yngve

Oct 28, 2018
this may be stupid but how I get to the part of this site where you can see all games in thumbnails and order them by stars given in reviews, followers etc?

I want to see if Badik is the n°1 in every category

--edit, n°1 in likes and views, number 3 on rating, I played the n°2 in the list and is good but not better than Badik

Last edited:
Reactions: LizaS

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When I see this:
What I actually see is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really hoping that he walks in on their first proper threesome, with Maya riding his dick and Josy mounting his head.
And Maya & Josy making out at above the mc, I mean the triangle has to be complete! :sneaky:

It's crazy that the throuple was formed in episode 4, and four episodes later, they haven't even had a full on sex scene like this. :(

Last edited:

BalugangPusa69

Jul 30, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
how can i enter the game? pls help

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I mean, it turns out Sage is kinda a wealthy elitist princess herself....
Sage is from a wealthy family. But she hates their way of life. She doesn't like to ask them for money, she doesn't like her stepbrother. After all, she could live in the Preps Mansion as an honored guest, but she didn't want to. She didn't even want to talk to Jill. Sage is anything but an elitist.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
the whole randomness of the jobs in the mansion tasks is just stupid...you want us to do something but don't allow a set of jobs to come up that are up to requirements.......ruining the game, feels more like work now....six times so far I have had to re-load and re-assign the stupid points
bullshit, if youre halfway making the renovations the right way, it doesnt matter which jobs you assign, its really really difficult to lose the mansion game, in fact i would say... you only can fail here if you WANT to fail, which indeed i did, cause in wanted to see what happens... otherwise... i did so many playthroughs, didnt used walkthorughs for the minigame, and never ever finished without at least 30$ over the requirements... its really no rocket sience.

dont know why there is this random number in the jobs though, bugs me... maybe to force the player tho think a LITTLE cause it actually can fail if you dont have any plan what youre doing... but come on... there is so much buffer... at round 8 its most of the time finished with buying the windows and than you have still 2 rounds left... if youre that desperate, just use one of the pdf walkthorughs, no way you can fail if you use them... no freaking way.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
how can i enter the game? pls help
through the left side of the building, than you go through the corridor to your right and youre there.

oO come on... take a look at page one... not THAT difficult?

Just a little advice, maybe start the game from the start, not from the end... i know there are people reading books starting from the back, but yeah... with games this doesnt work.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Just got that scene (and I can't get that song out of my head now)

lAHqtemh.jpg

Wonder if she'll get even more development, other than with the main story. To me she's a mix of Jack, in Mass Effect, and Melissa, in Acting Lessons, especially in this scene, damn when she asks the near passed out MC if he wants a blowjob, her face, you just know, like Jack/Melissa, that she doesn't know how to show someone she likes him/her other than offering sex, but then she becomes vulnerable and she doesn't know how to react either when he finally passes out, and just cuddles on him. A tragic, broken character, literally, the infamous 'tsundere'. And I suppose her existence will be tragic til the end.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I was on Reddit when I read a post talking about Zoey's role in the then someone in the comment made a great point that I haven't seen discussed until now.

What is everyone thoughts on it?
I can't wait to see what DPC envisioned for her, that's for sure, he didn't create that interlude because he didn't know what to do on a sunday morning, she's integral to the story, she has a DIK/Chick affinity kinda gauge, and something to remember, she didn't 'fuck around' during her time away, the MC remains the only one she ever was with, and the only one she ever had a 'relationship' with, even though they were young and didn't know what they were doing. The face the MC does at the end of the interlude is pretty indicative, too. An Emma/Bert situation is bound to happen.

And I know that I will have a save for each paths, 'Others' included, if only for Quinn/Zoey, if DPC doesn't tweak the MG lineup a bit, that is (something he may very well do).

Like some people already said, Zoey doesn't really have any troubles, other than not knowing what to do with her life, and having a loving parent with an asshole stepparent, which is, let's be honest, just plain common at that age/time. But like that user said, yeah, if the MC decided to not have any type of relationships (which would be kinda weird, let's also be honest), Zoey would be natural, otherwise it could be troublesome.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was on Reddit when I read a post talking about Zoey's role in the then someone in the comment made a great point that I haven't seen discussed until now.

What is everyone thoughts on it?
in reality it would also make sense, but in the game what would be the point of a contingency that does not intervene in case it might be for real?

a return of Zoey for those on Others or technically alone (as in the case of those who were on Jill's path and were dumped at the last turn) is basically a gift, an extra option.

I don't see the drama...

on the point of telling her to fuck off: DPC never allowed it, the MC of his story is a guy who would never do that

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019

I playtested and polished parts of the episode last week. It was a very nice experience. No matter how you play the episode, it will be a long one.

I also wrote some remaining scenes, including a long scene for the Josy and Maya branch and some lewd scenes. Furthermore, I posed some animations and static renders.

As promised, for today, I've attempted to summarize the current status of the Episode 9 development.

I'll start with the stats and give my general take on the development at the end.

Work completed:
  • 2815 renders (2694 renders produced, 121 in the render queue)
  • 205 animations (179 animations produced, 26 in the render queue)
  • 13 songs
  • 2 sound effects
  • 23747 written lines of code for story + free roam events. It's the biggest episode in terms of content, based on this number alone. Episode 8 had 22055 lines of code, 7% less by this standard.
Work that remains:
  • Make static renders for 69 written scenes of various lengths.
  • Make animations and static renders, and write for a few lewd scenes.
  • Write and make art for ~15 more scenes.
  • Make static renders for Jill's special render set.
  • Make some missing GUI for the new mini-game.
  • Write some code needed for other mini-games.
  • Add music
  • Add SFX
  • Add phone content (Rooster, Phone chats/Calls, Bios, Stats, Pack Quest, Vault)
  • Add collectibles (special renders/2D art/scenes)
  • Make art and update the main menu with Season 3 art.
  • Playtest and polish
  • Verify bug fixes from the Interlude.

Overall completion:

My best shot at estimating a completion % right now is:

Static renders: 65-70%

Animations: 68%

Writing/Coding: 90%

Render and animation numbers are based on a target of ~4000 renders and 300 animations; subject to change if needed. The writing/coding percentage is my gut feeling.

All-in-all, this list of tasks looks standard to me. I'm feeling confident and also happy about it. The art takes the longest time to produce, and we've come a long way since the Interlude was released. I usually fly through the rest of the task list faster when it's time to make it.

Take this report with a grain of salt. Things will get clearer with every passing week.

Now we all have a better understanding of the state of development.

I will push on with writing, and static renders next week and soon switch focus to animating again.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
let me guess September or October right?:cool:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
bullshit, if youre halfway making the renovations the right way, it doesnt matter which jobs you assign, its really really difficult to lose the mansion game, in fact i would say... you only can fail here if you WANT to fail, which indeed i did, cause in wanted to see what happens... otherwise... i did so many playthroughs, didnt used walkthorughs for the minigame, and never ever finished without at least 30$ over the requirements... its really no rocket sience.

dont know why there is this random number in the jobs though, bugs me... maybe to force the player tho think a LITTLE cause it actually can fail if you dont have any plan what youre doing... but come on... there is so much buffer... at round 8 its most of the time finished with buying the windows and than you have still 2 rounds left... if youre that desperate, just use one of the pdf walkthorughs, no way you can fail if you use them... no freaking way.
It is possible to deactivate the mini-games to get along badly with your companions and it is easier to lose those events, in the end Rusty is left without "girlfriends" the girl and the car. :ROFLMAO:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Our homie deserves all the S-tier pussies in the game. BTW, here's the best endings for some of the characters in the game:

MC - Chad and Troy
Maya - Zoey
Josy - Lucas
Bella - Stephen
Sage - Magnar
Jill - Jacob
Riona - Rusty
Camila - Ron
Quinn - Bert
Ashley - Anthony
Lily - Leon
Nicole - Neil
Cathy - Stephen
Jade - Stephen
Heather - Tommy
Elena - John Boy
Derek - Stanley

:Kappa:
What is this weird pairing the nerd kings with the HOTs queens lol.

Also, my fellow maggot brothers, any idea on when S3E1 (or E9) release?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes