NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can we talk about the ridiculous trope with Maya getting overlooked in the high-school party/prom. Usually in movies/tv shows they make some efforts to give them cheap clothes, pimples, stupid haircuts to explain why the hot actor was not popular, but here DPC didn't give a crap, Maya looks the same as today and I'm supposed to make my own head canon were highschool guys were not interested in her? :unsure:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Can we talk about the ridiculous trope with Maya getting overlooked in the high-school party/prom. Usually in movies/tv shows they make some efforts to give them cheap clothes, pimples, stupid haircuts to explain why the hot actor was not popular, but here DPC didn't give a crap, Maya looks the same as today and I'm supposed to make my own head canon were highschool guys were not interested in her? :unsure:
Considering even she didn't realized she liked dick, there were probably a lot of rumors flying around school about "stuck up" she was or "she probably only eats out".

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Watch as Chip gets triggered right now. :ROFLMAO:

I hope we get the option to give Jill a sister. :devilish::Kappa:
You obviously want a Reaction, I'm just way to nice person, and Give You the reaction you want :ROFLMAO:
triggered.gif

BTW, I was thinking of this for a While, and I think I'm gonna do it. from next week, every day, until the next episode, I will post Jill picture, every day, in multiple times. :ROFLMAO:.
You obviously wanted this, and I finally decided to cave in to you demand, I hope you will appreciate all that I willing to do for you:oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Nobody likes Maya for a reason, she is a feminist and a lesbian, everyone wants to fuck her to make her Bisexual and why they think more of Josy. Unless Maya and Derek are real royalty and Maya is a princess. ..Nah no one believes in that :ROFLMAO:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Honestly, thought it was hilarious, scene is 3 renders long with party music, then cuts abruptly, timing was perfect for that scene.

But, well, looking at the start of Ep7 when Patrick waits for Maya in her dorm and chastise her for her revealing dress, no wonder she was dressed like that in high-school, even surprised she was allowed to go.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You obviously want a Reaction, I'm just way to nice person, and Give You the reaction you want :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1970504

BTW, I was thinking of this for a While, and I think I'm gonna do it. from next week, every day, until the next episode, I will post Jill picture, every day, in multiple times. :ROFLMAO:.
You obviously wanted this, and I finally decided to cave in to you demand, I hope you will appreciate all that I willing to do for you:oops::ROFLMAO:
Welp, I guess I'll start reporting your posts until you get banned then. :BootyTime:

I can't believe you became a fan of the retarded goblin, you disgust me. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1970504

Get ready for that rain of reports :devilish:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
View attachment 1970504

Now, that you used that Josy display picture again, I take back my statement from before. I've actually seen you post Josy pictures almost every day of the week. :) :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes