smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Just give it time, we are at the point of the game that it will probably change every update.
I like all the characters, the only one that i can't sympathize is Josy, since that scene in the park the red flag was raised ,the dinner raised another red flag of the size of china, i dont think DPC will convince me to change my mind with this one

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I like all the characters, the only one that i can't sympathize is Josy, since that scene in the park the red flag was raised ,the dinner raised another red flag of the size of china, i dont think DPC will convince me to change my mind with this one
i hope DPC will give us a chance to dump her ass. in AL i wanted nothing more than to tell Melissa she was the chosen one, fuck Megan but i had to go through that polyamorous bs. in this game Josy has no fucking chance against Maya.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i hope DPC will give us a chance to dump her ass. in AL i wanted nothing more than to tell Melissa she was the chosen one, fuck Megan but i had to go through that polyamorous bs. in this game Josy has no fucking chance against Maya.
I would find it very odd if we couldn't. I mean this game has several love interests. If its not a harem game than how we suppose to play it if we can't say no to girls.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well that's hypocritical, half of Bella's fans flocked towards her since she has the best body in the game. Otherwise, until she opens up, there is nothing too intriguing about her personality. All I know is that she's tsundere. (I didn't flock to Jill solely on her looks btw).
People like Bella because she appears to be one of the very few "normal" girls of all the Li's presented in the game so far. Isn't a slutty obsessed girlfriend,doesn't run a prostitution ring, isn't knowingly cheating on her partner. (who we have yet to see).

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes