iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I bought the first two seasons on Steam as soon as I had the money to do so, and found out they were on there. I couldn't get my Steam save to import to this season 3. But that could be because this version is on an external hard drive and the Steam one isn't. Oh well. I'll go though seasons 1 and 2 again and this time try to get all of Jill's lewd scenes.
as i remember, you have to not wear the dildo helm at first, you need chick aff to get scene after tennis.
I seems to remember, that Leon and Jamie were talking about that Jam-Jam was cheating on Dany or whatever "they/them " name :ROFLMAO: , with Rio :unsure:.
oh, also Tara ? :unsure: I mean yeah her boyfriend is cheating on her too :ROFLMAO: but still it should count, no ?
or was that just a blowjob ? :unsure: , don't remember
if you order sushi from Qiunn, only blowjob from Rio
Rio said at first kiss, she like kissing or ducking without reason at party
which one did Jam-Jam? we dont know, but for me he not looks like who ordering some food. (it was also surprising to me that he cheated on purple head)

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
quick question please. Can I begin a completely new game using version 10.1 or do I need to download a previous version to begin the journey?

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
I bought the first two seasons on Steam as soon as I had the money to do so, and found out they were on there. I couldn't get my Steam save to import to this season 3. But that could be because this version is on an external hard drive and the Steam one isn't. Oh well. I'll go though seasons 1 and 2 again and this time try to get all of Jill's lewd scenes.
I wont be buying anymore steam games until I know for sure that Microsoft doesn't win the bidding war. If Microsoft takes over steam you can be guaranteed that they will immediately stop supporting any games using windows 10 to force you to get windows 11 garbage heap that it is

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I wont be buying anymore steam games until I know for sure that Microsoft doesn't win the bidding war. If Microsoft takes over steam you can be guaranteed that they will immediately stop supporting any games using windows 10 to force you to get windows 11 garbage heap that it is
Steam isn't going anywhere.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
My new computer came with 11 already on it and I haven't had any problems with it... Yet.

Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for the positive feedback about these recaps I do with my wife ReallyNotTina. I figured y’all would find her as entertaining as I do. I remind you: If you have a significant other in your life, read your AVNs with her. Women already love romance novels—adult visual novels are just a more graphic variant.

Anyway, time for episode 4 of our Maya/Josy run. We got to the point in ep 3 where the MC (we call him Trey) finds out Maya has a girlfriend, and as you all know cuz it stopped being a spoiler years ago, it’s Josy. Since ReallyNotTina thinks Derek is an asshole (which, let’s be honest, he often is), I got her to let the MC make out with Isabella so he could stay with her. But the narration right after the makeout—“I wouldn’t have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help”—weirded her out a little.

Wife. I’ve been thinking about Bella since that whole “I’d have called for help” thing.​
Me. You’ve been thinking about Bella all week?​
Wife. Not all week, but some. You said in Acting Lessons, there was a love interest who turned out to be a stalker and killed one of the other girls.​
Me. Yep.​
Wife. So are you sure that’s not Bella in this story?​
Me. I doubt Dr. PinkCake is gonna repeat himself, but you never do know.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
so guys? .. i get a Wiered error when i text maya.. it says mod_gr
I know for sure I didn't use any mod in season 3!!
anyway, does anyone know how to solve it, please?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
so guys? .. i get a Wiered error when i text maya.. it says mod_gr
I know for sure I didn't use any mod in season 3!!
anyway, does anyone know how to solve it, please?
and did you use any mod in season 1-2 with this save? moded save import can make errors

Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes