felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bella finally had scenes where she managed to free herself (to some extent), and wether people like her or not, Jill had a great conclusion if on her path.

But, to me...

View attachment 1968520

That scene alone, with Elena+JB whispering beside them...

Josy finally got some needed attention Ep7-8, and she shined in that one.
Josy really shone in the seventh chapter, in which she was the center of her world, and she returned to being an evolved version of the one from the first chapters

in the eighth chapter the status quo was restored

Reactions: Sasanid

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
It already took me about 25 hours to play through the first eight episodes for the first time. Careful reading of dialogues, mini-games, search for all renders, phone content... In fact, you can be lost in game by two or three days right now. I expect that the full game can take 50-60 hours.
my first time playing this game I took 1 to 2 days. And it was only 1 route. Then I played again for another different route. Then another, then I started using dev console, walkthroughs to get the full completion and understanding of everything in the game. To play this game in full, you gonna take at least a week. And this was the only VN ever that I replayed even the route I chose as main one to try and make it better and everytime it feels fun. Not like other games where I wouldn't bother to replay them even if I don't like the route I am in lol

This is why when I see people comparing BAD to other VNs I laugh, because there is no way you can compare this masterpiece to anything else.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
but going on a date with her when Sage, your friend, is sick and asked you for help, ins't being a dick? That is the dickiest move I've ever seen in this game to conquer that chick cow tits girl.
Yeah, nevermind being a dick, that´s just being an asshole to a friend, which is much worse in my book.

Reactions: AleksaZec1

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
my first time playing this game I took 1 to 2 days. And it was only 1 route. Then I played again for another different route. Then another, then I started using dev console, walkthroughs to get the full completion and understanding of everything in the game. To play this game in full, you gonna take at least a week. And this was the only VN ever that I replayed even the route I chose as main one to try and make it better and everytime it feels fun. Not like other games where I wouldn't bother to replay them even if I don't like the route I am in lol

This is why when I see people comparing BAD to other VNs I laugh, because there is no way you can compare this masterpiece to anything else.
I'm glad to read that, took me about 25-30 hours on my first playthrough (Chick) while I wasn't sure what was going on at all, did another playthrough after that, as a DIK, and it's so different, took me about the same time to complete it, because, well, I also read everything, but it's more the songs and the renders and the 'feels' to the scenes, couldn't cut them for whatever reasons.

Doing another run right now, more as Neutral (cause I want to see if/how I can fiddle with the MJ relationship, heavily leaning toward Josy, and if it changes anything), and I just can't push myself to skip scenes. So yeah.

And it's the same for me, most of the time the pathing on other games isn't that different. Or you can get great, more linear games like Eternum or Artemis, but even then, replayability isn't even in the same ballpark as BaDIK.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Olsens.M

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Don't forget the Chick MC can even creampie Jill when she has no protection :KEK: which is a DIK move imo
Damn right, was surprised in my uber Chick run (-20, all Major Chick choices), that they could even give us the possibility to creampie her.

But then, I could also get back with Sage after I closed her path earlier, ask her on a date in the end of Ep 8, and she accepted, so some things remain a bit, weird... sometimes... (I have a save for all paths, that's why)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Look at it. I created the whole Multiverse. I don’t know exactly how long it took, I think 200 hours, no less.
All renders are open, all 2D art except one with Maya, all adult scenes are available, even with Madame :sick: (for curiosity's sake)

Снимок.JPG

Fully agree, this is a AAA-level game with a Steam rating of 96%

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Look at it. I created the whole Multiverse. I don’t know exactly how long it took, I think 200 hours, no less.
All renders are open, all 2D art except one with Maya, all adult scenes are available, even with Madame :sick: (for curiosity's sake)

View attachment 1968666

Fully agree, this is a AAA-level game with a Steam rating of 96%
Two Jill paths? Must be tiresome :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Beta-male? Turning down hot chicks is the most chad thing to do :KEK: No pun intended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was just such a save you talking about. No other girls, the creator didn't even want to help Riona find a stalker. Such a bitchy move. You can rename the game in this save to "Being a Blue Balls"

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I just downloaded one of them on F95 and went through only 7-8 Episodes. I didn't want to play full beta-male CHICK. The only time I cheated.
You're probably set on your views, and it's alright.

But the MC on the Chick path, to me, isn't a beta at all, if you know the 6 types, I'd say he's way more of a gamma than anything else. On a neutral path, kind of a sigma. ( )

Betas don't get top girls, they don't even want to fight for them, they settle for what's left.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You're probably set on your views, and it's alright.

But the MC on the Chick path, to me, isn't a beta at all, if you know the 6 types, I'd say he's way more of a gamma than anything else. On a neutral path, kind of a sigma. ( )

Betas don't get top girls, they don't even want to fight for them, they settle for what's left.
I remember this from my college psychology course, but thanks anyway, I'll check the material. I use a simplified alpha-beta system that the internet knows, not everyone understands the full system.

how many route we can play from this game ?
There are five main paths, but given the sheer amount of choices in the game...there's a huge number of them. Dozens, actually.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I remember this from my college psychology course, but thanks anyway, I'll check the material. I use a simplified alpha-beta system that the internet knows, not everyone understands the full system.
Don't worry, most people I know use alpha-beta because they don't know about the other ones. But I love psychology, and I think DPC may actually develop his characters on actual psychological traits, wouldn't surprise me if he used the '16 personality types' for them.

madfam

Apr 27, 2017
How do I delete Rewards and scenes from the game? I want to start a new game, but I also want to find all the renders and unlock all the scenes. Can anyone help?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes