Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As a result of today.
Dear maggots and DIKs! An incredible event has taken place. We are faced with an evil that has united us all - people from different platforms who may not like each other for different reasons. Today a pirate stands next to a Steam license player or a Patreon subscriber to protect what we love! We put aside our differences and defeated the evil that threatened our existence. Any Being A DIK fan, wherever you are, no matter what platform it's on - I'm salute you. We won this war together. Family comes first.

bestteamever.jpg
scammerowned.jpg

solid-snake-salute.gif

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I hate siding with the torch & pitchfork crowd, but yeah, this release is taking way too fucking long. It better be jam-packed full of goodness to justify it.
Yes, I basically understand it. People react differently to situations like this, I think the DPC has Tommy's temper. Creative people are generally very emotional.

I'd straight-up murder a motherfucker over that. If you just take something I wrote and use it for yourself, I don't really care. If something I made can be of use, go for it (which happened, waaaay-back in the BBS door game days in fact). If you are selling my work and passing it off as yours? I'm going to end you. Fuck the consequences for me, it will send a very clear message to others like you.
Scammers are the most disgusting kind of criminals. They are extremely cowardly and can only cheat on the Internet or steal bank card data from gullible old people over the phone. Honestly, I would send them to life in the secret prison of Guantanamo Bay. Or to the gallows.

Shit, I lost one of my two ferrets after only a year, I hadn't felt pain like that since I was a kid when my first dog died. I had to give the remaining one away to somebody who had a full litter of'em, just so it would have company. Bonding with animals is great, but when they can't share our lifespans it's just painful. I'd consider a tortoise, but they aren't fluffy and soft, and I don't trust them to NOT bite off a toe or finger hanging off the bed at night.
I'm sorry about your loss. I buried a cat a few years ago, I understand how hard it is.

And I completely agree that F95 piracy is not a problem. We make the game more popular. After all, it's the biggest forum about the game, with over 200,000 posts recently, a stable community of theories, memes, and fan art. In Steam or GOG, there are not nearly as many discussions as there are here.
And as I already suggested, not all pirates are here. I look at this place more as a fan thread.

Reactions: Ilhares and myukimo

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Yes, I basically understand it. People react differently to situations like this, I think the DPC has Tommy's temper. Creative people are generally very emotional.

Scammers are the most disgusting kind of criminals. They are extremely cowardly and can only cheat on the Internet or steal bank card data from gullible old people over the phone. Honestly, I would send them to life in the secret prison of Guantanamo Bay. Or to the gallows.

I'm sorry about your loss. I buried a cat a few years ago, I understand how hard it is.

And I completely agree that F95 piracy is not a problem. We make the game more popular. After all, it's the biggest forum about the game, with over 200,000 posts recently, a stable community of theories, memes, and fan art. In Steam or GOG, there are not nearly as many discussions as there are here.
And as I already suggested, not all pirates are here. I look at this place more as a fan thread.
With so many supposed triple A games like Cyberpunk and the Ubisoft and EA industry it is better to try pirated games first and then compare them if the game is not broken :ROFLMAO: .
I have several F95 games purchased from steam and without a doubt this is one of them. In short, with so much manipulative press they will tell you that the game is a masterpiece and after five minutes you are asking for a refund.
This is the reality of this industry in the last 7 years or more ....
I still remember that 20 years ago they let you try the games for free with a limitation, and if you liked it you bought it, but today they don't even hire a beta tester, this job role is already dead, they split the games into 50 parts and they want to charge you 3000 dollars like the sims 2 or dead or alive... The CDs with 20 test games those were good times :cry:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
With so many supposed triple A games like Cyberpunk and the Ubisoft and EA industry it is better to try pirated games first and then compare them if the game is not broken :ROFLMAO: .
I have several F95 games purchased from steam and without a doubt this is one of them. In short, with so much manipulative press they will tell you that the game is a masterpiece and after five minutes you are asking for a refund.
This is the reality of this industry in the last 7 years or more ....
I still remember that 20 years ago they let you try the games for free with a limitation, and if you liked it you bought it, but today they don't even hire a beta tester, this job role is already dead, they split the games into 50 parts and they want to charge you 3000 dollars like the sims 2 or dead or alive... The CDs with 20 test games those were good times :cry:
I put a huge plus. I broke completely with the AAA industry, and rolling CDProject RED into the trash was the last straw of my patience. They were the chosen ones! They were supposed to restore balance to the AAA industry with their masterpiece projects, and not plunge it into darkness!
I myself started playing games in the early 00s and I remember what the industry was like. Now indie projects are giving a light of hope that the big industry doesn't have.I think after BaDIK, DrPinkCake should start a small indie studio and hire lawyers to avoid such cases as today. It is impossible for a person to do all this alone.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

There's no status update this week because I'm dealing with a case of identity theft, which is halting development.
A user on is impersonating me and selling my games illegally under the name "drpinkcakegame".
If you bought the game on , you might have downloaded malware. Those versions aren't mine. I'd recommend you delete what you bought, demand a refund, and report the game to staff on .
I'm trying to reach about this, but they are acting very slow, and the whole situation has given me insomnia and is making me feel deflated and disgusted to the point that I'm not fit to work.
You can help me by reporting drpinkcakegame on for copyright infringement, theft, and fraud.
My apologies to anyone who bought the game from thinking it was the real deal. What saddens me the most is how this scammer is fooling honest customers/players/fans with a cracked product and fake communication pretending to be me.
My games are only allowed for resale on Patreon, Steam, and with the handle "DrPinkCake".
My only social media outlet is
My only discord server is
Anything else that uses my name or product names is fake, not endorsed, and/or doesn't come from me.
Thanks for your support and understanding. I'll bring you development news again when this matter has been sorted. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Dr PinkCake
now you see, THIS is a case of hurting somebody's business....

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Simply do a CHICK run aiming for Jill but help Sage when she's sick, that's what (accidentally) worked for me.
Jill's route is build on so much pretense when compared to the other love interests, she is DrPinkCake's favorite when it comes to push for further melodrama. Feelings are a complex matter in real life; but players certainly don't expect to see so much effort being wasted in a game.

Help Sage one time and Jill will give you the cold shoulder; fight for her, support the pianist at the recital then declare your love, she will still reject you... even if she is your unique love interest.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

There's no status update this week because I'm dealing with a case of identity theft, which is halting development.
A user on is impersonating me and selling my games illegally under the name "drpinkcakegame".
If you bought the game on , you might have downloaded malware. Those versions aren't mine. I'd recommend you delete what you bought, demand a refund, and report the game to staff on .
I'm trying to reach about this, but they are acting very slow, and the whole situation has given me insomnia and is making me feel deflated and disgusted to the point that I'm not fit to work.
You can help me by reporting drpinkcakegame on for copyright infringement, theft, and fraud.
My apologies to anyone who bought the game from thinking it was the real deal. What saddens me the most is how this scammer is fooling honest customers/players/fans with a cracked product and fake communication pretending to be me.
My games are only allowed for resale on Patreon, Steam, and with the handle "DrPinkCake".
My only social media outlet is
My only discord server is
Anything else that uses my name or product names is fake, not endorsed, and/or doesn't come from me.
Thanks for your support and understanding. I'll bring you development news again when this matter has been sorted. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Dr PinkCake
are we sure that this was not written by the fake DPC?

I can't read it without laughing....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As a result of today.
Dear maggots and DIKs! An incredible event has taken place. We are faced with an evil that has united us all - people from different platforms who may not like each other for different reasons. Today a pirate stands next to a Steam license player or a Patreon subscriber to protect what we love! We put aside our differences and defeated the evil that threatened our existence. Any Being A DIK fan, wherever you are, no matter what platform it's on - I'm salute you. We won this war together. Family comes first.

View attachment 2021002
View attachment 2020926

View attachment 2020928
it seems to me to be more like the scene where Thanos (DPC) gives the order to the ships to carpet bomb thus also hitting his troops (his super fans who do not pay a $ or enough) so as not to be defeated by Scarlet (the fake DPC)

:oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 22, 2022
Jill's route is build on so much pretense when compared to the other love interests, she is DrPinkCake's favorite when it comes to push for further melodrama. Feelings are a complex matter in real life; but players certainly don't expect to see so much effort being wasted in a game.

Help Sage one time and Jill will give you the cold shoulder; fight for her, support the pianist at the recital then declare your love, she will still reject you... even if she is your unique love interest.
But doesn't it kinda fit her character perfectly? Overtly sheltered, almost totally inexperienced when it comes to dating, extremely idealistic, and filled to the brim with emotions? IIRC she's the one with the most tear filled scenes? Jillybeans bruise easily and require extreme care to thrive.

Reactions: ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes