Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Agree. It's logical from the dramaturgy and storytelling point of view that MC should go through a crisis in DIKs.
The building blocks of this plot are already in place: he's the new guy at DIKs, and then the problems start, + Jacob is suspicious.
Next, people who know the code to the safe: Rusty, Tommy and MC. We don't yet know for sure if Vinny managed to steal something from the safe in Ep.9: was he able to open it or did he simply use an old code in an attempt to do it. If this comes up in Ep 11, then we have a traitor and we know that Tommy did it. But MC will be blamed for this.
But if the safe was not opened, then Tommy is not a traitor and just a dude who seriously fucked up his life.
I'd honestly be very disappointed if Tommy were the traitor. Or if any of the DIKs were a straight up traitor. I could see Vinny using Nick to get info under the guise of "catching up", for example. I could see some of them being gullible and led to "betraying" the fraternity and then spiralling into blaming each other so that it's up to MC to rally them again.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'd honestly be very disappointed if Tommy were the traitor. Or if any of the DIKs were a straight up traitor. I could see Vinny using Nick to get info under the guise of "catching up", for example. I could see some of them being gullible and led to "betraying" the fraternity and then spiralling into blaming each other so that it's up to MC to rally them again.
Nick was always a suspect, there was his friendship with Vinny, and the coincidence that he ended up in the room where the laptop was found, his room remained undamaged. But Nick might just be a typical false lead.
In any case, I have no doubt that what is happening is an inside job.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It doesn't have to be that it breaks the game and all the paths, putting him at odds with everyone. He will not be expelled from the DIKs, but can make him a suspect for several guys, dividing the DIKs into those who are positive and negative about the MC.

In the worst case, I would sit on a train and run away together with Zoey, but that's not gonna happen. :LOL:
Wait wait wait, I forgot about MC's biggest unlikely allies...
ep4_feminist_rally.png
Good thing I always ace Gender Studies :cool:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
From a pure story telling point of view, who is the most likely to be the traitor. Tommy is biggest dick, so I doubt it would be him. It will be someone nice that we are never supposed to suspect. There's lots of good reasons why most people suspect that it is Nick, but again, he's obvious. So, I'm leaning towards Jacob. I have no reason for that, just a gut feeling and if it's not Tommy, Nick, Rusty or Derek, none of the others have the brains or the guile to actually pull it off.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Nick was always a suspect, there was his friendship with Vinny, and the coincidence that he ended up in the room where the laptop was found, his room remained undamaged. But Nick might just be a typical false lead.
Nick is the biggest red herring ever.

... which is why DPC will subvert expectations and actually make Nick the traitor.

...... which DPC knows we will be expecting, which is why it won't be Nick...

............ which is why DPC will outmaneuver us and make Nick the traitor...

.................. which is why.....
ep9_jm_branch48.png

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
From a pure story telling point of view, who is the most likely to be the traitor. Tommy is biggest dick, so I doubt it would be him. It will be someone nice that we are never supposed to suspect. There's lots of good reasons why most people suspect that it is Nick, but again, he's obvious. So, I'm leaning towards Jacob. I have no reason for that, just a gut feeling and if it's not Tommy, Nick, Rusty or Derek, none of the others have the brains or the guile to actually pull it off.
I expect more than one of the DIKs is involved, but unwittingly. They do and say things they shouldn't while drunk, high and/or horny, which then hurt the frat. Inside involvement but not truly an inside job.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wait wait wait, I forgot about MC's biggest unlikely allies...
View attachment 3768325
Good thing I always ace Gender Studies :cool:
"Hear me roar, I want more!"
I wondering what they were asking for in this slogan. Bigger burgers at Burger King?

Nick is the biggest red herring ever.

... which is why DPC will subvert expectations and actually make Nick the traitor.

...... which DPC knows we will be expecting, which is why it won't be Nick...

............ which is why DPC will outmaneuver us and make Nick the traitor...

.................. which is why.....
View attachment 3768333
Nick is the biggest distraction, he's too obvious a traitor, so I'll make him a traitor. Well, am I not a genius? I am the real hero! - DPC

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
"Hear me roar, I want more!"
I wondering what they were asking for in this slogan. Bigger burgers at Burger King?
Bigger magnetic burgers. They don't break apart when you throw them at your friends, and definitely won't break when you drop them because you're carrying too many burgers in your arms.
ep9_sm_lewd5.png
Nick is the biggest distraction, he's too obvious a traitor, so I'll make him a traitor. Well, am I not a genius? I am the real hero! - DPC
It'll be Nick's secret evil twin, Dick.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That's kinda my point, what if one of them is being used for info because they can't help but talk about things.
Jamie mentioned pretty early on that he lost his phone like a week before the game starts, and we know all the DIK phones are synced up. It's possible Dany could've swiped it, or someone like Riona that he was fucking on the side.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That's kinda my point, what if one of them is being used for info because they can't help but talk about things.
That would work, but I would have thought they would also say something to Tremolo or someone else too.

Jamie mentioned pretty early on that he lost his phone like a week before the game starts, and we know all the DIK phones are synced up. It's possible Dany could've swiped it, or someone like Riona that he was fucking on the side.
I'd completely forgotten the phone. It's definitely important and will come back into play. Anyone could have swiped it or found it. It probably had the safe code and who knows what else written on it. Maybe no one will be a traitor, willingly or unwittingly.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I'm just curious if anyone will admit why they hate him. Of the things mentioned none quite come up to the mark.

Cheats on Heather? That's none of the MC's business. Never get involved in someone else relationship.

Asshole of a Brother? We've only heard one side of that story, and Josy's a known liar.

Awful Father? He already apologized for that and even made an effort to make up for it.

He did react badly to the Mansion but nobody's perfect, and he got over it and eventually did his part. Doesn't really seem like a reason to hate on him.

What's the real reason?
well, i will admit. i hate him, because he is an asshole with mc

All of that makes him a dick in my book. What you've listed is a bunch of things that you don't hate him for, but it's perfectly reasonable for other people to hate him for them. For me, he's just a knob. Doesn't matter if it's someone else's relationship, if he cheats on his partner, that makes him a knob. Just in general, the way he treats people, the way he thinks he's high and mighty, will little-to-nothing to back it up. Yeah, he's a dick.

And yeah, "hate" may be a strong word, but you're the one who brought it up. Everyone else is just saying he's a dick or an asshole, which, hate or not, is an accurate description as far as I'm concerned.
to be fair with tommy. he has kind of open relationship. he allowed to "cheat" just need identify with who and ask about Heather. it is not that kind of cheating what did Sage on Chad, Balla on her husband, Jojo on Maya, Maya on Jojo. Oscar on his blonde girlfriend and the blonde girlfriend on oscar. Ari on Dawe.
Heather totally know, Tommy is sleeping with others. the only problem, Tommy is Tommy, but Heather want Tommy be like John Boy

I'm the one who once liked Tommy in the early game. For his good sides. Because Tommy is a good party animal and in these moments he really reveals himself as a symbol of the DIKs fraternity: cool guys who love to have a good time. He has balls unlike most DIKs and is not afraid of alphas. Tommy actually apologizes to Tremolo for being a bad father and takes him to a bar. He copes with the internal crisis after the mansion ruining and joins the common cause, finding a job, leaving the infantile bubble.

But the further into the game, the more his bad sides are visible and they outweigh the good:
1. Tommy is a drug addict. And not just to smoke weed, he injects all sorts of rubbish into his veins and can't come off. Heroin, hello. He steals money from Heather for the next dose. He makes a deal with Vinny because of this, which leads to problems later.
2. He breaks the agreement with his girlfriend that they should talk to each other about "pluses" and do it again and again, thereby cheating on her.
3. Tommy breaks the DIK secret code twice: with Derek and then with Tremolo.
4. He lies about Vinny's "prop gun", which puts Tremolo in real danger to his life. Even Quinn did the better job there, warning MC to not mess with Vinny.
5. How insecure do you have to be to be afraid that someone will have sex with your sister? If Tommy thinks that makes him a cuck in the eyes of others, then this guy has serious self-esteem problems. If Tommy would have F95 account , he would be one of this fanatical anti-NTR crusaders :KEK: Tommy doesn't care about Josy, but only about his reputation, I think.
6. It seems like he is jealous of Tremolo and his success. He is constantly skeptical of our guy and he clearly doesn’t like it when he succeeds: “Fuck you for being that good.”
So it feels like Tommy is evolving from a controversial character to a negative one. I even suspect him as a potential traitor, because when a drug addict goes through withdrawal, he will do anything for a new dose. Maybe he snitches on DIKs for money?
1 not nice stealing from girlfriend yes, but make deal with vinny... he cant have any idea it will cause problems. it is not excuse, he just should take responsibility for it. the drugs... well, if he want harm himself, do it, but dont harm with others like stealing money
2 who goes with open relationship, that should expect for it. but we can say, he was enough humanity to go for open relationship, not like the real cheaters, Sage, Maya, Jojo, Balla, Oscar, Oscar girlfriend, Chad
3 i dont know what you mean about this, so i just agree with you :D
4 he try calm down mc, that is not a bad thing. probably he do it only for not call police what mean tommy go prison, so the intention is bad. but you have right, he take mc in real danger with this lies. at that state of story, Quinn care with mc, but i remember ep4 when ducking on roof. kind of said: ok, ok, i duck with you, just dont fall down with drugs in your body, cuz it will be money problem for me, you can die later, just dont be problem for me with your die.
5 i never understand tommy why have problems with it. now you just give me an understanding.
6 oh yes, very jealous. Zoey said, he using out you for getting girls. but i think there is more. Tommy is that type of guy, who is a rooster on the rubbish heap.
this why fight with vinny. there is no place for 2 rooster. this why fight with mc. there is no place for 2 rooster. he suppresses the others. just the others dont have problem with it, because they dont have balls. so tommy "work" party planning and manage things, they just party and having fun
what is allowed to do with enemy, that you cant do with a friend. (attack with dildos the enemy-alfas is okay, attack and fist fight with a friend-mc is not okay)
Tommy is an asshole and dont have pussy like Sally and Quinn, so there is no taming option, no angry sex option. there is no any option to take out the stress what he cause, so stay the dislike or hate for him.

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
well, i will admit. i hate him, because he is an asshole with mc
Tommy's an asshole, of course, but that's not why I dislike him.
I'm not a prude, and I can close my eyes to a lot of things, but that scene where he slaps Heather's tits was especially unpleasant. After all, the breast is a particularly sensitive part of the female body, any, even minor injury of which can lead to very sad consequences.
This scene suggests that Tommy absolutely doesn't give a shit even about his girlfriend. It is difficult to expect loyalty to the brotherhood from such a person.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes