nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Maya was fooled by Quinn, but that doesn't take away from the fact that MC was victimized altogether
yes. but not by maya's rubbing her pussy on his cock :sneaky:

then okay, the taser is all Quinn's doing, but rubbing up against a guy who may have admitted to having feelings for her the night before is hardly something to be proud of
this is true. we've all done shit like this. hell, I know I've abused it in the past and I don't like when shit like that is done

now consider maya's situation - you really need the tuition money and the person who promised you the money if you joined their sorority tells you that, as a part of the freshwoman hazing, you need to grind the dude while he's asleep and while they're watching. you need to prove you can be a part of them, that you are just like them, slutty and whatnot. what do you do?

Reactions: ffive

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yes. but not by maya's rubbing her pussy on his cock :sneaky:

this is true. we've all done shit like this. hell, I know I've abused it in the past and I don't like when shit like that is done

now consider maya's situation - you really need the tuition money and the person who promised you the money if you joined their sorority tells you that, as a part of the freshwoman hazing, you need to grind the dude while he's asleep and while they're watching. you need to prove you can be a part of them, that you are just like them, slutty and whatnot. what do you do?
That is not the point

Mayav still owes mc for 'using' him

As well as being extremely naive

Reactions: Fess1998

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
That is not the point

Mayav still owes mc for 'using' him

As well as being extremely naive
yeah, they have a talk about it later and you can see she feels like shit about it
but if they end up in a throuple, I'd say she pays it off
even if they don't, MC can end up having sex with her so... eh, I'm good

Reactions: ename144

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: Ilhares

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
aside from the pregnancy kink, what positive developments would a "soon-to-be-father" MC give to the story?

It would be a dead end that would crush the whole rest of the story

the pregnancy test is there regardless of what you did in the game, so it's a secondary character or flashback
Now i know, me and derek woke up toghetter after the last party, i got derek preggy...
I wonder how many will be mindfucked with this statement?! :p :p :p :p

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
are we still talking about that control freak who believes without hesitation that his daughter is in a mixed dormitory?

the same one who believes the fairy tale of pink sheets?

in fact he must be a KGB infiltrator
It's more the guy who fooled his own daughter into being 'nice' and make her sign a paper where he basically owns her future, owns the key to her dorm, holds Derek accountable if Maya does anything 'out of line' and who visits her basically whenever he feels like it.

Granted, Maya could have read said paper, but, well, she's 18 and it's her father, so yeah...

And Patrick seems to believe what you mention.

Seems.

He just plays his game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's more the guy who fooled his own daughter into being 'nice' and make her sign a paper where he basically owns her future, owns the key to her dorm, holds Derek accountable if Maya does anything 'out of line' and who visits her basically whenever he feels like it.
Patrick is also used car salesman. Think him naive at your own peril.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
on a Sidenote. i wonder when DrPinkCake lets us take over the whole drugs business. Quinn is propably again on the verge of a new powertrip, and Vinny is just a crackhead himself, propably smoking alot of the product he's supposed to sell himself :p

this way the strippers will come to us for their needs, and we get to keep the girls happy while quinn can screw vinny in a back alley :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
"one of your paths"
well, that's exactly the thing. it's just one path.
you can also opt not to pursue a romantic relationship with any of them and just hang around them.

on the other hand I could be extremely bitchy and write something along the lines well try harder so you don't fail that path the next time you play it. but I won't, I'm not like that :Kappa:
But in a game of choices, you are forced to keep caring about their situation. If you could completely blow them off? I'd be with you, but you can't.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Granted, Maya could have read said paper, but, well, she's 18 and it's her father, so yeah...

And Patrick seems to believe what you mention.

Seems.

He just plays his game.

The whole scenario is just badly written because no bank with half a brain would let 18/19 co-sign for any loan. The father would have to be the co-signer because Maya doesn't even have two pennies to rub together. If Maya defaults on the loan or doesn't make payment, then the father is financially responsible as the co-signer. I can't wait for this stupid storyline to be over.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Add to that, that uhm... Maya is his friend? And we support our friends. Unless...

Even if the woman that you had feelings for rejected you, wouldn't those feelings push you to help her still? Even as a friend?
Hell no, not for me. I want to hang around with a woman I'm into, so I can see her be with other people? Oh this woman maybe likes to play games, and wants me to chase after her? Fuck that as well, if I'm having to chase you? That means you are actively running away from me. I want a woman, where we meet in the middle.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The whole scenario is just badly written because no bank with half a brain would let 18/19 co-sign for any loan. The father would have to be the co-signer because Maya doesn't even have two pennies to rub together. If Maya defaults on the loan or doesn't make payment, then the father is financially responsible as the co-signer. I can't wait for this stupid storyline to be over.
This has been discussed to death, but the false assumption here is that Maya knows what she's talking about. She doesn't. So specific details from her regarding a loan she doesn't understand are likely to be incorrect.

Just like Tybalt's blackmail of Jill was all bluff and no balls (while people insisted on debating the legality of it all, when it was as obvious as the dick between the mc's legs that he was bluffing to trick Jill), so too is Maya's dad bluffing.

As long as Maya believes in her dad's lies, he has control over her. She just needs some goof legal advice, from a pro bono lawyer, or pretty much anyone with half a brain, and she can stand up to her dad's bullshit.

And for the record, here's the back story to the loan (it's also possible that this is bullshit too...)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well she could always do the most obvious thing and search for work, like others do.
If she wants a lot of money for less work, Lily has the answer for that, she could work in the Pink Rose.
But all she ever does is nothing, expecting others to solve her problem and that the money for tuition is given her for free.

And as hakuna-matata said, that whole scenario is just badly written, i can't wait for this to be over.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I think the scenario is alright, realism aside, Patrick is a control freak who hates what Maya represents, traumatized her since childhood with his bullshit 'religious' views and even worse til he learned she had a lesbian relationship. Perhaps he wants her well-being, but with his conditions, and he tortures her mentally and acts as a sadistic religious asshole cause that's what he is.

That's the plot, and I've seen worse.

BUT, that said, I can't wait til it's over too, Maya is stagnating because of this, Josy is stagnating because she's stuck with Maya (fortunately DPC finally developed her in the last 2 episodes, and she's clearly in love with the MC), the MC is kinda stagnating in the relationship cause, like they said a couple times, they don't know what they're doing, sure they're having fun and Maya finally had great moments in Ep8, but I went from her being my favorite til the 'This is my girlfriend, Josy' moment, to now being the one I care the less about cause she's 'meh'.

Something needs to happen with her, cause it's stretching, boring drama, and I can't wait til they go solo. OR they actually talk and wonder what the hell they're doing. I know I gave all my attention to Josy in my last 'throuple' playthrough...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Pretty sure none of that money gets spent on tuition. It's not like they went to college knowing they'd be able to conveniently prostitute themselves, they must've secured their financing some way(s) beforehand.

Also, incidentally, "Maya never does anything about her situation" is pretty rich complaint considering all the simultaneous whining how she tases the MC as part of the very effort to do something about her situation :v

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes