DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
How about we flip it. I am genuinely interested, would you be willing to write up reason why you like Tommy? You clearly do, since you seem to be his biggest defender. And since you like him and I consider him garbage and sub-human trash, I'm interested what is it that you see in him that creates a vastly different opinion/image of him. You're aware you're the minority here, but I am always up for hearing other perspectives even if they are quite different from mine... hell, those are the best. Talking with Yes Men is super boring anyways
Actually, I'm pretty indifferent to the character. I just noticed that there were a lot of people down on him in the thread.

And I was curious why.

I'm also curious why so many can't seem to give a reason for their hate, dislike or whatever.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
MC calls the secret code when they find out about the throuple after the halloween party, tommy storms off and tells everyone about it anyway.
Oh, who cares?

Seriously that's one of the weakest things in the game, that anyone would care that Maya and Josy are lesbians, or psuedo lesbians or whatever they are.

Reactions: Riaman and Educifer

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
1. It's a disease he doesn't want to fight, exactly with Tommy's philosophy of "if you've hit rock bottom, make yourself comfortable there." Moreover, this begins to cause problems for those around him: stealing from Heather and buying drugs from Vinny. And why should I be nice to a heroin addict who brings problems to others?
2. Yes, because I can. This is a character in the game and I criticize his behavior which I find unworthy, just as you criticize DrPinkCake and his game.
3.You're wrong here. This happens at any Maya/Josy brunch, Jade has absolutely nothing to do with it. Tommy sees Josy/Maya's walk of shame, gets furious, runs to beat the shit out of MC and then complains that Tremolo is a "sisterfucker" even though he used the DIK secret code. Literally minutes later, while cleaning the mansion, everyone already knows about it.
4. It's a shitty job to protecting MC, right. A fundament for MC being shot next time, because he will don't take gun threatening seriously from Vinny next time, thinking it's fake.
5. Even though I don’t like Josy, in this situation I’m on her side. It's her private life, she's not underage and Tommy can fuck off and not interfere with who she sleeps with.
6. Don't know, didn't saw jealousy from other DIKs. The boys treat him well.

To summarize, I want to note something from your answer: I don't hate Tommy, I don't like him as a character, and his flaws outweigh his good points, so I have a negative view of him. He's still a character who can get his own redemption arc since he's corrected his mistakes in the past, but for now Tommy is going downhill overall.
Uhmm wouldn't they know about M/J from the walk of shame? And if it's such a big secret why are they doing it in the DIK mansion where the walk of shame is a hallowed tradition?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Actually, I'm pretty indifferent to the character. I just noticed that there were a lot of people down on him in the thread.

And I was curious why.

I'm also curious why so many can't seem to give a reason for their hate, dislike or whatever.
So it's less defending and more checking why the bandwagon, got ya.

As for me, you read my reasons.
They are quite anti Tommy and ultra baised, but I don't hide that fact
He's not in any way important tho, I'd have the same opinion about anyone with his traits. I'm not here to change your mind, neither could anyone change my mind... Except DPC. Like he has done with Maya.
I started as a huge maya hater, now I like her. Improved care of a character does wonders. So depending on how DPC writes him, my opinion of Tommy might slightly alter, at least get more sympathy. It's the same reason I have a huge dislike for Josy. But, it is how DPC wrote her. While I dislike her, I can't hate on a character because DPC either did a shit job writing her or is writing her in an unlikable way atm(when not on MJ route). So at the end of the day, I reserve final judgement for the games completition.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Uhmm wouldn't they know about M/J from the walk of shame? And if it's such a big secret why are they doing it in the DIK mansion where the walk of shame is a hallowed tradition?
Walk of shame is not a Halloween tradition, it's a general DIKs tradition - singing to girls and make fun of them who hooked up with the DIK fraternity member.
HOTs couldn't know this (I mean the HOTs who found out about MC/Josy/Maya). At this point, only a few DIKs (Leon, Jacob, Tommy, Rusty) were watching the walk of shame, and the girls came later to clear the mansion.
For the first time we learn that the DIKs code is broken from Elena, who congrats them and directly says that Tommy was blabber-mouth.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Oh, who cares?

Seriously that's one of the weakest things in the game, that anyone would care that Maya and Josy are lesbians, or psuedo lesbians or whatever they are.
Honestly who cares is irrelevant, the code was broken, that's a dick move. On the other hand, I don't know where you're from, but there are plenty of places around the world where being openly lgbt can get you killed, even in the US where the game takes place, there are places where it will earn you a beating or shunning. So while ideally most people shouldn't care, there are a lot that do sadly.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Walk of shame is not a Halloween tradition, it's a general DIKs tradition - singing to girls and make fun of them who hooked up with the DIK fraternity member.
HOTs couldn't know this (I mean the HOTs who found out about MC/Josy/Maya). At this point, only a few DIKs (Leon, Jacob, Tommy, Rusty) were watching the walk of shame, and the girls came later to clear the mansion.
For the first time we learn that the DIKs code is broken from Elena, who congrats them and directly says that Tommy was blabber-mouth.
Not Halloween, Hallowed. Google it

Reactions: Educifer

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Honestly who cares is irrelevant, the code was broken, that's a dick move. On the other hand, I don't know where you're from, but there are plenty of places around the world where being openly lgbt can get you killed, even in the US where the game takes place, there are places where it will earn you a beating or shunning. So while ideally most people shouldn't care, there are a lot that do sadly.
Bullshit, at least as far as the US goes.

Are there people who don't like Gay, yes but I would argue against any signs of wide spread discrimination.

Have people been assaulted? Yes, but on a danger scale I would say that many more have been assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
guys anyone have save ile from eps 2 so i can play season 3 and how to put the saves? i downlaod the season 3 and turn out its need safe file from eps 2 and i already deleted it
the others are busy with Tommy :ROFLMAO:
you dont need ep2, you need season 1-2, you got special save end of season 2 and you can import the special save to season 3
if you deleted your saves, well, i am sorry, but the choices are matter and there is a lots of choice. so the best would be if you replay with skip.
you have time until ep11 release, for sure

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
So it's less defending and more checking why the bandwagon, got ya.

As for me, you read my reasons.
They are quite anti Tommy and ultra baised, but I don't hide that fact
He's not in any way important tho, I'd have the same opinion about anyone with his traits. I'm not here to change your mind, neither could anyone change my mind... Except DPC. Like he has done with Maya.
I started as a huge maya hater, now I like her. Improved care of a character does wonders. So depending on how DPC writes him, my opinion of Tommy might slightly alter, at least get more sympathy. It's the same reason I have a huge dislike for Josy. But, it is how DPC wrote her. While I dislike her, I can't hate on a character because DPC either did a shit job writing her or is writing her in an unlikable way atm(when not on MJ route). So at the end of the day, I reserve final judgement for the games completition.
interesting, i am oposite
first i liked Maya, now i dont
first i dont liked Jojo, now i do

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
2 who goes with open relationship, that should expect for it. but we can say, he was enough humanity to go for open relationship, not like the real cheaters, Sage, Maya, Jojo, Balla, Oscar, Oscar girlfriend, Chad
Slight derailment, but wanted to quickly comment on this. Having known people in consensual non-monogamous relationships, my perspective is that Tommy is just as much a cheater.

In all of the cases you listed, what makes the act immoral is not explicitly that they slept with other people, but that they broke the implicit/explicit agreement of their relationship. For the "real cheaters" you listed, there was an expectation or agreement of monogamy that was broken, and the breaking of that agreement is what actually makes it immoral.

As you mentioned, Tommy is in an "open" relationship, but that doesn't imply it's a free-for-all. In fact, there's an explicit agreement that before either partner has sex with someone outside the relationship, they discuss and agree on it. Tommy has broken that agreement multiple times, which is just as much a breach of trust as for the others you listed and demonstrates a lack of respect for his relationship and Heather, especially since he knows it upsets her. This makes him just as much of a "cheater". Worse, unlike many of the others, he doesn't seem to show any remorse for his actions.

If Tommy can't or doesn't want to abide by the terms of his relationship or if he's unhappy in his relationship, he should man up and discuss it with Heather. Either they agree to change their relationship agreement, or they break it off so they can pursue relationships that fit them better.

P.S. Regarding him slapping Heather at the table: there's a fundamental difference between consensual slaps and things like it during sex and the clearly unwanted slaps in that scene. The latter is violence, if not abuse.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What's wrong,are you sick,is it too hot ? :unsure::Kappa:
View attachment 3769089
Screenshot 2023-09-10 141444.png
The most perfect Goddess of love, sweet and naughty meet in one girl Queen Josy none can compare to her, wars will be won and songs written all for her heavenly everlasting beautiful
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
Did i meantion I love her ALady Alady Alady Alady Alady

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The most perfect Goddess of love, sweet and naughty meet in one girl Queen Josy none can compare to her, wars will be won and songs written all for her heavenly everlasting beautiful
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
Did i meantion I love her ALady Alady Alady Alady Alady
screenshot0420.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes