clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone else get a different impression comparing the status update and the twitter post? I assume the status update is for this week anyway.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
After replaying game (5th time I think or more), Going with Dik path + Lily. Turns out she is underdog LI like Quinn. She lacks scenes with MC compare to Quinn but potential is there for season 3

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After replaying game (5th time I think or more), Going with Dik path + Lily. Turns out she is underdog LI like Quinn. She lacks scenes with MC compare to Quinn but potential is there for season 3
secondary girls have a problem, they tend to have an important scene every 2 episodes (which definitely means no more than once a year)

unfortunately for us, their content is often very good, and that's why we cling to the dream, but if Quinn has a chance (not so big) at an ending, the others will have maybe a tenth of a chance, and that's not so much to dream about....

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
secondary girls have a problem, they tend to have an important scene every 2 episodes (which definitely means no more than once a year)

unfortunately for us, their content is often very good, and that's why we cling to the dream, but if Quinn has a chance (not so big) at an ending, the others will have maybe a tenth of a chance, and that's not so much to dream about....
Lily, Nora(Maybe?), Quinn, Riona, Jade. Each of them are too good to be a just background characters and not LIs

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes