Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I think Sage was using Mc to find out who the lover is, but now she is starting to like Mc.

I see it like this;
Josy is the new Megan, Maya is the new Melissa, Jill is the new best girl, Bella is just a time traveller, Derek is just Derek, Cathy and Jade are the cheerleaders from AL, Quinn is the less sadistic Leah and Sage is the new Rana. Someone needs to set Sage straight like Liam did to Rana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think Sage was using Mc to find out who the lover is, but now she is starting to like Mc.

I see it like this;
Josy is the new Megan, Maya is the new Melissa, Jill is the new best girl, Bella is just a time traveller, Derek is just Derek, Cathy and Jade are the cheerleaders from AL, Quinn is the less sadistic Leah and Sage is the new Rana. Someone needs to set Sage straight like Liam did to Rana.
If Josy is Megan, Maya is Melissa, Sage is Rena, Quinn is Leah... the "best girl" that is Jill could only be MC's ex. Seems fair, be ready to get cheated with Tybalt.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yes Jill is best girl no doubt, but there's no need to shit on the others THAT badly, especially Maya and Bella, I kinda understand your opinion on Josy and Sage though.
I didn't shit on Bella that badly, she just needs to calm her tits when it comes to the whole "BOY!" bullshit at first, it's fucking insulting. I doubt she'd be pleased if someone ended every sentence with "Bitch" while talking to her. Aside from the whole MC being naked in the parking lot thing she shouldn't have anything against him to warrant the hostility she portrays towards him. As for that, she works at a university and it's pledge week. That kind of shit happens ALL the time and the MC explained it, or tried to, but she persisted with the attitude. She does warm up to him and mellow out though, she's a solid #2 behind Jill.

But Maya? The one who seemed oh-so apologetic after grinding the MC awake to distract him and them undoubtedly helped the other 3 bitches drag him out of there after he was fucking tazed and STILL wanted his help at the fucking party so she wouldn't have to go make out with some random douche? No, she's a cunt and only interested in helping herself. That much is obvious. Oh sure, maybe she's got "reasons" or "a situation" or whatever, but that doesn't excuse the assault, that shit was over the line and the MC should have cut ties completely after that. Anyone that disagrees is free to jam a fork into an electrical socket and experience some of that sweet electrical loving they shot the MC full of. Go ahead, I'll wait right here to listen to how awesome it felt. She's totally fine using the MC and exploiting any potential feelings he may have.

I don't really have any strong feelings about Camila or Riona, they're just doing what they do, but nobody in their right mind would actually date either of them.

Don't even get me started on Quinn.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I didn't shit on Bella that badly, she just needs to calm her tits when it comes to the whole "BOY!" bullshit at first, it's fucking insulting. I doubt she'd be pleased if someone ended every sentence with "Bitch" while talking to her. Aside from the whole MC being naked in the parking lot thing she shouldn't have anything against him to warrant the hostility she portrays towards him. As for that, she works at a university and it's pledge week. That kind of shit happens ALL the time and the MC explained it, or tried to, but she persisted with the attitude. She does warm up to him and mellow out though, she's a solid #2 behind Jill.

But Maya? The one who seemed oh-so apologetic after grinding the MC awake to distract him and them undoubtedly helped the other 3 bitches drag him out of there after he was fucking tazed and STILL wanted his help at the fucking party so she wouldn't have to go make out with some random douche? No, she's a cunt and only interested in helping herself. That much is obvious. Oh sure, maybe she's got "reasons" or "a situation" or whatever, but that doesn't excuse the assault, that shit was over the line and the MC should have cut ties completely after that. Anyone that disagrees is free to jam a fork into an electrical socket and experience some of that sweet electrical loving they shot the MC full of. Go ahead, I'll wait right here to listen to how awesome it felt. She's totally fine using the MC and exploiting any potential feelings he may have.

I don't really have any strong feelings about Camila or Riona, they're just doing what they do, but nobody in their right mind would actually date either of them.

Don't even get me started on Quinn.
Here, I disagree. Why? Because you didn't understand or you didn't carefully read what it's all about.

Maya knew MC is DIK's pledge and that's the ONLY THING she knew. She didn't know - she said that and she was horrified - that only SHE was forced to do that to get MC to DIK's cumpetition. No other girl or DIK's pledge suffered the same thing. Why? Because Quinn found that funny.

So, no, Maya isn't guilty of anything. I was pissed at her after 0.1 but we have a complete explanation in 0.2. You only need to read.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Here, I disagree. Why? Because you didn't understand or you didn't carefully read what it's all about.

Maya knew MC is DIK's pledge and that's the ONLY THING she knew. She didn't know - she said that and she was horrified - that only SHE was forced to do that to get MC to DIK's cumpetition. No other girl or DIK's pledge suffered the same thing. Why? Because Quinn found that funny.

So, no, Maya isn't guilty of anything. I was pissed at her after 0.1 but we have a complete explanation in 0.2. You only need to read.

No, I read it carefully. The thing is it doesn't fucking matter. She may not have known he was going to get tazed, but she definitely knew she was going to be grinding him awake AND she helped them drag his unconscious body to the DIK house AND she kept hanging out with the HOTs afterwards AFTER they fucking tazed him.

Grinding him awake, fine, nothing wrong with that in the "spirit" of pledge week, but continuing to associate with Quinn and her group after that night and everything that happened? No. If you can't recognize the fact that she's trash you clearly haven't been used and fucked over by enough people in your life, so I envy you.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No, I read it carefully. The thing is it doesn't fucking matter. She may not have known he was going to get tazed, but she definitely knew she was going to be grinding him awake AND she helped them drag his unconscious body to the DIK house AND she kept hanging out with the HOTs afterwards AFTER they fucking tazed him.

Grinding him awake, fine, nothing wrong with that in the "spirit" of pledge week, but continuing to associate with Quinn and her group after that night and everything that happened? No. If you can't recognize the fact that she's trash you clearly haven't been used and fucked over by enough people in your life, so I envy you.
Look, we here are all for friendly banter, for joking, goading and pranks but we don't insult each other. So, don't make presumptions and don't call names, OK?

Now - yes, I already said she knew that, as HOT's pledge, she should bring DIK's pledge to the party. She thought everything that happened was a regular part of DIK's tradition. When she found out the truth, she was broken. Later MC found her crying in the room.

Yes, she stays as HOT's pledge. WHy? Because she needs money. But, please, tell me - did MC give up of pledging to DIKs after being forced to run around naked? After being tazed?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Look, we here are all for friendly banter, for joking, goading and pranks but we don't insult each other. So, don't make presumptions and don't call names, OK?

Now - yes, I already said she knew that, as HOT's pledge, she should bring DIK's pledge to the party. She thought everything that happened was a regular part of DIK's tradition. When she found out the truth, she was broken. Later MC found her crying in the room.

Yes, she stays as HOT's pledge. WHy? Because she needs money. But, please, tell me - did MC give up of pledging to DIKs after being forced to run around naked? After being tazed?

Fair enough on the presumptions thing, I did get a bit hot under the collar there, so I apologize. The thing is I HAVE been fucked over, a lot, so that kind of thing is a giant red flag for me. For whatever it's worth I've also been electrocuted and tazed (on separate occasions, lol) so I know a thing or two about how super fun that is. I didn't call you any names though.

Anyway, as for the MC giving up on the DIKs after they threw him outside naked, yeah, he actually did. He was right the fuck out of there if he had his stuff, the only reason he didn't leave is because he couldn't. He calmed down the next day after he got his guitar back, but dude was literally on his way to the train station if he hadn't been naked and guitarless.

And as for continuing despite being tazed, the DIKs didn't taze him, Quinn and the HOTs did. I don't feel like replaying the game to reach the party again but if I'm not mistaken when he told the DIKs about that they were unaware and surprised / shocked about that one. But even if that weren't the case, there's a world of difference between subjecting yourself to something, and subjecting others to something.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I feel bad for the other characters if the "big fanbase" it's the same four dudes. But Quinn's is literally one, so I guess is technically big.
Nah I'm sure all the fanbases are bigger (yes even Quinn's), its just us regulars who are always commenting on this thread, but there are lurkers like TheAbyssWatcher mentioned who keep liking things instead of saying things.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
As I said, it's just a thought and probably there is nothing in it.

And about that both receiving call? Yeah, I know Anthony, I think, said Chad received the call but Chad could have faked that - and we're talking about Anthony - the guy with negative IQ. His conversation probably wasn't with Maya and that phone call was exactly for that purpose - to make us think she is his secret girl. But there is always a tiny possibility, so...
The most likely possibility is that Maya recived a call from Quinn or other HoT about another challenge.

I see it like this;
Actually Josey remindes me of Melissa...somewhat...less socially awkward.
...Nobody is like Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes