KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
well, i will admit. i hate him, because he is an asshole with mc
Tommy's an asshole, of course, but that's not why I dislike him.
I'm not a prude, and I can close my eyes to a lot of things, but that scene where he slaps Heather's tits was especially unpleasant. After all, the breast is a particularly sensitive part of the female body, any, even minor injury of which can lead to very sad consequences.
This scene suggests that Tommy absolutely doesn't give a shit even about his girlfriend. It is difficult to expect loyalty to the brotherhood from such a person.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Bigger magnetic burgers. They don't break apart when you throw them at your friends, and definitely won't break when you drop them because you're carrying too many burgers in your arms.
View attachment 3768397

It'll be Nick's secret evil twin, Dick.
Ah yes, Sarah/Mel scene :cool:
I expect more than one of the DIKs is involved, but unwittingly. They do and say things they shouldn't while drunk, high and/or horny, which then hurt the frat. Inside involvement but not truly an inside job.
There is a version that there is no traitor and these leaks were due to negligence.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Wow, you aren't just moving goal posts here. You're juggling them.

Tommy is not a nice guy. Objectively. Why does it bother you so much that players consider him an asshole?
I will say once again. Why do you hate Tommy?

And why is it so difficult for any of you to clarify why you hate him? And how is that moving the goalpost?

I just find it interesting that there are so many of you who can't define why you hate the character, except to say that he behaves just like you want your MC to behave.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022

And why is it so difficult for any of you to clarify why you hate him? And how is that moving the goalpost?

I just find it interesting that there are so many of you who can't define why you hate the character, except to say that he behaves just like you want your MC to behave.
I find him to be quite a lovable character character, mostly because he has a lot of quite funny scenes. Though there is a bunch of reason to dislike him and they are more of them, than lovable traits. He mistreats pretty much any woman he meets and treats his own girlfriend like a hookup. He acts like a complete dick the vast majority of the time, except when shit is actually bad. He is childish and irresponsible, he didn't even take care of the MC like we was supposed to do during his Hell Week and after that. He has some serious anger issues and takes action before thinking of any consequences. Pathological liar as well. So overall he isn't exactly a bad dude, but he sure has some serious issues and in real life I'd keep my distance from him.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Never said I hated him. I just consider him to be an asshole. Is that just too hard for you to understand? Is the concept of objectivity beyond your understanding?

Why does it get to you when Tommy is called an asshole?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I said earlier I don't hate him, there's guys in other AVN's I detest and want to die, but I just think Tommy is a dick, who has no consequences for his actions (yet!). But he's also done things I respect like telling Quinn Tremolo did a good job and wasn't a bad guy, but I still think he's a dick.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm not a prude, and I can close my eyes to a lot of things, but that scene where he slaps Heather's tits was especially unpleasant. After all, the breast is a particularly sensitive part of the female body, any, even minor injury of which can lead to very sad consequences.
This scene suggests that Tommy absolutely doesn't give a shit even about his girlfriend. It is difficult to expect loyalty to the brotherhood from such a person.
yes and no. it was sooo funny in that moment, but tits are sensitive like balls. and tommy just should know how bad is a kick in the balls :LOL:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Not really read what y'all been spamming, but here is my take. I don't hate him, but I dislike him and have 0 respect for him. Reasons:

1. He's cocky, but has nothing to show for it. So his arrogant and Big Boy pants attitude is an act. The DIKs were pretty useless till MC showed up and brought in change and order. Tommy is overall a shit leader. So him being what MC wants to be is a colosal turd of goal to aim for. I ain't the biggest fan of MC too, but Tommy is just a human turd.

2. He's a junky. Call it bias, but for me junkies are sub-human trash.

3. He's a crappy brother so far. 0 interactions worth mentioning. Only "big bro" moment he has is going after Oscar. But I stongly believe that if he were a better brother and person, Josy wouldn't be so clingy and "super interesting", dying to fit in.

4. He's a typical bully, but yet again, has nothing to show for it. At this point he's just a dog barking at cars.

5. Seems to me, he ain't respected by anyone.

6. He's a cheater, and that for me by default makes any person an irredeemable piece of shit.

7. He thinks hes the shit, but he's just shit. A junkie ass bad boy wannabe human failure.

Sure, you might not agree.
I am aware I'm baised and I don't care, lol.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm the one who once liked Tommy in the early game. For his good sides. Because Tommy is a good party animal and in these moments he really reveals himself as a symbol of the DIKs fraternity: cool guys who love to have a good time. He has balls unlike most DIKs and is not afraid of alphas. Tommy actually apologizes to Tremolo for being a bad father and takes him to a bar. He copes with the internal crisis after the mansion ruining and joins the common cause, finding a job, leaving the infantile bubble.

But the further into the game, the more his bad sides are visible and they outweigh the good:
1. Tommy is a drug addict. And not just to smoke weed, he injects all sorts of rubbish into his veins and can't come off. Heroin, hello. He steals money from Heather for the next dose. He makes a deal with Vinny because of this, which leads to problems later.
2. He breaks the agreement with his girlfriend that they should talk to each other about "pluses" and do it again and again, thereby cheating on her.
3. Tommy breaks the DIK secret code twice: with Derek and then with Tremolo.
4. He lies about Vinny's "prop gun", which puts Tremolo in real danger to his life. Even Quinn did the better job there, warning MC to not mess with Vinny.
5. How insecure do you have to be to be afraid that someone will have sex with your sister? If Tommy thinks that makes him a cuck in the eyes of others, then this guy has serious self-esteem problems. If Tommy would have F95 account , he would be one of this fanatical anti-NTR crusaders :KEK: Tommy doesn't care about Josy, but only about his reputation, I think.
6. It seems like he is jealous of Tremolo and his success. He is constantly skeptical of our guy and he clearly doesn’t like it when he succeeds: “Fuck you for being that good.”
So it feels like Tommy is evolving from a controversial character to a negative one. I even suspect him as a potential traitor, because when a drug addict goes through withdrawal, he will do anything for a new dose. Maybe he snitches on DIKs for money?
So, what do we have here.

1. You're blaming Tommy for being an addict. Isn't addiction a disease?
2. You are sticking your nose into someone else's relationship.
3. The secret code thing is interesting. I've never seen the scene where Tommy does that, so I'm guessing it's something that only happens if MC fucked Jade, and if MC shared the video with the DIK's. A very obscure branch where the MC does something that's pretty fucked up. And that's why you the player hate Tommy?
4. I got the impression that Tommy was trying to protect the MC, though probably not doing a good job. Still, a pretty fucked up reason to hate him.
5. He's over protective of his step sister???
6. Tommy is jealous of MC? Well yeah I'm kind of surprised that every guy in the game isn't jealous.

To me all of these reasons, and some of the others I've heard, just point out what an asshole the MC is, or the way the players play him is some pretty stark assholery. But why blame Tommy for that?

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
The MJ path is where he really breaks it, not just the joke scene.

What does he have to do to be considered a real asshole then, kick a puppy? It's a college setting with college stakes.
I haven't played MJ branch, so I haven't seen this scene, actually curious about it right now.

With that said, him mumbling jokes isn't breaking the code, the code is broken by itself when it says that one "should erase something from his memory", we all know that is not the way it happens, you can't control or erase something from memory, but you MUST keep it for yourself and not mention that to anyone ever. He was mumbling to himself in a convertible car in movement, I'm pretty sure no ne heard him, so yeah, a bit of a stretch. And also, Jacob, as nice as he's been, he could have waited at least 5 minutes for DIKs to make jokes on Derek, c'mon where's the fun on some friend doing some weird shit and you can even mock him?

About Tommy in general, he reminds me a friend from the fraternity I was back in college. I mean, dude is EXACTLY him, and because of that I "know" (at least I project on him) that he might be a bit selfish and spoiled, but he means good. He's far from being evil, and also he's gonna do his best to protect MC from Vinny.

As a young adult in college life he does his shit. I mean, drug addiction is pretty bad one. Also don't agree with the way he handles his relationship with Heather, he's already got a good deal of an "open-relationship" and he finds a way to cheat on that system.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually, a lot of girls are into that.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Not really read what y'all been spamming, but here is my take. I don't hate him, but I dislike him and have 0 respect for him. Reasons:

1. He's cocky, but has nothing to show for it. So his arrogant and Big Boy pants attitude is an act. The DIKs were pretty useless till MC showed up and brought in change and order. Tommy is overall a shit leader. So him being what MC wants to be is a colosal turd of goal to aim for. I ain't the biggest fan of MC too, but Tommy is just a human turd.

2. He's a junky. Call it bias, but for me junkies are sub-human trash.

3. He's a crappy brother so far. 0 interactions worth mentioning. Only "big bro" moment he has is going after Oscar. But I stongly believe that if he were a better brother and person, Josy wouldn't be so clingy and "super interesting", dying to fit in.

4. He's a typical bully, but yet again, has nothing to show for it. At this point he's just a dog barking at cars.

5. Seems to me, he ain't respected by anyone.

6. He's a cheater, and that for me by default makes any person an irredeemable piece of shit.

7. He thinks hes the shit, but he's just shit. A junkie ass bad boy wannabe human failure.

Sure, you might not agree.
I am aware I'm baised and I don't care, lol.
You're blaming Tommy for Josy's fucked up traits? We don't know for sure how long ago Josy's parents divorced but I got the impression it wasn't that long.

Reactions: Riaman

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Actually, a lot of girls are into that.
it pains me to agree, but a friend of mine really likes to be slapped and choked during sex, I had no udea til I set her up on a date with her now husband and he vented to me about it lol. Now she's not exactly shy about it and proudly tells anyone she's comfortable about it. It's weird as hell lol.

Akiba99

Oct 27, 2021
guys anyone have save ile from eps 2 so i can play season 3 and how to put the saves? i downlaod the season 3 and turn out its need safe file from eps 2 and i already deleted it

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The MJ path is where he really breaks it, not just the joke scene.

What does he have to do to be considered a real asshole then, kick a puppy? It's a college setting with college stakes.
How can he break it on the MJ path, and can you clarify how he breaks the DIK secret code? As far as I remember the only secret code involving MC is that he fucked Jade, recorded it and shared the recording with the DIK's. But that can't happen on the MJ path.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
How can he break it on the MJ path, and can you clarify how he breaks the DIK secret code? As far as I remember the only secret code involving MC is that he fucked Jade, recorded it and shared the recording with the DIK's. But that can't happen on the MJ path.
MC calls the secret code when they find out about the throuple after the halloween party, tommy storms off and tells everyone about it anyway.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You're blaming Tommy for Josy's fucked up traits? We don't know for sure how long ago Josy's parents divorced but I got the impression it wasn't that long.
How about we flip it. I am genuinely interested, would you be willing to write up reason why you like Tommy? You clearly do, since you seem to be his biggest defender. And since you like him and I consider him garbage and sub-human trash, I'm interested what is it that you see in him that creates a vastly different opinion/image of him. You're aware you're the minority here, but I am always up for hearing other perspectives even if they are quite different from mine... hell, those are the best. Talking with Yes Men is super boring anyways

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Never said I hated him. I just consider him to be an asshole. Is that just too hard for you to understand? Is the concept of objectivity beyond your understanding?

Why does it get to you when Tommy is called an asshole?
Why are you so defensive about a simple question?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
So, what do we have here.

1. You're blaming Tommy for being an addict. Isn't addiction a disease?
2. You are sticking your nose into someone else's relationship.
3. The secret code thing is interesting. I've never seen the scene where Tommy does that, so I'm guessing it's something that only happens if MC fucked Jade, and if MC shared the video with the DIK's. A very obscure branch where the MC does something that's pretty fucked up. And that's why you the player hate Tommy?
4. I got the impression that Tommy was trying to protect the MC, though probably not doing a good job. Still, a pretty fucked up reason to hate him.
5. He's over protective of his step sister???
6. Tommy is jealous of MC? Well yeah I'm kind of surprised that every guy in the game isn't jealous.

To me all of these reasons, and some of the others I've heard, just point out what an asshole the MC is, or the way the players play him is some pretty stark assholery. But why blame Tommy for that?
Jesus man, you're trolling at such a high level lately that you must be getting nosebleeds...

Firstly, people were saying that Tommy is an asshole (their opinion, which they are entitled to). You are the one who turned that around to say they hate him. The two are not the same. He can be an asshole without them hating him (and the other way around, too).

Also, plenty of reasons have been given which, again, are opinions that are completely valid, regardless of whether or not you agree with them. It doesn't matter if the guys play the MC in a way that he has some of the same traits, it's completely irrelevant, and it's possible to be an asshole and call someone else an asshole too, so you have no argument down that path. If the MC you control cheats on his partner, that doesn't stop Tommy from being an asshole for cheating on his own partner. That just means you're both assholes.

I've not seen anyone blaming Tommy for things they themselves (as MC) have done. They're calling him an asshole (again, different language, you'll note) for things that Tommy has done.

And on the DIK code, I don't recall Tommy breaking it regarding MC fucking Jade. He breaks it regarding MC being with Josy and Maya, and he breaks it regarding Derek fucking Professor Granny (I can't remember her name). Neither of those are things that make MC an asshole, just in case you're still trying to count that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes