name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Does DPC even know that Quinn still exists? :( Hopefully, she gets a special dedicated to her like her or not she deserves something at least.
He won`t do that,chances are he`s gonna ruin the character before the story is over.
Normally you would want to flash out your "villians" as much as the "heroes"
But apperently making a compelling character only to ignore her is the way to go in the current year (y)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The fact the so far Josy is a shit L.I doesn't change the fact the she is one of the most beautiful girls in the game, i rather see Josy in special renders than having to waste time with her in my game while i want to spend time with the others, but it seems that the patreons also dont like her very much..... i wonder why .. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He won`t do that,chances are he`s gonna ruin the character before the story is over.
But apperently making a compelling character only to ignore her is the way to go in the current year (y)
OR maybe it's because those polls are reserved for LI's only. Something in which Quinn is not in BaDIK :rolleyes:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The fact the so far Josy is a shit L.I doesn't change the fact the she is one of the most beautiful girls in the game, i rather see Josy in special renders than having to waste time with her in my game while i want to spend time with the others, but it seems that the patreons also dont like her very much..... i wonder why .. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly, it's a poll about wanting to see their titties, not about personality. Josy should be winning most of them.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's like a post you previously did from Star Wars she is getting the Maul treatment :( the most interesting character she should be getting the Darth Vader treatment

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's like a post you previously did from Star Wars she is getting the Maul treatment :( the most interesting character she should be getting the Darth Vader treatment
Exactly.
The one factor that made all the difference between OT and the prequels was supervision that George had when making OT and lack of it when he did the prequels.

Quinn not being counted as a so called LI is like being the best race driver in the world but being denied the driving license.

I was going to say she wouldn`t win any polls anyways but than she won the 3some one,so people do want to see her.

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That would be an interesting way of introducing incest, if MC's mom isn't dead and it's Quinn.
Usually is the son lusting after the mom and getting rid of rivals in incest games, so here is the opposite, now i can understand why she want to whore Maya and get pissed if you tell her Camilla went all the all, Quinn-" These bitches!!! lusting after my son, if anyone is gonna ride that dick is gonna be mommy!!, even if i have to taser him or drug him or whore these girls, my son will be only mine"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes