smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well, it wouldn't be really a red flag. I doubt he would show that scene and he wouldn't do it because of fetish. And, I'm afraid rape or gang rape is possible. Or at least was planned at one time because of that short Tommy-Rusty dialogue.
I know that anything is possible with Pink Cake, but lets assume you are right and Tommy and Rusty are planning some Gang rape, who would still want to play the game being part of that frat? i rather join the Jocks become best pal with Chad and destroy the Dicks for good, MC and Chad alone can beat the entire Diks, i think it need to be someone else for this theory to work, the jocks, the nerds, some third party, but i hope that never happen, Badik was supposed to be lighter than AL or i am wrong? i think i read this but i cant confirm if this is true

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I doubt choices will be easy - we know that from AL, after all. And the question is if there will be a choice or just some "after-the-shite-happens" how to reduce the damage.
My problem with acting lessons is that the fire was never a choice, that happened anyway, you can be 100% faithful to Megan, best bro to Liam, ignore Leah from the start, and still happens, so we will really have the illusion of a choice again?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I know that anything is possible with Pink Cake, but lets assume you are right and Tommy and Rusty are planning some Gang rape, who would still want to play the game being part of that frat? i rather join the Jocks become best pal with Chad and destroy the Dicks for good, MC and Chad alone can beat the entire Diks, i think it need to be someone else for this theory to work, the jocks, the nerds, some third party, but i hope that never happen, Badik was supposed to be lighter than AL or i am wrong? i think i read this but i cant confirm if this is true
Well, for starters, it's good to remind yourself about Warning before start screen.
The second thing is something subtle - you can lose points with AAAs. I don't know what are they for but we already know DIKs are not really good guys - they're narco-dealers after all. AT least Tommy and John-Boy. And Rusty, who looked like a cool and good guy, could be someone more sinister than we thought. But, we will see...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My problem with acting lessons is that the fire was never a choice, that happened anyway, you can be 100% faithful to Megan, best bro to Liam, ignore Leah from the start, and still happens, so we will really have the illusion of a choice again?
Or on the contrary,pursue Leah and it changes nothing.It was a mistake not to include Leah`s path.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Bad things will happen in this game for sure, I just hope you can avoid them.

That house fire that was completely unavoidable which killed one of the 2 main girls was a dick move. spent the entire game helping them, then one of them has to die. terrible. its not realistic either, MC was strong enough to carry them both out anyone IRL would've done that.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And apparently Chad is a much nicer guy than half the Diks, the only reason not to like the guy is if you want to fuck Sage, and she is the one pushing MC and Chad into becoming enemies, Chad is the guy we should be buddies
We could be helping Dawe with his classes and training at the gym instead of getting drunk and doing stupid shit all day. Bella would love us, Jill would love us, Maya would love us, Sage would love us because we are a jock like she's attracted to, Josy would cheat on us for love. Every girl would do what they do even better.

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes