Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Has there been any hint as to what MC did after he returned to Maya's room after the first Pink Rose visit?

In her letter, Maya writes that she hopes MC doesn't remember what he did.
No, not so far.

Question: If you are on the Sage path, but don't sleep with her after the movie night, does MC still nail her at the prep party on Tybalt's bed?
Yes. The prep party scene is only dependent on being Sage's FB. You can refuse her after movie night but remain on that path.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Right. I mute every Renpy game before playing it.
Really don't understand why people do that.

Especially for a game like Badik were the music just adds an extra dimension to the scene. True most games just put in generic music but DPC makes it a true art to find the best music which makes the scene... complete. Not only the mood of most songs but also the lyrics which in alot of cases just fits that specific scene.
Not many VN's have this and that makes it, imho, one of the best if not the best VN currently online.

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
I hope there will be an option to break up MJ relationship in later episodes, if you're on DIK path and were rejected by them. You can hit on Josy and she has feelings for MC afterall.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
By the way, the first time she has a "kind and positive" smile:
Speaking of which, I always really liked this shot of her from the last episode. I think you can really see the affection she has for the MC in her expression - eyes, smile and slight tilt of her head (and you only see this if you've had the bench scene earlier). Sure she's telling him to shut up, but the context is friendly.

QSp.png

alican123

Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys, I finished episode 7 a long time before. Now should I download this one to continue?
Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.2 & S3 Interlude] Multi-Mod

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
The MC is nothing but a means to an end, just like she said stripping was for her college education. She wants to be popular and connected, which is why she wants to roll with the MC now, because he's made a bit of a reputation for himself.
No Lilly choose Mc for a reason. She could go for Tommy or other but the choose MC. During the discussion MC have with her in the pink rose (before you choose to look at her dance) she explain that she have a plan for herself then MC explain that he need one too she reply "I knew I liked you for a reason". Even if you are a Massive DIK in DIK affinity MC remain in college to study not to party that's why Lilly want to roll with him : he's a party guy but not someone like Derek appear. (You might answer me that your MC have F in all his tests but let's be honest DPC doesn't give a crap about that)

It leads you on and then abruptly makes you choose between the different girls which is just a massive buzzkill
The game does warn you every once in a while your MC will find himself shitty for sleepping with multiple LI. Like after the prep party if you go for Josy and Maya but still choose to be Sage sex-friend. You just didn't pay attention or choose that it meant nothing

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hi guys, I finished episode 7 a long time before. Now should I download this one to continue?
It's your decision to use a mod, i personally don't use one. Maybe you fuck up the saves using one cause DPC don't like mods, if you do create a second directory with the modded game to keep a clean one.

In general download S1&2, after finishing export the save, download Interlude/S3 and import the save.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
guys please help me. I have 07.02 version, i want to continue from there must I download 20gb 8.3 version of game?
When downloading from here you have to download the full 20 Gigs, but there is also a compressed version available (link is in the spoiler in the first post of this thread).

Dec 29, 2018
Yes, her frustration and rage, as well as threats if the MC rejects her, is troubling. Better to keep your dick away from her.
That's some mighty big talk for a person with Quinn in their avatar.

Jade just got dumped by text out of the blue, so it's only natural for her to be angry. But the only threat she makes there is that she would take him down with her if he talks about her affair. It's not like she knees him in the balls because he turned her down, or anything crazy like that.

If you are going to criticize Jade's anger, and catagorize her actions as troubling, it should be for the scene where she hurls framed pictures of her children at her husbands head when she is yelling at him for cheating on her again. But as troubling as that is, it's still nowhere near the absurd level of crazy that would be required for someone to do something like sneak up on a person and tazer them in the throat until they pass out for no reason other than they thought it would be funny.

So if you're going to make a list of women you should keep you dick away from, the top name on that list aught to be the violent and unstable needle-sharing smack whore that is Quinn.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Jade just got dumped by text out of the blue, so it's only natural for her to be angry. But the only threat she makes there is that she would take him down with her if he talks about her affair. It's not like she knees him in the balls because he turned her down, or anything crazy like that.

If you are going to criticize Jade's anger, and catagorize her actions as troubling, it should be for the scene where she hurls framed pictures of her children at her husbands head when she is yelling at him for cheating on her again. But as troubling as that is, it's still nowhere near the absurd level of crazy that would be required for someone to do something like sneak up on a person and tazer them in the throat until they pass out for no reason other than they thought it would be funny.

So if you're going to make a list of women you should keep you dick away from, the top name on that list aught to be the violent and unstable needle-sharing smack whore that is Quinn.
Just imagine being triggered by someone's profile picture :KEK:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
when-caps-lock-is-on-and-you-hold-shift-on-62010659.png

Of course, not to mention the perfectly sane reaction she has once you refuse her advances. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course not to mention the perfectly sane reaction she has once you refuse her advances. :rolleyes:
It's just incredibly funny how this dude forgot to mention this moment, which points to her narcissism and selfishness. But it's even more ridiculous to use the counter-argument "YOUR WAIFU IS BAD" as the best card.

Reactions: TKG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes