felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lily, Nora(Maybe?), Quinn, Riona, Jade. Each of them are too good to be a just background characters and not LIs
the way Jade's character is told I would immediately give up any dreams

Quinn will have something in the finale, hopefully it will be an ending and not the "fire" moment of the story.

Riona, Lily, Nicole would deserve this chance, but I don't have the courage to really believe it

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
the way Jade's character is told I would immediately give up any dreams

Quinn will have something in the finale, hopefully it will be an ending and not the "fire" moment of the story.

Riona, Lily, Nicole would deserve this chance, but I don't have the courage to really believe it
In Two years (hope for less) we will know how S3 will turn out..

Reactions: VOYEUR

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lily, Nora(Maybe?), Quinn, Riona, Jade. Each of them are too good to be a just background characters and not LIs
Very good background characters in BaDIK, yes but with the way DPC is adding more and more girls into the mix, we will be getting less quality time with each. I foresee a time (S4) when we only get one lewd scene with each of the main girls and then everyone else is on a rotating list of whose turn is it to fuck in this episode. There just isn't enough time per episode for every girl currently in game to get an adequate amount of lewd (or even non-lewd) scenes. You end up having to do a bunch of free roam parties in order to fit in scenes with a large cast...and those parties are starting to wear out their welcome. The BaDIK bloat is real and DPC shows no signs of stopping when it comes to adding new characters. I may love the variety of characters we have, but at a certain point it is overload.

bobvila666

Apr 8, 2021
Well, this is not a Harem gamer, so you can pretty much forget, this whole " she gonna help build a harem " nonsense :ROFLMAO:.

And also, the ending of Interlude kinda made it clear that, Zoey intention is to devour MC's Big dick, with every hole she has. :devilish::ROFLMAO:.
Yeah I wasn't really speaking on her success on doing these things, only the intent. Also in regards to some of the ideas maybe a more of where she would end up rather than where she would start out at from the beginning. Still your point is taken, it might be kinda silly to have her push for harem if the game clearly isn't going that route (though it almost arguably has been one so far, even if the girls didn't know..or wait does them not knowing just make him a semi-cheater? :LOL:).

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
I'm really surprised that there aren't mods or more games using this story or using their beautiful models

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I'm really surprised that there aren't mods or more games using this story or using their beautiful models
I think others have mentioned that DPC has actually done a lot of modifications to the models, rather than just using the base characters you can buy from the DAZ store.

I think Sage has an entirely different hairstyle from her base model, and I assume Heather's boobs aren't that comically big in her original version.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Alright, so a serious post from me for once:

What is the consensus on how the "other girls" path will end? Will there be different endings for that one path, based on flags you trigger with Quinn, Envy, Lily, Riona, Heather, Camilla, etc?

I mean, I'm not expecting deep, highly involved paths with each woman on the level of the main girls, but there could be shallow "maybe ever after" endings for the Other Girls path, depending on which flags you trigger:

1) The path ends with MC on an actual date with Envy, and introducing himself to Nicole's son.

2) A flash forward to a year or two in the future. MC is walking across campus with Lily, who is wearing scrubs and talking about how one of her nursing school teachers is a regular at the Pink Rose. The two make plans to "roll" with each other and attend the latest HOT party together.

3) A flash forward to MC working as Jade's TA. Jade admonishes MC for forgetting to clean the chalkboard and drags him into the back room for "discipline."

4) After making MC her "plus three," MC seduces Heather away from Tommy and the game ends with the two happy together in a relationship with strong dom/sub overtones.

5) At the end of the game, Quinn complains that Camilla has been declining any other clients except for MC. Realizing that Cami likes her, MC asks her on an actual date and she happily agrees.

6) MC helps Riona see her worth as a person, helping her break free of Quinn's toxic influence. The final scene shows MC and Riona dating and enjoying a very healthy sex life, with MC making Riona cum on a regular basis.

7) The game ends with MC waiting to pick up Quinn from court ordered rehab. Quinn emerges from the half-way house in "normal" clothes and with her hair grown out. She's a fragile, emotional wreck, and MC assures Quinn that he'll be there for her every day.

And, of course, there's also the possiblity for some dark endings:

1) Quinn/Lily/Envy drag MC more and more into the world of drugs and drug dealing. The game ends with MC either on the run from the law, or dead from an overdose, or murdered by Quinn's enemies.

2) Stephen Burke blackmails MC and Jade into doing nothing while he corrupts the other girls. The game ends with MC standing outside Maya's dorm room, powerless to do anything while he hears Maya's mewls of pain as Burke fucks her for a scholarship.

3) Quinn and Lily corrupt Josy and get her to join the Pink Rose, completely splitting Josy and Maya up.
Nothing of this... if you stay on the "others" path and dont go for a main LI during the rest of the game, you will be single at the end of the game.

I think during a "others" playthrough you just will "roll" with someone like Lily said she wants to roll with the MC. But nothing serious will come out of it.

For Quinn, maybe there is still the door open to become a serious LI. I think its not just a coincidence that Quinn ist in the overhead picture now with the other LIs. And if you go for her its kind of obvious in the end of episode 8 that she indeed got feelings for the MC. So yeah maybe she will become a full on LI... maybe not all that romantic, but yeah something like a LI.
But i dont think there can be a "happy" ending with her... she hast already done to much shit. I think everything around her will go downhill near the end and she has to face so consequences... maybe with different outcomes, if we help her the consquences might not be that hard for her, otherwise they will hit her harder and some people around her too (like Riona)
Dont think it will get that dark like in Acting Lessons, but yeah jail would be a realistic option. Either way, i cant think of a scenario where the MC and Quinn will happy ride into the sunset together in the end. But on the road to the end they could become a couple... sort off.

Zoe will become a main LI too i think. Her comeback is to big to not get a big Love-path with the MC. So yeah, she and the mc will get a big ending too.

For every other girl, more than to "roll" with them will most likely not be the case, and in the end there will not be any lasting relationship, besides staying friends... this includes Jade, Cathy and every other "milf" or pink rose girl.

And lets be honest here... DPC just cant make a "lovestory" with a big ending for every girl. even for now 5 main girls its already huge, but its clear to me that Zoe will become a main-LI too, and Quinn will get her path... of course not the regualr "Lovepath" but something like that.

So we have 7 Maingirls... and i think with 6 of them the MC will get a possible happy ending in the end (with different endings for Josy and Maya... some solo endings and of course the throuple... ) We will have most likely about 20 different outcomes in the ends with all these LIs, half good half bad... and i dont think there is much more possible, cause these numbers are already freaking huge, so no... all the other girls/ladys wont get a separte ending. They will just part ways in the end.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Speaking of the Jill jealousy points, it must be a crucial part of her story in season 3; otherwise, why include this variable? It then makes me think why would it be necessary to have this variable on a Jill-only playthrough? Simplest answer, it wouldn't be that much.

And if it isn't, then one might assume that it is primarily for a player who is pursuing Jill and at least one other girl (likely Bella). Continuing on with that idea, this should mean that even though Jill is seen pouting at the end of ep.8 she will still want the MC D for herself. Therefore, we can probably expect Jill to really crank up the sex appeal (ex. smile less) or willingness to be sexed in order to turn MC's gaze back to her. Suddenly I think both a blowjob and anal sex might not be that much of a pipe dream ( :sneaky: ) in season 3.

Founded on absolutely nothing but my notoriously unreliable gut instinct, I've been thinking Jill's jealousy points might be a mechanism DPC uses to break up her relationship with the MC regardless of your choices.

I'm typically an optimistic kind of guy, but the MC's whole opening monologue at the beginning of the game has left me with an unshakeable feeling that there could be no truly happy ending with anyone. Now I'm not saying the denouement will be anywhere close to as tragic as AL, because I don't believe that. What I'm saying is there's a chance it won't necessarily be this happy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This story will span the length of a single Fall Semester, with certainly a "flash-way-the-fuck-forward" epilogue. There is no way it's extending into the Spring without enormous fluidity-destroying, sensory-jarring time skips. If you're watching the final season of Better Call Saul, then you know what I'm talking about.

Therefore, if DPC intends to send the MC down the "We gave it a shot but it didn't work out" road resulting from a LI calling it quits, he needs to start planting those seeds now or very soon. Many possibilities exist for a LI to break it off, and some already have been laid (pun absolutely intended). I'm listing only a few select examples:

• Sage:
    • The MC knew about the restaurant and said nothing.
    • Jade throws the MC under the bus, even if (or especially if?) you rejected her.
  • Bella:
  • Josy & Maya:
    • It will never be a fully-functioning throuple, or whatever you want to call it, and the girls go off to be with each other.
    • One tries to make it work with the MC, but they're too guilt-ridden when the MC rejects the other.

Those are easy to deduce. With Jill, I don't see anything so far that would make her doubt their relationship once the MC commits. So, in walks the Jealousy Point. One exit strategy could be that no matter what we do, Jill will accumulate enough of these points based on other influences that she reaches a tipping point.

Of course, that could be me talking out of my ass, but you're the one that said to pretend being Dalli for a little while.

Don't you hate it when you're reading a post that references another post and you click the referenced post and then end up reading surrounding posts, then you start "liking" the posts and then realise these posts are fucking thousands of years old!
Said the guy who referenced another post that I clicked and then ended up reading surrounding posts, and almost started "liking" them when I realized those posts are fucking thousands of years old!

But if I'm being completely honest...

99%.png

...I almost "liked" a couple of DavDR's nearby posts for fun to see if I could coax him back into the thread (if he isn't banned), just so I could give him a hard time about being a shitposter.

But then sobriety kicked in.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

What is the consensus on how the "other girls" path will end? Will there be different endings for that one path, based on flags you trigger with Quinn, Envy, Lily, Riona, Heather, Camilla, etc?

I mean, I'm not expecting deep, highly involved paths with each woman on the level of the main girls, but there could be shallow "maybe ever after" endings for the Other Girls path, depending on which flags you trigger:

1) The path ends with MC on an actual date with Envy, and introducing himself to Nicole's son.

2) A flash forward to a year or two in the future. MC is walking across campus with Lily, who is wearing scrubs and talking about how one of her nursing school teachers is a regular at the Pink Rose. The two make plans to "roll" with each other and attend the latest HOT party together.

3) A flash forward to MC working as Jade's TA. Jade admonishes MC for forgetting to clean the chalkboard and drags him into the back room for "discipline."

4) After making MC her "plus three," MC seduces Heather away from Tommy and the game ends with the two happy together in a relationship with strong dom/sub overtones.

5) At the end of the game, Quinn complains that Camilla has been declining any other clients except for MC. Realizing that Cami likes her, MC asks her on an actual date and she happily agrees.

6) MC helps Riona see her worth as a person, helping her break free of Quinn's toxic influence. The final scene shows MC and Riona dating and enjoying a very healthy sex life, with MC making Riona cum on a regular basis.

7) The game ends with MC waiting to pick up Quinn from court ordered rehab. Quinn emerges from the half-way house in "normal" clothes and with her hair grown out. She's a fragile, emotional wreck, and MC assures Quinn that he'll be there for her every day.

1) Quinn/Lily/Envy drag MC more and more into the world of drugs and drug dealing. The game ends with MC either on the run from the law, or dead from an overdose, or murdered by Quinn's enemies.

2) Stephen Burke blackmails MC and Jade into doing nothing while he corrupts the other girls. The game ends with MC standing outside Maya's dorm room, powerless to do anything while he hears Maya's mewls of pain as Burke fucks her for a scholarship.

3) Quinn and Lily corrupt Josy and get her to join the Pink Rose, completely splitting Josy and Maya up.
I feel that lily is a undercover cop

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Founded on absolutely nothing but my notoriously unreliable gut instinct, I've been thinking Jill's jealousy points might be a mechanism DPC uses to break up her relationship with the MC regardless of your choices.

I'm typically an optimistic kind of guy, but the MC's whole opening monologue at the beginning of the game has left me with an unshakeable feeling that there could be no truly happy ending with anyone. Now I'm not saying the denouement will be anywhere close to as tragic as AL, because I don't believe that. What I'm saying is there's a chance it won't necessarily be this happy:

This story will span the length of a single Fall Semester, with certainly a "flash-way-the-fuck-forward" epilogue. There is no way it's extending into the Spring without enormous fluidity-destroying, sensory-jarring time skips. If you're watching the final season of Better Call Saul, then you know what I'm talking about.

Therefore, if DPC intends to send the MC down the "We gave it a shot but it didn't work out" road resulting from a LI calling it quits, he needs to start planting those seeds now or very soon. Many possibilities exist for a LI to break it off, and some already have been laid (pun absolutely intended). I'm listing only a few select examples:

• Sage:
    • Jade throws the MC under the bus, even if (or especially if?) you rejected her.
  • Bella:
  • Josy & Maya:
    • It will never be a fully-functioning throuple, or whatever you want to call it, and the girls go off to be with each other.
    • One tries to make it work with the MC, but they're too guilt-ridden when the MC rejects the other.

Those are easy to deduce. With Jill, I don't see anything so far that would make her doubt their relationship once the MC commits. So, in walks the Jealousy Point. One exit strategy could be that no matter what we do, Jill will accumulate enough of these points based on other influences that she reaches a tipping point.

Of course, that could be me talking out of my ass, but you're the one that said to pretend being Dalli for a little while.

Said the guy who referenced another post that I clicked and then ended up reading surrounding posts, and almost started "liking" them when I realized those posts are fucking thousands of years old!

But if I'm being completely honest...

View attachment 1939946

...I almost "liked" a couple of DavDR's nearby posts for fun to see if I could coax him back into the thread (if he isn't banned), just so I could give him a hard time about being a shitposter.

But then sobriety kicked in.
to have as much drama as possible nothing is excludable by DPC.

I still don't hold my breath for the positive ending of the trouple and Bella.

I would like to say that it would be ridiculous that after the big decision, after the first time, Jill suddenly could no longer sleep chased by nightmares of the knowledge that Mc had a penis and was using it. but after the picnic and Tybalt's blackmail this would have to settle for the bottom step of the podium of the worst moments in Jill's history

another howling-in-the-dark scenario will be there when the trouple makes its judgment, it will be great when both girls leave MC because he loved only one of them too much (like Miss "I feel safe with you," "I like it when you call me your girlfriend" etc. etc.)

on Bella of course hovers the specter of James and also the terrible prophecy of the third chapter (which could be related to James but also not). if the story with Bella ends because James returns it is simply a con, not "an interesting facet added to the character to give her more depth," no, a con and that's it

Bella has two misfortunes on the horizon, Sage pretty much all the others, there is not a single event at BR that is not damaging or potentially damaging to her, by the end of BADIK either she will have resolved her anger management issues or she will be in jail in the cell next door to Quinn (if she hasn't already killed her)

and so much as a reminder there are still Nora and Madame's unexploded mines, which were not introduced because DPC had no other minigames in mind

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The path ends with MC on an actual date with Envy, and introducing himself to Nicole's son.
MC is getting nothing in the bedroom whenever that rugrat is home, so hopefully she keeps him away at boarding school.

But it may be true that we don't get that much with the Other girls beyond a slideshow epilogue briefly telling us what the cast did after university. And as is shown below by OFT, DPC very well may keep things less than ideal or at least ambiguous with the girls. Honestly, I don't want DPC to tell me exactly what happens with the rest of MC's life (assuming he doesn't meet an untimely demise in the final episode). I want to be able to come up with that scenario on my own.

• Sage:
  • Bella:
  • Josy & Maya:

Was marriage an ending in AL? :unsure: Hell, I don't even remember much of AL's third act. All I recall is maybe a boring talk next to a tree or something stupid like that? I was so bored with the story after the midway point that by conclusion, I was just hammering the spacebar and couldn't be arsed to give a damn. Played it once and never again. Couldn't have deleted that dung pile fast enough.

In BaDIK, you're probably right though. I'm not so sure extensive after action reports on the happy lives of MC and his girl(s) are a sure thing. DPC just doesn't seem like a happily ever after kind of dev.
I always figured M&J would go get married likely without MC,
Sage quickly moves on with her life after she gruaduates B&R and marries the first douchebag who asks her out at her new job,
Bella is in Arkham Asylum and most certainly doesn't end up with MC.
Perhaps naively I did assume there would at least be MC/Jill ending regardless of any bumps in the road or jealousy.

And so if most of the main girls are a failure then little hope remains for the side girls.
:cry: sorry Riona

P.S.
I'd very much like to see spring break B&R, but I understand the time skip required for that is asking a lot.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
People gave me shit for being critical prior to the Episode 8 release (comparing DIK to Game of Thrones - hopefully the Interlude isn't too similar to seasons 7 & 8), but the lengthy release times are beginning to be too much. We're looking at over a year between the release of episode 8 and episode 9. I won't tell people how to spend their money, but I find it impossible to justify spending $30 a month ($360/year!) on a game that releases one episode a year. Even at the $10 level, you should be able to expect two releases a year at a minimum.

This game is really good, but it's not sustainable at its current level. DPC it treating it as if he's a fucking genius working on a classical masterpiece, but even his biggest fans have to admit that he's beginning to milk it for the money (even if its just a bit). He spent 3-4 months on releasing it on another service (more revenue - as if you couldn't find a way to purchase the game?) and a bullshit interlude so he could test a new saving system. There are strong hints at 8 more episodes, which seems unneccessary - do we really need 8 episodes after making "The Big Choice" in Episode 8? Get over your bullshit ego, hire some people to help with the coding/technical stuff, and write a good story and include some nice graphics/animations. Nobody is going to put this thing in the Louvre when it's done.

Honestly, we're looking at another 4-5 years MINIMUM before this thing is completed. It's asking too much of your audience - especially now that there are more high quality games being released regularly.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Whenever we do get to the sex scene with Heather, I just hope like it's the first Jade sex scene where, after building up to it for multiple episodes, it is an epic sex scene that blows away everything that came before it.

After three episodes of teasing, when MC finally nailed Jade we got everything: car sex, mommy play, BDSM with handcuffs, drug use (the liquid that Jade pours in MC's cock), hate sex, choking, unintentional voyeurism (the couple across the street), intentional voyeurism (Jade filming herself with MC's camera), post-coital cuddling in a bathtub.

It was everything we all hoped for.

And then came Bella's sex scene at the end of episode 8. It was another epic, multi-orgasm affair, albeit one where Bella teased MC multiple times.

I hope we get the same thing with Heather. We didn't start building towards Heather as a possible sex partner until episode 4, and episode 9 will mark the sixth episode (excluding the Interlude) where he haven't tapped that ass yet. Whenever Heather finally submits to MC (because she's shown a strong submissive streak) the sex with her had better be a marathon encounter where Heather works out all her frustrations she has with Tommy, while MC learns to embrace the dominant side he first showed when sexting with Cathy.

My biggest fear is that this will turn out to be like Jess and Silver in T4bbo's "Babysitter." T4bbo spent two years building up to a blackmail/NTR scene between the two, but by the time we finally got to it, T4bbo had had a falling out with his writer and had to rely on someone who wrote horrible dialogue with bad grammar, and T4bbo had also lost focus and was working on the quasi-sequel "Babysitters," so the actual sex scene between Silver and Jess left a lot to be desired.

I know DPC won't read this, but all of us on TeamHeather have faith in you, DPC!!!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You extol Maya and Josy's threesome at the water park and call Sage and Quinn's the worst of all ?

It was nice to meet you, but you deserve two interludes per chapter
You have a low bar if you consider my faint praise to be extoling the Episode 8 M/J threesome, but it's absolutely better than the Sage/Quinn scene. That one makes a complete hash of Sage's path and worse, the sex wasn't even all that good. The scene is padding, a flashy non-sequitur intended to distract us from fact DPC had run out of development for Sage leading up the crossroads. I expect better from BaDIK.

I'm not a Quinn fan but my computer models suggest the scene works better from the Quinn side of things. So perhaps I'm not giving it enough credit in that sense. Even so, I think as a Quinn scene it suffers from the way the requirements hinge on Sage rather than Quinn. The coda at the end when Quinn asks how long the MC has been banging Sage is the only memorable part. Well, that and Sage wearing cat ears for no adequately explained reason.

The scene was trying to do to much too quickly and as a the result was a flop - at least in my less humble than usual opinion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes