• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I have a hard time believing that the game will include rape or any kind of forced NTR content, this would be far too extreme even for DPC.
if he ever put ntr forced his patreons will go on fire for sure, i pretty much doubt he put that shit into people, he is a Smart dev after all and i think the dark things will be more about drugs and things like that, nothing to do with the girls.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
:love:

That's why Bella, Jade and Cathy are the best options, actual women that can impose themselves and force dad to change that disgusting toilet.
Josey is too risky, she might end up living with us and secretly date the toilet. :unsure:
Maya is too meek to say no, especially if the toilet pays her tuition :oops:
Jill, too polite to refuse. The toilet is too sly :rolleyes:
Sage, too busy with ex-boyfriends to care. :cautious:
Quinn might even like it! :sick:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Josey is too risky, she might end up living with us and secretly date the toilet. :unsure:
Maya is too meek to say no, especially if the toilet pays her tuition :oops:
Jill, too polite to refuse. The toilet is too sly :rolleyes:
Sage, too busy with ex-boyfriends to care. :cautious:
Quinn might even like it! :sick:
i like them all except bitchy quinn, though she is fucking hot (i dont mind banging her, but a relationship? nope)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Months and months of efforts to put a smile in Bella's face, and is all going to waste if dad make her toilet like the one he did in his house, maybe MC's mom didn't die during childbirth, she just faked her death so she could never see that horrible toilet in her life again :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Months and months of efforts to put a smile in Bella's face, and is all going to waste if dad make her toilet like the one he did in his house, maybe MC's mom didn't die during childbirth, she just faked her death so she could never see that horrible toilet in her life again :unsure:
Easy way to make Bella smile.

Never talk to her.

She scowls at the MC, smiles at Jill, leave her alone and she'll be happy.

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes