Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Aside from being an asshole in general who rarely takes any responsibility for his mistakes, Tommy breaks the DIK secret code. It's not a binding contract of course, but it shows that the dude has no respect for his brothers and can't be trusted. As VP, he's supposed to be setting an example, and his example is being a piece of shit.
He's an awful maggot father, who does nothing for Tremolo. Bitches and moans about fixing the mansion and wants Rusty to just ask for more money. Without too many details, he was an asshole of a stepbrother to Josy, she hated him long before she got to B&R. Broke the DIK code twice. Is a little bitch sook if he doesn't get his way. Deliberately sabotages Tremolo planning the Halloween party. Doesn't give a shit about the Cathy Cluck.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
He's an awful maggot father, who does nothing for Tremolo. Bitches and moans about fixing the mansion and wants Rusty to just ask for more money. Without too many details, he was an asshole of a stepbrother to Josy, she hated him long before she got to B&R. Broke the DIK code twice. Is a little bitch sook if he doesn't get his way. Deliberately sabotages Tremolo planning the Halloween party. Doesn't give a shit about the Cathy Cluck.
There's also all the cheating on Heather, and it is cheating since he doesn't even abide by his own rules to ask Heather before sleeping with someone else.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Aside from being an asshole in general who rarely takes any responsibility for his mistakes, Tommy breaks the DIK secret code. It's not a binding contract of course, but it shows that the dude has no respect for his brothers and can't be trusted. As VP, he's supposed to be setting an example, and his example is being a piece of shit.
Seriously? LOL, it was a joke scene that DPC wrote in.

He broke the Dik Code!!!!!!

What a fucking joke.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Seriously? LOL, it was a joke scene that DPC wrote in.

He broke the Dik Code!!!!!!

What a fucking joke.
The MJ path is where he really breaks it, not just the joke scene.

What does he have to do to be considered a real asshole then, kick a puppy? It's a college setting with college stakes.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The MJ path is where he really breaks it, not just the joke scene.

What does he have to do to be considered a real asshole then, kick a puppy? It's a college setting with college stakes.
I'm just curious if anyone will admit why they hate him. Of the things mentioned none quite come up to the mark.

Cheats on Heather? That's none of the MC's business. Never get involved in someone else relationship.

Asshole of a Brother? We've only heard one side of that story, and Josy's a known liar.

Awful Father? He already apologized for that and even made an effort to make up for it.

He did react badly to the Mansion but nobody's perfect, and he got over it and eventually did his part. Doesn't really seem like a reason to hate on him.

What's the real reason?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'm just curious if anyone will admit why they hate him. Of the things mentioned none quite come up to the mark.

Cheats on Heather? That's none of the MC's business. Never get involved in someone else relationship.

Asshole of a Brother? We've only heard one side of that story, and Josy's a known liar.

Awful Father? He already apologized for that and even made an effort to make up for it.

He did react badly to the Mansion but nobody's perfect, and he got over it and eventually did his part. Doesn't really seem like a reason to hate on him.

What's the real reason?
I think the better question is why are you defending him? You a Tommy simp or something?

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

What's the real reason?
Dude Tommy is the goat, and drip god. I hope he teaches MC some drip but DPC keeps giving MC lousy outfits.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Having sex with Lily is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen.
Having sex with Sage is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen.
Having sex with Josy is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen. (:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, he's very quick to call Sister Fucker ;))
Having sex with Jill is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen.

Having sex with Maya & Bella is great too, but I don't think Tommy cares.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

What's the real reason?
All of that makes him a dick in my book. What you've listed is a bunch of things that you don't hate him for, but it's perfectly reasonable for other people to hate him for them. For me, he's just a knob. Doesn't matter if it's someone else's relationship, if he cheats on his partner, that makes him a knob. Just in general, the way he treats people, the way he thinks he's high and mighty, will little-to-nothing to back it up. Yeah, he's a dick.

And yeah, "hate" may be a strong word, but you're the one who brought it up. Everyone else is just saying he's a dick or an asshole, which, hate or not, is an accurate description as far as I'm concerned.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes because there's been so little simping on every single female character in the game
Well... we can discuss an interesting idea for Heather, while Tommy-chan is high in clouds somewhere nearby on drugs, Mc could arrange a hot calm down for Heather? :unsure: :sneaky:

I'm sure everyone would love such a hot scene

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Having sex with Lily is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen.
Having sex with Sage is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen.
Having sex with Josy is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen. (:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, he's very quick to call Sister Fucker ;))
Having sex with Jill is great. But it's even better knowing how badly Tommy wants to go there and it ain't gonna happen.

Having sex with Maya & Bella is great too, but I don't think Tommy cares.
Something something Quinn...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes