Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
for me
1-6 episode free roam was great, last great was the party at the hots
7-8 episode has just fun free roams, last fun one was the dorm party
in 9 episode, the halloween, i dont like it
in 10 the mushroom party and the Maya's house was not bad, but the dorm party still better
HOTs party was in Seventh episode.

Reactions: iamcomming

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I didn't like the Halloween party free roam in Episode 9 since it took up basically the entire episode. I enjoy the free roam in this game a lot when it's featured as a small part in an otherwise overall bigger episode, but Episode 9 got really tedious. Can't say that I liked the whole episode being focused on just the Halloween party anyways. The other party scenes in the game were never as long as one full episode which is part of why they worked so well in my opinion.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I didn't like the Halloween party free roam in Episode 9 since it took up basically the entire episode. I enjoy the free roam in this game a lot when it's featured as a small part in an otherwise overall bigger episode, but Episode 9 got really tedious. Can't say that I liked the whole episode being focused on just the Halloween party anyways. The other party scenes in the game were never as long as one full episode which is part of why they worked so well in my opinion.
The party took up the whole episode but at least DPC delivered on the hype he had built in the dialogue between the characters, that it was gonna be a huge event, bigger than any other party before.
The music was fire in that episode.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I bought the first two seasons on Steam as soon as I had the money to do so, and found out they were on there. I couldn't get my Steam save to import to this season 3. But that could be because this version is on an external hard drive and the Steam one isn't. Oh well. I'll go though seasons 1 and 2 again and this time try to get all of Jill's lewd scenes.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I bought the first two seasons on Steam as soon as I had the money to do so, and found out they were on there. I couldn't get my Steam save to import to this season 3. But that could be because this version is on an external hard drive and the Steam one isn't. Oh well. I'll go though seasons 1 and 2 again and this time try to get all of Jill's lewd scenes.
Don't get me wrong, but did you changed the source to Steam in the Import screen?

ressource.jpg

Reactions: Riaman

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Most you will get from Gina is a blowjob, because she's already been seen fucking other guys, you can't fuck a girl who has been confirmed to have fucked another character but you can get a blowjob from them (Becky and Heather), likewise girls you can fuck will only be confirmed to have given blowjobs to other characters (Rio and Cam).

Reactions: Riaman

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Most you will get from Gina is a blowjob, because she's already been seen fucking other guys, you can't fuck a girl who has been confirmed to have fucked another character but you can get a blowjob from them (Becky and Heather), likewise girls you can fuck will only be confirmed to have given blowjobs to other characters (Rio and Cam).
So, Nicole's kid is adopted, I knew it :ROFLMAO:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
So the setup with Elena will be fruitless?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So, Nicole's kid is adopted, I knew it :ROFLMAO:
Ok maybe I should rephrase it to girls who are fucking other guys within the timeframe of the story :ROFLMAO:
So the setup with Elena will be fruitless?
Might be different if the guy the girl is fucking is involved in the MC fucking the girl, either watching or MMF threesome. But currently if you look at the fuckable girls none of them are confirmed to be fucking other guys in the timeframe of the story (even the prostitutes are only confirmed to have given other guys blowjobs), and the girls who have been confirmed to have been fucking other guys in the current timeline are not fuckable.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Ok maybe I should rephrase it to girls who are fucking other guys within the timeframe of the story :ROFLMAO:

Might be different if the guy the girl is fucking is involved in the MC fucking the girl, either watching or MMF threesome. But currently if you look at the fuckable girls none of them are confirmed to be fucking other guys in the timeframe of the story (even the prostitutes are only confirmed to have given other guys blowjobs), and the girls who have been confirmed to have been fucking other guys in the current timeline are not fuckable.
I seems to remember, that Leon and Jamie were talking about that Jam-Jam was cheating on Dany or whatever "they/them " name :ROFLMAO: , with Rio :unsure:.
oh, also Tara ? :unsure: I mean yeah her boyfriend is cheating on her too :ROFLMAO: but still it should count, no ?
or was that just a blowjob ? :unsure: , don't remember

Last edited:
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I seems to remember, that Leon and Jamie were talking about that Jam-Jam was cheating on Dany or whatever "they/them " name :ROFLMAO: , with Rio :unsure:.
oh, also Tara ? :unsure: I mean yeah her boyfriend is cheating on her too :ROFLMAO: but still it should count, no ?
or was that just a blowjob ? :unsure: , don't remember
They used the very vague term "hooked up" to say what Jamie did with Rio, that can be anything from making out to full intercourse.

I only vaguely remember the Tara scene but I think that she only gave the blowjob, it was the other girl she was with (Kylie?) that MC fucked.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
They used the very vague term "hooked up" to say what Jamie did with Rio, that can be anything from making out to full intercourse.

I only vaguely remember the Tara scene but I think that she only gave the blowjob, it was the other girl she was with (Kylie?) that MC fucked.
Other way around, you fuck Tara while Kylie only blows you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes