Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yo, just a little Zoey appreciation. screenshot0002.png

I think Zoey is amazing and makes the story better no matter if you chose her for a Zoey playthrough or just as a friend (or for a potential drama pt of course).

I really enjoyed DPCs setup about her too, giving us tremolo's (still emotionally hurt) perspective about Zoey and their relationship and a lot of wrong assumptions (she posted a topless pic, she has a new bf).

Intentionally giving the player a similar feeling about her like the mc had at this point, we werent meant to like her. And instead maybe feeling a bit betrayed, hurt, pushed away, desinterrested or whatever.

Than everything gets reverted when we see the EP9 Interlude and hear the bench conversation between Tremolo and Zoey.

We learn very soon in the AVN that our Tremolo tends to be over-emotional and at times even a bit of a drama queen, the most oustanding examples of this are his reaction to the Josy/Maya reveal and his rebound talk with Sage.

Its the one (and maybe only) flaw of our Protagonist and imo its a good one, its based on his background and his past. It makes him endearing too, he just have to find the right balance which comes naturally with more life experience.

Because Zoey wasnt only his Ex or a friend .. Zoey was apparently his one and only firend and is the biggest incluence on tremolo's life and character developtment, only second to Neil ever.

Tremolo as a loner who got bullied, without friends or much social interaction. And then comes Zoey.

It becomes apparent in the interlude and their talk on the bench how much of a turning point their friendship for tremolo's life was.

She teached him literally to live like a normal teenager, to meet people, to drink and in the end to make out and fuck. She made him a man in more than one sense and slowly but steadily gave him the confidence and experiences to become the protagonist we start the story with.

I loved how she teased him "I swear you could rule the world with this thing if you just grew some bigger balls to go with it" and teaches him all the stuff (positions, taking charge, dirty talk, giving insturctions) girls enjoy during sex.

She literally squeezed any ounce of insecurity out of his mind and body and gave him the unconditional support he needed so badly, lacking friends, a social life and even the love of a mother or grandparents in his life so far.

I think you have to really understand that, how big of a change in tremolo's life Zoey was. She literally turned it upside down. She turned a awkward loner into a confident and endearing guy, being the center of his life.

And you have to give Zoey credits for this even if you dont like her as a LI, nobody shaped Tremolo as much as her other than Neil, theres not even anyone in the three leagues below here and than comes maybe Sage.

And she didnt befriended the charming and confident start of the AVN tremolo who's everybodys darling anways, she befriended the akward loner dude without friends and did fall in love with him.

And than Zoey's grandma died and both of their worlds and young lifes did fell apart. Im convinced Zoey was and is in a depressed state only slowly recovering where we are now in the story. Supressing any kind of feelings and emotions as good as possible.

She just needed to get away and tremolo didnt want/wasnt able yet to tag along. And she left anyway.

Its imo understandable from her perspective and due to her suffering and tbf tremolo didnt really tried to do much about it.

But it broke tremolo. Being alone again.

Her one really bad move was to more or less ghost tremolo due to misguided empathy based on wrong judgement and allegedly similar expierences of her new firends. Who are a supporting bunch and its a simple misunderstanding.

Its still wrong to treat a friend like that even tho she thought she would do tremolo a favor and tbf she did, it was better for tremolo's state of mind to cut contact with her.

Their fake-messages and him obsessing over their chats only did hurt him. But it was still shitty. But at least i have very old friends which i had no contact with for 8 months or longer times and still value our friendship highly, esp childhood friends.

Fast forward Zoey is on her way back, still trying to supress her feelings but struggling. She's still deluding herself, calling it "home sickness" but the only thing she sees thinking about this word is her drawing of tremolo's face.

And when she cant contact him she walks straight up to his dad, no matter how awkward it may be to reach her goal.

At their talk on the bench and at the EP9 party it becomes appartent for her how he changed even more into the man she always envisioned him to become. The man she already saw when she saw the awkward teenage loner.

Confident, competent, charismatic and a born leader. Surrounded by friend and people who appreciate him.

She yearns for any drop of attention he grants her and at the same time is proud of him.

And than the EP10 Campfire just fried her brain.

Tremolo always gave her shit about shutting him down when he wanted to talk about emotions. And being aware that there are things left unsaid she approaches him about it.

And their following talk is just such a mind-blowing showcase of tremolo's development to her since they said farewell to each other it completly blows away all the defense mechanisms, all the emotional walls and barriers, the self-deluding and pretending.

It all just got swept away by a tornado of overwhelming emotions breaking through her shell.

Mind you the same guy who sat at the trainstation, looking at the ground and pouting not able to say a single normal word or do anything about her leaving ..

.. now sits next to her and tells her casually (more or less):

"Im mostly pissed about myself and that i didnt even tried to stop you. That i didnt told you that youre the only good thing i have in my life apart from my dad. That i dont want to be alone and that i thought you are my future."

Yeah. How is a girl supposed to take that? He told her that he would have married her if she had stayed but he didnt told it to her back than.

At this point Zoey was done and so is my post.

Sorry this became way too long

TLDR: Zoey is aweseome and great to potray mc's character development and growth even a just a friend. Her route will be awesome too tho!

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yo, just a little Zoey appreciation. View attachment 3577303

I think Zoey is amazing and makes the story better no matter if you chose her for a Zoey playthrough or just as a friend (or for a potential drama pt of course).

I really enjoyed DPCs setup about her too, giving us tremolo's (still emotionally hurt) perspective about Zoey and their relationship and a lot of wrong assumptions (she posted a topless pic, she has a new bf).

Intentionally giving the player a similar feeling about her like the mc had at this point, we werent meant to like her. And instead maybe feeling a bit betrayed, hurt, pushed away, desinterrested or whatever.

Than everything gets reverted when we see the EP9 Interlude and hear the bench conversation between Tremolo and Zoey.

We learn very soon in the AVN that our Tremolo tends to be over-emotional and at times even a bit of a drama queen, the most oustanding examples of this are his reaction to the Josy/Maya reveal and his rebound talk with Sage.

Its the one (and maybe only) flaw of our Protagonist and imo its a good one, its based on his background and his past. It makes him endearing too, he just have to find the right balance which comes naturally with more life experience.

Because Zoey wasnt only his Ex or a friend .. Zoey was apparently his one and only firend and is the biggest incluence on tremolo's life and character developtment, only second to Neil ever.

Tremolo as a loner who got bullied, without friends or much social interaction. And then comes Zoey.

It becomes apparent in the interlude and their talk on the bench how much of a turning point their friendship for tremolo's life was.

She teached him literally to live like a normal teenager, to meet people, to drink and in the end to make out and fuck. She made him a man in more than one sense and slowly but steadily gave him the confidence and experiences to become the protagonist we start the story with.

I loved how she teased him "I swear you could rule the world with this thing if you just grew some bigger balls to go with it" and teaches him all the stuff (positions, taking charge, dirty talk, giving insturctions) girls enjoy during sex.

She literally squeezed any ounce of insecurity out of his mind and body and gave him the unconditional support he needed so badly, lacking friends, a social life and even the love of a mother or grandparents in his life so far.

I think you have to really understand that, how big of a change in tremolo's life Zoey was. She literally turned it upside down. She turned a awkward loner into a confident and endearing guy, being the center of his life.

And you have to give Zoey credits for this even if you dont like her as a LI, nobody shaped Tremolo as much as her other than Neil, theres not even anyone in the three leagues below here and than comes maybe Sage.

And she didnt befriended the charming and confident start of the AVN tremolo who's everybodys darling anways, she befriended the akward loner dude without friends and did fall in love with him.

And than Zoey's grandma died and both of their worlds and young lifes did fell apart. Im convinced Zoey was and is in a depressed state only slowly recovering where we are now in the story. Supressing any kind of feelings and emotions as good as possible.

She just needed to get away and tremolo didnt want/wasnt able yet to tag along. And she left anyway.

Its imo understandable from her perspective and due to her suffering and tbf tremolo didnt really tried to do much about it.

Her one really bad move was to more or less ghost tremolo due to misguided empathy based on wrong judgement and allegedly similar expierences of her new firends. Who are a supporting bunch and its a simple misunderstanding.

Its still wrong to treat a friend like that even tho she thought she would do tremolo a favor and tbf she did, it was better for tremolo's state of mind to cut contact with her.

Their fake-messages and him obsessing over their chats only did hurt him. But it was still shitty. But at least i have very old friends which i had no contact with for 8 months or longer times and still value our friendship highly, esp childhood friends.

Fast forward Zoey is on her way back, still trying to supress her feelings but struggling. She's still deluding herself, calling it "home sickness" but the only thing she sees thinking about this word is her drawing of tremolo's face.

And when she cant contact him she walks straight up to his dad, no matter how awkward it may be to reach her goal.

At their talk on the bench and at the EP9 party it becomes appartent for her how he changed even more into the man she always envisioned him to become. The man she already saw when she saw the awkward teenage loner.

Confident, competent, charismatic and a born leader. Surrounded by friend and people who appreciate him.

She yearns for any drop of attention he grants her and at the same time is proud of him.

Tremolo always gave her shit about shutting him down when he wanted to talk about emotions. And being aware that there are things left unsaid she approaches him about it.

And their following talk is just such a mind-blowing showcase of tremolo's development to her since they said farewell to each other it completly blows away all the defense mechanisms, all the emotional walls and barriers, the self-deluding and pretending.

It all just got swept away by a tornado of overwhelming emotions breaking through her shell.

Mind you the same guy who sat at the trainstation, looking at the ground and pouting not able to say a single normal word or do anything about her leaving ..

"Im mostly pissed about myself and that i didnt even tried to stop you. That i didnt told you that youre the only good thing i have in my life apart from my dad. That i dont want to be alone and that i thought you are my future."

Yeah. How is a girl supposed to take that? He told her that he would have married her if she had stayed but he didnt told it to her back than.

TLDR: Zoey is aweseome and great to potray mc's character development and growth even a just a friend. Her route will be awesome too tho!
there is nothing little about this appreciation. :KEK:
20240314_182036.jpg

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

BeingADIK 2024-03-15 21-20-32-16.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-04-16 02-51-27-15.jpg
:p :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:
:coffee:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
In terms of spoiling... its even a spoiler in DPCs mind if we can see what weather it is outside.

There is this Episode 11 picture with snow all over the place... but its obvious not a ingame scene, just a teaser for the episode to come.
o_Oo_O. is that not snow outside? :whistle::cautious::ROFLMAO:

Him not wanting to " Spoil " things is just another one of his stupid bullshit that only he can understand. :ROFLMAO:
Just think about it, every time he make an outfit poll, it's basically a spoiler about a character:whistle::ROFLMAO:.

guy, used to put out images like these out there. at least we could start some conversation about some of these, about what is going on, make theories etc etc, keep the conversation on going during development time.

81424900f86bd759c789da0045ed800abeac620d4fd57a49ddf1eed19b3a67ea.jpg
b1c5df6c5ee202ab90fb2809998a87bb7959e8bc75e931608dc632f1e42ce961.jpg
fae7133efbfe9550535ca2381461b4c3fb51b6c137866b3add6f0949789b736c.jpg
7ad84e4a8afadc3c0e34a672acd3d5db97c0354bdc2639d9b6f3098318adb620.jpg

now days, he put out a preview, and after 20 minute everyone moves on, and goes back to talk about Josy and Maya:p:ROFLMAO:

because patreon simps at one point voted for " environment " images that they want to see,:whistle::p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JustSomeMaggot

Sep 7, 2020
I know some people like to go on this whole shtick where they don't wanna listen to The Friday Prophets anymore after they got DPC to take their songs off the game but apparently they're back to making music after a long hiatus. They put out a new song a couple of weeks ago.

Pretty cheesy but I thought it was pretty fun.

• Angry
Reactions: jimbro and Trajan99

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I know some people like to go on this whole shtick where they don't wanna listen to The Friday Prophets anymore after they got DPC to take their songs off the game but apparently they're back to making music after a long hiatus. They put out a new song a couple of weeks ago.

Oof. That's karma coming back at them. Don't let others play your good music, doomed to make shitty music forever more.

Hobodouken

Mar 18, 2024

Damn that sounds like the echoes of my toilet after a Taco Tuesday.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

This is a great post explaining their relationship. Two teenagers, searching for themselves and having made many mistakes due to their immaturity earlier, received a possible second chance. One is a shy boy who was afraid to admit his feelings, the second one doesn't understand what Tremolo really means to her, how important he is to her.
But she didn’t improve on one thing in him, MC still often behaves like a retarded snowflake, so why abandon her after her confession near the campfire? He dumped a damn mountain on Zoey, then turned on the snowflake again: “Sorry, this is too much for me, I don’t want to spoil the party.” And left. Leaving her to digest it herself. And then things get even worse for Zoey when she sees MC in the company of another girl. He is annoying sometimes. Zoey don't finish her job, making him a normal person.

Reactions: Krytax123
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes