ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
He was a " normal person " , before, miss " My Stepfather was right all along " come back to his life, and started talking nonsense, like : " Can we pretend to go back in time and you say what you not said back than , so i can make you feel like emotinal shit, and unstable, now that you moved on with your life and happier without me "
:coffee:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
in my opinion, Zoey made her choice and left. she is not bad or good. she is just Zoey. ofc she want leaving with mc, but not that happend.
so... if she want be again with mc, well good luck, and stay in the line. the race is already started, but not finished :D

Lilyfan4lyf

Formerly 'ashketchum1998'
Nov 27, 2020
in my opinion, Zoey made her choice and left. she is not bad or good. she is just Zoey. ofc she want leaving with mc, but not that happend.
so... if she want be again with mc, well good luck, and stay in the line. the race is already started, but not finished :D
I hope Zoey plays nice and not act like Leah or something. Even Dik Zoey is a good girl right now hope it stays that way.

Reactions: Vill3m

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This is a great post explaining their relationship. Two teenagers, searching for themselves and having made many mistakes due to their immaturity earlier, received a possible second chance. One is a shy boy who was afraid to admit his feelings, the second one doesn't understand what Tremolo really means to her, how important he is to her.
But she didn’t improve on one thing in him, MC still often behaves like a retarded snowflake, so why abandon her after her confession near the campfire? He dumped a damn mountain on Zoey, then turned on the snowflake again: “Sorry, this is too much for me, I don’t want to spoil the party.” And left. Leaving her to digest it herself. And then things get even worse for Zoey when she sees MC in the company of another girl. He is annoying sometimes. Zoey don't finish her job, making him a normal person.
yeah completly agree.

Either tell her it’s a bad moment to talk about it or that there’s no need to talk about it anymore.

OR talk about it and finish the damn thing with either a confession right away and kiss the damn girl or make it clear that you want to stay platonic friends.

All of this would have been valid, he kinda did choose the worst case variation possible dropping all of that on her and than fucking off without even giving her a chance to even think a second about it :WeSmart: What are you doing bro :KEK::FacePalm:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah completly agree.

Either tell her it’s a bad moment to talk about it or that there’s no need to talk about it anymore.

OR talk about it and finish the damn thing with either a confession right away and kiss the damn girl or make it clear that you want to stay platonic friends.

All of this would have been valid, he kinda did choose the worst case variation possible dropping all of that on her and than fucking off without even giving her a chance to even think a second about it :WeSmart: What are you doing bro :KEK::FacePalm:
Plot is presented in parts, from episode to episode, like in a TV series, so he will behave this way until the main denouement, stretching out the storyline.
But at least it looks natural, MC is written in such a way that when it comes to love, he is a snowflake.
Zoey won't be a problem. Josy is the one who's going full Leah. Mark my words.
She have her fans brigade for it, they will persecute MC for the rest of his life for offending Alad.. i mean Josy.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
How prominent is the multiple protagonist in this game? Do we get to control two characters fairly or is it just 1 male character and then sometimes it changes pov to a girl during sex?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
How prominent is the multiple protagonist in this game? Do we get to control two characters fairly or is it just 1 male character and then sometimes it changes pov to a girl during sex?
We only control Zoey in her interlude, in everything else we control the MC. To be honest, the moderators should change that label of multiple protagonists.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes