Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
There is also a conflict with Sage, if you expose Sage as "supposedly" Chad steals your guitar and you totally ignore it and when Sage realizes the reason it is because of the "broccoli" :ROFLMAO:
Many people are forgetting that in the next chapter there will be the breakup of Josy&Maya and Jill we choose other paths. Why in the game are only the breaks of Jade, Bella and Sage seen, but what about the others? :unsure:
Specially opened the beginning of the game and checked. Yeah, that idiot Chad and the jocks are bullying MC because he was "hitting" on Sage, even if you don't interfere with their drama. This moment is a fixed point in the plot.
Ha ha, what a bunch of sick assholes. I don't understand people who sympathize with Chad.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
There is also a conflict with Sage, if you expose Sage as "supposedly" Chad steals your guitar and you totally ignore it and when Sage realizes the reason it is because of the "broccoli" :ROFLMAO:
Many people are forgetting that in the next chapter there will be the breakup of Josy&Maya and Jill we choose other paths. Why in the game are only the breaks of Jade, Bella and Sage seen, but what about the others? :unsure:
I agree, like you said, only those 3 are clearly rejected, Jade is pissed, Sage and Bella were sad in their own way, Sage because she never knew what a real relationship was and is finally open to that... and Bella scene :(... but both are adamant they remain open to the idea of getting back with the MC if he wants to. And like Sage in Ep7, if you rejected her before, you can still get something going on with her. To me, it's just a proof it will be possible again in the future.

To me, that choice we made, it's just a big smokescreen, it won't last long, and I guess it won't come from our end. There's 2 seasons left...

What Geralt of Rivia theorized, he's on to something, autumn/fall (depending where you live) is the season of depression/suicide. DPC knows that. I have a couple of 'doom scenarios' I'm preparing myself for mentally already. DPC may have said at some point there wouldn't be a Leah/Megan/Melissa situation, but I think he's just playing with people. Drama/tragedy brings shock value, especially when characters are 'real', well, as real as fantasy characters can, but damn, sometimes I wonder if I don't have more affinities with the virtual world than the real one... but shock value sells and create memories. Everybody who played AL remembers that game.

Anyway, I think that MG/SG structure will be revamped, not destroyed, but re-structured, some 'others' will become available to some extent. Zoey won't be a passenger, that's for sure, Quinn has to be, too, she's the only non-MG to have a MG arc, then the way Lily is written and the interest she shows to a 'dangerous' MC, can't be otherwise either (unless she's the woman with blonde hair dalli_x mentioned).

Expect the unexpected.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't see this escalation between the first and second season, at the end we were already starting with drugs and prostitution, maybe there is just a little more violence (the most violent scene though actually remains the robbery of Quinn). and in the second season practically all those who seemed like the dangerous characters of the first season have been downsized: Tommy, Quinn, Patrick, Tybalt etc.

and we ended the second season with virtually no nemesis (for now Vinnie is Quinn's nemesis only, but we don't necessarily care much)
aa212.gif

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Specially opened the beginning of the game and checked. Yeah, that idiot Chad and the jocks are bullying MC because he was "hitting" on Sage, even if you don't interfere with their drama. This moment is a fixed point in the plot.
Ha ha, what a bunch of sick assholes. I don't understand people who sympathize with Chad.
I'd say it's the potential redemption arc in his case.

Yeah, he's an asshole, but then you kick his ass, I know I try to defend him with the counselors (I'm just like that, I kicked his ass, message is passed), but then at the HOTs party, he calms Alex and say we're cool, doesn't do any more drama...

Wouldn't be surprised if he got in an altercation with Caleb at some point, to try to defend us from him, or try to defend Sage, or something like that. And wouldn't be surprised to see both him and Anthony leave the Alphas altogether.

In fact, I'll go even further, there could be a potentiel clusterfuck at the HOTs, with Sage parents, Quinn's prostitution and drug dealing, tension going on between all of them, and the symbolic 'Turn on each other' poster (the one with a balloon hiding "don't") at the HOTs pledge acceptation ceremony.

Could see the HOTs and the Alphas in shambles.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I actually mean it seriously and it applies in both cases

if we don't care about Quinn, we don't care about the fact that Vinnie wants to steal the market from her

but even in case we are interested in Quinn getting her out of the market is a necessary condition to "save" her, so Vinnie continues to be a non-issue

in no situation do we want Quinn to succeed in drug dealing

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Token gay character bullied by the bigots? Did they just defrost you, its the same story copy pasted for the past 10+ years, in any medium?

Its good that so far we are able to antagonize him, if we chose so, but after his secret is out, I doubt DPC will allow us to join Dawe in making gay jokes, I can guarantee you at the very least will be forced to be neutral towards him, if not defend/help him as a fixed game point.

Egs7NUrX0AAutIf.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'd say it's the potential redemption arc in his case.

Yeah, he's an asshole, but then you kick his ass, I know I try to defend him with the counselors (I'm just like that, I kicked his ass, message is passed), but then at the HOTs party, he calms Alex and say we're cool, doesn't do any more drama...

Wouldn't be surprised if he got in an altercation with Caleb at some point, to try to defend us from him, or try to defend Sage, or something like that. And wouldn't be surprised to see both him and Anthony leave the Alphas altogether.

In fact, I'll go even further, there could be a potentiel clusterfuck at the HOTs, with Sage parents, Quinn's prostitution and drug dealing, tension going on between all of them, and the symbolic 'Turn on each other' poster (the one with a balloon hiding "don't") at the HOTs pledge acceptation ceremony.

Could see the HOTs and the Alphas in shambles.
Token gay character bullied by the bigots? Did they just defrost you, its the same story copy pasted for the past 10+ years, in any medium?

Its good that so far we are able to antagonize him, if we chose so, but after his secret is out, I doubt DPC will allow us to join Dawe in making gay jokes, I can guarantee you at the very least will be forced to be neutral towards him, if not defend/help him as a fixed game point.

View attachment 1975340
I think that the confrontation with Chad has exhausted itself and there is no need to be enemies with him in the future, especially since he have nothing against Tremolo. I'm prefer act neutral to him. The only thing I did was tell JoJo and Sage about his gayness and I'm interested to see the result. Since I'm not a homophobic person, I won't make fun of him for being gay. But I wonder how others will react. That's why I planted Josy bomb. She have a long tongue.
And whatever the Chad motivation was, he did a very bad thing to Sage, using her as a beard. This is the act of a complete bastard. She loved him and considered him as her boyfriend. Remember how burned out she was in the sixth episode. I don't know if I want a redemption arc for Chad. I definitely want justice for Sage.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Was the whole college theme a trend before BADIK? I feel like I've been coming across a lot of them. Then again, I'd take that over "family"-themed games any day.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I think that the confrontation with Chad has exhausted itself and there is no need to be enemies with him in the future, especially since he have nothing against Tremolo. I'm prefer act neutral to him. The only thing I did was tell JoJo and Sage about his gayness and I'm interested to see the result. Since I'm not a homophobic person, I won't make fun of him for being gay. But I wonder how others will react. That's why I planted Josy bomb. She have a long tongue.
And whatever the Chad motivation was, he did a very bad thing to Sage, using her as a beard. This is the act of a complete bastard. She loved him and considered him as her boyfriend. Remember how burned out she was in the sixth episode. I don't know if I want a redemption arc for Chad. I definitely want justice for Sage.
I think Sage will get justice, you see how twisted inside he is when she confronts him at their basketball game (if you tell her the truth, which I always do, nothing against gay people in the closet, but trust is everything with Sage, like jealousy is with Jill). He will tell her.

But I'll again push my speculation, I think Chad will have his redemption taking on Caleb (guy is a roid rage monster) when he threatens Sage/MC at the Halloween party. And possibly die because of this, thus his redemption arc.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I prefer to help him since I like the enemies to friends trope more than I dislike the overused tropes I was mentioning, but I'm just calling a spade a spade.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was the whole college theme a trend before BADIK? I feel like I've been coming across a lot of them. Then again, I'd take that over "family"-themed games any day.
I don't know how popular the College theme was specifically, but the 'school setting' has been one of the most popular ones since the dawn of time.

Bababluecheese

Aug 1, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Says the files are gone. Is there a reup?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think Sage will get justice, you see how twisted inside he is when she confronts him at their basketball game (if you tell her the truth, which I always do, nothing against gay people in the closet, but trust is everything with Sage, like jealousy is with Jill). He will tell her.

But I'll again push my speculation, I think Chad will have his redemption taking on Caleb (guy is a roid rage monster) when he threatens Sage/MC at the Halloween party. And possibly die because of this, thus his redemption arc.
Now let's think. I suppose it's too early for a serious fight with Caleb, I still understand that he has problems with the MC, but I don't see any reason why Caleb attacks Sage. Too little data about this guy to draw any conclusions. I think that Caleb should be a challenge for the MC, not for others, and the fight with him should be postponed to the end of the third season. Add a mini-game in which the MC pumps iron in the hall and learns the movements, pumps over the wrestling skills. New mini-game instead of Brawler. And the fight with Caleb should be the endgame, the apotheosis of this preparation.

Damn, with all these theories and ideas for the story, ideas in game design, I feel like Hideo Kojima. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, I'm a noob in IT and don't know Python to make a game in Ren'Py, and not very good at graphic work. :HideThePain:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Now I have a question. I have never chosen this line, simply because it is a shame to choose it.
What happens if you don't defend Sage from Chad's attacks in Ep1, in the cafeteria? Will the MC still be attacked by jocks? Will Chad bully him? Will Dave put his underwear in the atrium, in front of everyone?
If anyone has tried this line, please let me know.
I just did it again to make sure. He absolutely does.
It's clear. What reason for bullying will the alphas choose in this case? Because if MC didn't confront Chad in the cafeteria over Sage, then there's no casus belli for the conflict. Ilhares is right in this case. Chad is an asshole.
Dawe was the actual instigator, spreading lies to anger him. According to Chad, Dawe told him you were ready to fuck Sage right there in the cafeteria. Up in your face from the start. He (Chad) knew that Dawe was behind you, however, and was fully on board with you getting the wedgie treatment. Doesn't matter what his initial motivation was, Chad chose to be an aggressive asshole from the start.

But Dawe.. Dawe is absolutely a piece of shit. I almost felt a little sympathy for him the way we were making him the victim of vengeance pranks, but not anymore.

Considering how absolutely daft Arieth is and she's still in the HOTs, I'm kinda wondering if Anthony will try to make a move to the DIKs, because it really doesn't seem like he's AAA material. He even laughs at the DIK's jokes/MC's taunting (and then gets a fist to the gut for it - from Chad). How he and Derek manage to get along will be an interesting situation.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I just did it again to make sure. He absolutely does.
Dawe was the actual instigator, spreading lies to anger him. According to Chad, Dawe told him you were ready to fuck Sage right there in the cafeteria. Up in your face from the start. He (Chad) knew that Dawe was behind you, however, and was fully on board with you getting the wedgie treatment. Doesn't matter what his initial motivation was, Chad chose to be an aggressive asshole from the start.

But Dawe.. Dawe is absolutely a piece of shit. I almost felt a little sympathy for him the way we were making him the victim of vengeance pranks, but not anymore.

Considering how absolutely daft Arieth is and she's still in the HOTs, I'm kinda wondering if Anthony will try to make a move to the DIKs, because it really doesn't seem like he's AAA material. He even laughs at the DIK's jokes/MC's taunting (and then gets a fist to the gut for it - from Chad). How he and Derek manage to get along will be an interesting situation.
Dawe is scum. Biowaste, nothing more. I don't understand how B&R tolerates him. For attacking a teacher (a plastic cup in Katy), he should have been expelled. Maybe this condom has powerful connections, because this freak continues to "study" in college year after year. He can even be prosecuted for assault.
It looks like he hides his complexes because of a tiny dick.
How I hate Dawe. One of the most hated characters for me. The sweetest moment was when HOT's full roster canceled it at Rooster. Well done Maya!
Anthony is the complete opposite. Absolutely sweet and kind guy, and I don't think he's completely dumb. He notices about the photos and comes to the correct conclusions that MC did not do this and notices that Arieth has a different hairstyle. He always tries to defuse the situation and stop the fight. Strange way of thinking, he doesn't understand jokes, Anthony believes everything he is told and he is very direct. Asperger's Syndrome, maybe?
I don't see a place for him among these jerks, but as a DIK I don't see him either. Although he can make friends with them.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Goodnight. I'm not able to import the saves from the previous version of the game, could someone help me? I've already entered my last save game, progressed a bit with the saved story and when I open the import tab, in the latest version of the game I can't see anything.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Goodnight. I'm not able to import the saves from the previous version of the game, could someone help me? I've already entered my last save game, progressed a bit with the saved story and when I open the import tab, in the latest version of the game I can't see anything.
If you have played to the end of episode 8 there is an Export option, to move the vital data over for S3/Interlude importing. If you did that and you aren't seeing your game, perhaps you have the Patreon/GOG version? - click the toggle at the top of the import screen, not all versions of S1+S2 are the same, some of them export differently.
(edit: correcting typos)

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I know, that's why I stated that if you've done a celibate run or not creampied anyone then the test would then belong to Ashley, Arieth, Heather or Elena. However it's possible that DPC could change the owner of the test depending on earlier choices. Might have to check the code to see if there's variables related to that.
It's theoretically possible, but it would be *a lot* of work. And there are some logistical issues that would need to be addressed. For example, I'm pretty sure creampies are optional for the LIs even if the MC on their path. Unless DPC is prepared to have pregnant and non-pregnant versions of each branch, he would have to be wiling to buck AVN convention and allow a girl to become pregnant despite withdrawal. Granted, DPC marches to the beat of his own drum, but I can't see him going that far out on a limb when the payoff is the MC spending the next 2+ seasons as an expecting dad.

Timing is also an issue. Jill and Bella only had sex at the end of Episode 8; they'd barely show signs of pregnancy by the time of the Halloween party, and Sage hasn't been that much longer if you only started fucking her at the HOT party in Episode 7. Meanwhile I have no idea how DPC would handle both Maya and Josy. Knocking them both up would seem extremely heavy handed, picking only one would look ridiculous in runs when the MC has wild sex with the other one, and making it variable would double his workload for their branch.

Combine all that with the fact DPC would still need to code an alternative pregnancy into the game for the rare sex-less run and I just can't see it happening. Whoever's test that is, I don't think the MC will be the father.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes