Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
New poll for next Wp:

I will make a special wallpaper of the winning theme and 2 characters.
The final wallpaper will be posted for $10 patrons.
You can only vote for one option per poll.
Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Vote in all polls you're eligible for :

Sage

Maya

Josy

Jill

Isabella

Theme: Beach

Theme: Cosplay
So lads, what are the predictions?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
It's a shame because that hurts the least popular characters like Josy or Sage, adn instead we get bombarded with the same girls, which makes people get even less interested into those girls because their lack of exposure :(
I guess on Sage and Josy's part, we do progress with them the most sexually, so we do see some exposure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I don't see Sage and Josy winning anytime soon.
But honestly, all bias aside, it could be Jill and Maya or Jill and Bella.
I figured popularity and fanbases would be a massive factor. So I don't have to explain my reasoning for Jill, I think Maya would also win since she's also very popular. However, Bella won the second poll for special previews, even beating Maya, so who knows maybe Bella would win again since people wanna see her voluptuous body.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I would chose sage over that ice queen any day. My mc is a Huge dik so he and bella / jill / and maya wont mix well.. :whistle:

Even Josie for that matter at least she achknowlage mc is a dik fraternity material..

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Jill and Maya
spoiler alert?
I don't see Sage and Josy winning anytime soon.
But honestly, all bias aside, it could be Jill and Maya or Jill and Bella.
I figured popularity and fanbases would be a massive factor. So I don't have to explain my reasoning for Jill, I think Maya would also win since she's also very popular. However, Bella won the second poll for special previews, even beating Maya, so who knows maybe Bella would win again since people wanna see her voluptuous body.
Yep my best bet is on Jill and Maya. But I could see Bella winning too, like TheAbyssWatcher said, she even beat Maya in that poll so I think she can put up a good fight.

4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes