in all their untouched spender, perfectly protruding from a vertical chest. Some groping and sucking (this has nothing to do with that horrible Madame choice...), and then, when your girl starts to get worked up, you stop. Yeah you stop, that gives her the opportunity to say, "Don't stop..." and then you say, "Wanna go to bed? :sneaky:"

Anyway, after that, things proceed fine. They lay on the bed, make out a bit over their clothes, and we get that classic exchange:

Classic Jill with her foot in her mouth (figuratively speaking), stumbling over her words when she's worked up.

Then out come her tits. Her tits were the focus of this part, which makes sense, but I would have liked to see more of Jill's reaction, both her lust and her shyness. We're assuming this is the first time a guy has seen her in this state, it would have been fun to see her internal reaction (we hear her thoughts in previous encounters where she's freaking out), and maybe had her instinctually trying to cover up as the mc coaxes her to give him an eyeful.

Then bam, she's deftly removed the mc's boxes in two frames, and she's a little more nervous now due to the size of his cock. She has to compliment the size of his cock, every other girl has.

Then she starts to play with it (his dick I mean, not the mc's guitar... Why the fuck are you even thinking about his guitar right now, fucking hell... :rolleyes:); she just dives straight in and she's very serious about it. Her stare is almost analytical, I'd suggest if she were with Tybalt she'd possibly pull out a magnifying glass. :LOL:

Then it's time for her remaining garments to be removed. So off they come while she bites her lower lip and looks the mc in the eyes. I wouldn't have it any other way.

After which the mc proceeds to play with her cunt. Now we get a bit more intimate with Jill's thoughts. Typical confused thoughts that we've come to expect whenever the mc is working her up.

It's important to read your girl's responses, but he's making it almost clinical...

Then it's time to fuck, and Jill kinda panics that he's not wearing protection. Almost the first time in the entire game (other than Neil's insistences and that one scene with Maya) that someone even gives a shit about protection, and she chooses not to say anything. That was a bit of a strange one, that she thought about it and then just forgot about it.

Now we get lots of fucking in different positions, mostly with Jill just lying prone and the mc doing all the work, and he gets to lick her asshole which was cool. :sneaky:

Then we segue into some horse riding, the banter from which is a bit of fun, and this includes probably the most flattering shot ever of Jill with her mouth open (of course she hasn't given the mc a blow job yet, so that'll probably soar to the top of the "Good Renders of Jill with Her Mouth Open" list when that occurs):

Then, as the mc warns Jill that he's about to explode, Jill replies in her "Propper" way:

Finally the mc blow his copious, steaming hot load deep inside Jill (there's no choice, if you get the option to "cum outside", your game is probably bugged). And she doesn't even give a shit. She just lies there grinning like a fucking idiot, so does the mc for that matter:

And then we get all that, "Are you my boyfriend..." "... it's my destiny that my sister carked it (Aussie slang for "kicked the bucket)..." bullshit which we'll ignore for this post.

And there you have it.

The mc finally got to fuck Jill in the 8th episode of the game. It was a long haul. Was it the payoff you were looking for?

All the joking aside, I thought it was ok, but I would have liked Jill to be a little more bashful. Even though she initiated it, it would have been cool if the mc had to coax her a bit.

She kinda went from someone who was a nervous wreck about sex, to someone who was inexperienced but wasn't too fussed when it finally came down to it.

Maybe that's a good thing; none of the scenes in the game come across too creepy (unlike pretty much every scene in every other AVN). So coercing Jill might leave some people feeling that it wasn't right.

On a somewhat side note, I'm loving that I predicted the "unofficial" name of the episode a while back. :p

Well i liked the scene overall...

First of all, that Jill is very unsecure about everything (not just sex) was transported very well.

And it was shown alittle bit that the MC didnt had sex for years with lot of girls too i think... if youre on the Jill only path, the only other girl was Zoey for him. In this regard the MC was doing a good job to ease her into sex i think. Was done good by DPC too...

That Jill would be very passive was to be expected. Jill is unsecure and she just lets things "happen" to her and not taking it in her own hands... she even wanted to have sex with him in episode 7 and just let things happen cause she wasnt able to speak out her feelings and the mc was gone.

Overall i whished it would be more "intimate" more kissing and cuddle-sex i would call it... more "romantic" and not that "klinic" like it was, sometimes it felt like they just getting over with it... but well, it wasnt perfect, but not bad either.

Ah and... well Jill didnt orgasm. But i thaught about it, and well... lets be honest... most girls dont experience an orgasm her first time, and of course... if youre that unsecure und nervous, how can you let loose to have an orgasm? So i think it was pretty realistic that she doesnt had one... But what bothers me about it, it wasnt mentioned in any way... well lets hope she doesnt become a riona 2.0 :D

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well i liked the scene overall...

First of all, that Jill is very unsecure about everything (not just sex) was transported very well.

And it was shown alittle bit that the MC didnt had sex for years with lot of girls too i think... if youre on the Jill only path, the only other girl was Zoey for him. In this regard the MC was doing a good job to ease her into sex i think. Was done good by DPC too...

That Jill would be very passive was to be expected. Jill is unsecure and she just lets things "happen" to her and not taking it in her own hands... she even wanted to have sex with him in episode 7 and just let things happen cause she wasnt able to speak out her feelings and the mc was gone.

Overall i whished it would be more "intimate" more kissing and cuddle-sex i would call it... more "romantic" and not that "klinic" like it was, sometimes it felt like they just getting over with it... but well, it wasnt perfect, but not bad either.

Ah and... well Jill didnt orgasm. But i thaught about it, and well... lets be honest... most girls dont experience an orgasm her first time, and of course... if youre that unsecure und nervous, how can you let loose to have an orgasm? So i think it was pretty realistic that she doesnt had one... But what bothers me about it, it wasnt mentioned in any way... well lets hope she doesnt become a riona 2.0 :D
Oh yeah, I totally meant to talk about the absence of her orgasm but forgot.

I think the mc would have paid more attention to that. Like you say, he was kind and considerate, and yet her orgasm just disappeared from the equation.

It's a good point that not all girls orgasm on their first time having sex, and even then, not all girls orgasm from sex every time anyway.

It's not like she hasn't cum before, she got off just from his hand slightly moving between her thighs!

But I guess it wasn't important. The main thing was for her to cash in her V-card, now the flood gates are open, anything can happen. :sneaky:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Status Update Episode 9

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well, not much to see here but perhaps we'll get a proper sense of what's left next week.

Then the mc is all like:

And there you have it.

Jill's big scene wasn't perfect, but I thought it delivered where it needed to. I'd certainly have preferred if the MC spent a little more time getting some enthusiasm going with Jill, but the awkward passivism made sense for the girl who clearly had some hang-ups to work through. More importantly, it gives us plenty of room to grow in future episodes. Also, while I'm none too keen on Jill's destiny fixation, I very much appreciated the way she verified she and the MC *are* an item now. It made the situation clear for her in a way the other girls just lack.

Indeed, most of the appeal of Jill's first sex scene is that the rest of the LI scenes in Episode 8 are pretty lackluster. The Maya/Josy threesome at the water park is good, but very short and it's hamstrung by the way their branch is left hanging at the end of the episode. Individually, Josy just gets a quicky in a restroom and Maya gets a drunken romp that would have worked if her high spirits didn't evaporate the next time we see her. Sage has to timeshare with Quinn for (hopefully) the worst threesome in the game. Bella's scene is the only one that really lives up to its potential (plus she gets an encore), but I'm just not into her. I can't take her romance seriously when the MC refuses to ask WTF happened to her marriage.

Jill's scene may have been unambitious, but it did at least stick the landing.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

Then the mc is all like:

And there you have it.

I should start by saying that Jill is not my favorite LI (I'm a throuple guy), but I really like all the LIs in their own ways, so have done full playthroughs for each, plus two different versions of the "others" path. Having said that, this Jill lewd scene is one of the best in the entire game so far.

I thought the Jill scene at the end of episode 8 was excellent. As you and Hahn81 noted, Jill's nervous excitement was clear. I even liked that her response to MC's suggestion to go to bed was just "OK," because there are plenty of different ways to say "OK." It doesn't have to be a "OK, whatever." It can be "OK!" or a sly, mischievous "OK." Know what I mean?

There were lots of positions, which were rendered and animated beautifully, Jill's body got all glisteny from sweat, and Jill was clearly enjoying it. My favorite bit, though, was when the MC says he's going to cum inside. Then we got a real unsure "Um...OK." Which was pretty hilarious, since the MC had asked where she was comfortable with him cumming. Then he just decides he's going to creampie and announces it.

Given Jill's momentary concern about "protection" and the fact that we have a positive pregnancy test, and Arieth spreading crabs, I do wonder if DPC plans to make us have to start wearing condoms or something. I hope not, but given that Neil warned us about this in the very beginning, I suspect it's something we'll need to be on the lookout for.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Then the mc is all like:

And there you have it.

Your eloquent style of storytelling could do big with romance novels. :ROFLMAO: I think the ultimate Jill finish would be for MC to tell her to open her mouth then cum in her mouth. Jill then, has this confused look on her face, a sour look, and spits it out all over the place. Then she goes and cries in the corner. MC picks up the phone, orders a pizza and asks Jill what she wants on it; tells her it will be ready in 15 minutes and to go pick it up. Now that is romance. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes