Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
No, I know Rusty does, I'm just pretty sure that Tommy would want to too.
That's true, he is one of the biggest fucking cooze hounds on campus. He'd fuck a catcher's mitt.
Just in general, the way he treats people, the way he thinks he's high and mighty, will little-to-nothing to back it up. Yeah, he's a dick.
Very apt description regarding the subjects of this conversation.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
All of that makes him a dick in my book. What you've listed is a bunch of things that you don't hate him for, but it's perfectly reasonable for other people to hate him for them. For me, he's just a knob. Doesn't matter if it's someone else's relationship, if he cheats on his partner, that makes him a knob. Just in general, the way he treats people, the way he thinks he's high and mighty, will little-to-nothing to back it up. Yeah, he's a dick.

And yeah, "hate" may be a strong word, but you're the one who brought it up. Everyone else is just saying he's a dick or an asshole, which, hate or not, is an accurate description as far as I'm concerned.
Look on any page of this forum and you will see players wishing that they can fuck any female character in the game regardless of their relationship status, including Heather. I'm just curious why you've all synched your periods at that one character.

So, are you looking at Tommy in a mirror?

Reactions: Riaman

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Look on any page of this forum and you will see players wishing that they can fuck any female character in the game regardless of their relationship status, including Heather. I'm just curious why you've all synched your periods at that one character.

Wow, you aren't just moving goal posts here. You're juggling them.

Tommy is not a nice guy. Objectively. Why does it bother you so much that players consider him an asshole?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

Okay, I'll play. If you pretend I'm a character in the game as well, to put me on the same playing field as Tommy (because at the moment, your comparison is just too far removed), there would be nothing wrong with me wishing I could fuck Heather, while knowing she is Tommy's girlfriend (I actually don't like Heather, so this wouldn't happen, but for the sake of the scenario...)

I wouldn't actually fuck (or try to fuck) Heather though, I'm just a horny guy at college, surrounded by hot (and HOT) girls, and like any horny guy who's into girls, I'd love to be into those girls. Tommy, on the other hand, while going out with Heather, actively cheats on her by fucking other girls behind her back. He is a dick for doing that, there's no doubt about it.

In terms of the recent comments here, someone made a point, you made a rebuttal, some other people said they agreed with the original point and gave their reasons. That's hardly the same as you're trying to suggest, which is that all of us just suddenly "synched up" and decided we hate Tommy and need to go post about it.

You're being very defensive of him, with completely irrational arguments, so I guess I have to throw your question back at you.

Are you looking at Tommy in a mirror?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I don't hate Tommy, I just think he's a dick for all those reasons mentioned. There's guys in other AVN's that I really hate and want to die, but I just dislike that Tommy doesn't suffer consequences for his dicky behavior (at least not yet). Breaking the DIK code twice, cheating on Heather (maybe that one has bit him in the ass in CH10 end scenes), sabotaging Tremolo's party plans. Nothing happens. But I also was impressed when he expressed to Quinn he thought Tremolo did a good job of the party and he wasn't a bad guy. I can not hate someone and still think he's a dick.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm the one who once liked Tommy in the early game. For his good sides. Because Tommy is a good party animal and in these moments he really reveals himself as a symbol of the DIKs fraternity: cool guys who love to have a good time. He has balls unlike most DIKs and is not afraid of alphas. Tommy actually apologizes to Tremolo for being a bad father and takes him to a bar. He copes with the internal crisis after the mansion ruining and joins the common cause, finding a job, leaving the infantile bubble.

But the further into the game, the more his bad sides are visible and they outweigh the good:
1. Tommy is a drug addict. And not just to smoke weed, he injects all sorts of rubbish into his veins and can't come off. Heroin, hello. He steals money from Heather for the next dose. He makes a deal with Vinny because of this, which leads to problems later.
2. He breaks the agreement with his girlfriend that they should talk to each other about "pluses" and do it again and again, thereby cheating on her.
3. Tommy breaks the DIK secret code twice: with Derek and then with Tremolo.
4. He lies about Vinny's "prop gun", which puts Tremolo in real danger to his life. Even Quinn did the better job there, warning MC to not mess with Vinny.
5. How insecure do you have to be to be afraid that someone will have sex with your sister? If Tommy thinks that makes him a cuck in the eyes of others, then this guy has serious self-esteem problems. If Tommy would have F95 account , he would be one of this fanatical anti-NTR crusaders :KEK: Tommy doesn't care about Josy, but only about his reputation, I think.
6. It seems like he is jealous of Tremolo and his success. He is constantly skeptical of our guy and he clearly doesn’t like it when he succeeds: “Fuck you for being that good.”
So it feels like Tommy is evolving from a controversial character to a negative one. I even suspect him as a potential traitor, because when a drug addict goes through withdrawal, he will do anything for a new dose. Maybe he snitches on DIKs for money?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm the one who once liked Tommy in the early game. For his good sides. Because Tommy is a good party animal and in these moments he really reveals himself as a symbol of the DIKs fraternity: cool guys who love to have a good time. He has balls unlike most DIKs and is not afraid of alphas. Tommy actually apologizes to Tremolo for being a bad father and takes him to a bar. He copes with the internal crisis after the mansion ruining and joins the common cause, finding a job, leaving the infantile bubble.

But the further into the game, the more his bad sides are visible and they outweigh the good:
1. Tommy is a drug addict. And not just to smoke weed, he injects all sorts of rubbish into his veins and can't come off. Heroin, hello. He steals money from Heather for the next dose. He makes a deal with Vinny because of this, which leads to problems later.
2. He breaks the agreement with his girlfriend that they should talk to each other about "pluses" and do it again and again, thereby cheating on her.
3. Tommy breaks the DIK secret code twice: with Derek and then with Tremolo.
4. He lies about Vinny's "prop gun", which puts Tremolo in real danger to his life. Even Quinn did the better job there, warning MC to not mess with Vinny.
5. How insecure do you have to be to be afraid that someone will have sex with your sister? If Tommy thinks that makes him a cuck in the eyes of others, then this guy has serious self-esteem problems. If Tommy would have F95 account , he would be one of this fanatical anti-NTR crusaders :KEK: Tommy doesn't care about Josy, but only about his reputation, I think.
6. It seems like he is jealous of Tremolo and his success. He is constantly skeptical of our guy and he clearly doesn’t like it when he succeeds: “Fuck you for being that good.”
So it feels like Tommy is evolving from a controversial character to a negative one. I even suspect him as a potential traitor, because when a drug addict goes through withdrawal, he will do anything for a new dose. Maybe he snitches on DIKs for money?
Once Derek/Rusty/Jacob tells Tommy about the "DIK traitor", he's going to be in charge of the witch hunt, and we're definitely the witch. Even if we aren't labeled a sisterfucker, he's jealous of MC and feels threatened by him as the rising star on campus. I don't think he'd sell us out for drugs, but it would quite ironic if he teams up with Vinny to get rid of MC.

All of that being said, I do anticipate a redemption arc for Tommy where he sees how much he fucked up and works to put MC back on the throne.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Once Derek/Rusty/Jacob tells Tommy about the "DIK traitor", he's going to be in charge of the witch hunt, and we're definitely the witch. Even if we aren't labeled a sisterfucker, he's jealous of MC and feels threatened by him as the rising star on campus. I don't think he'd sell us out for drugs, but it would quite ironic if he teams up with Vinny to get rid of MC.

All of that being said, I do anticipate a redemption arc for Tommy where he sees how much he fucked up and works to put MC back on the throne.
Agree. It's logical from the dramaturgy and storytelling point of view that MC should go through a crisis in DIKs.
The building blocks of this plot are already in place: he's the new guy at DIKs, and then the problems start, + Jacob is suspicious.
Next, people who know the code to the safe: Rusty, Tommy and MC. We don't yet know for sure if Vinny managed to steal something from the safe in Ep.9: was he able to open it or did he simply use an old code in an attempt to do it. If this comes up in Ep 11, then we have a traitor and we know that Tommy did it. But MC will be blamed for this.
But if the safe was not opened, then Tommy is not a traitor and just a dude who seriously fucked up his life.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes