FelicityLove

Feb 16, 2023
what you write, almost totally true
normal relationship rule, dont sleep with other -> if someone do it, will do it in secrect, behind the partners back
Tommy and Heaher relatioship rule, ask with who -> so the only problem, doing it in secrect, behind the partners back
the difference is very big. first case have 2 "sin". second case have 1 "sin"
if you promise to Jojo, you will bring her rose, but you buy only some candy, than you didnt keep your word. it is immoral, it is bad, it is wrong, it is everything but not good.
if you promise to Jojo, you will bring her rose, but you dont meet with her never again, than you "cheat" and betray her. what is more immoral and...
yes, Tommy is an asshole, Heather didnt do anything wrong with him, she dont deserve Tommy breaking the agreement. but i dont understand why is she suprised.
yes, Tommy is an asshole, he didnt even feel sorry for her and try make up or something. but again, Heather knew Tommy, she accepted this relationship. how can she think seriuosly, Tommy will ask or beg for her permission to duck with somebody. it is so naive like Maya or Jill
You just can't admit you were wrong. lol
YOU made the claim Tommy is allowed to cheat because he's in an open relationship. Keyword "allowed." This statement is simply wrong because of the rule they need to talk to each other before doing something sexual with a different person.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Not going to lie, this sounds like classic victim blaming to me. Regardless of what she knew about Tommy's character before starting a relationship with him, he agreed to the terms of their relationship.
i am admit it. most of time, i blaming the victim and the aggressor both. the life is not white and black, good and bad.

You just can't admit you were wrong. lol
YOU made the claim Tommy is allowed to cheat because he's in an open relationship. Keyword "allowed." This statement is simply wrong because of the rule they need to talk to each other before doing something sexual with a different person.
ok

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
What like Maya and Josy?
Absolutely, their cheating doesn't reflect well either. One could argue that they both felt their relationship was essentially ending, but it still would have been better to have that discussion and end things if needed before any action with MC.

There are a few things that make it a bit different in my mind, however. At this point in the story (at least on a MJ path, not sure about others), they've both expressed remorse and didn't deny cheating when confronted about it. People make mistakes, and Josy and Maya show they want to improve and move past that. In short, they're on their "redemption arc".

Compare this to Tommy, who at this point is still lying about it, doesn't express remorse, and seems to have no interest in changing his behavior. He's clearly on a downward trajectory and has been for a while. There's maybe a path for redemption there, but he hasn't shown a significant desire to walk it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Absolutely, their cheating doesn't reflect well either. One could argue that they both felt their relationship was essentially ending, but it still would have been better to have that discussion and end things if needed before any action with MC.

There are a few things that make it a bit different in my mind, however. At this point in the story (at least on a MJ path, not sure about others), they've both expressed remorse and didn't deny cheating when confronted about it. People make mistakes, and Josy and Maya show they want to improve and move past that. In short, they're on their "redemption arc".

Compare this to Tommy, who at this point is still lying about it, doesn't express remorse, and seems to have no interest in changing his behavior. He's clearly on a downward trajectory and has been for a while. There's maybe a path for redemption there, but he hasn't shown a significant desire to walk it.
There is nothing they need redemption , they did nothing wrong.:cautious:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
If that is the case, then why she upset when you go help a sick friend ? Not very "Angelical" :whistle::coffee:
Because she loves MC! She never felt that way before to someone and it hurts her that he rather be with another girl when she planned a date with him! Also, who is the psycho that took care of Sage instead of going on a surprise date with Jill???

:Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
There is nothing they need redemption , they did nothing wrong.:cautious:
Eh, the fact they both feel bad about it and acknowledge it as "cheating" seems to imply there was an expectation of monogamy in their relationship that they broke. It's perhaps easy to empathize with the loneliness and longing for connection they both felt that led them to break that agreement, but it doesn't make it not wrong. Their circumstances and their actions since then do make it very easy to forgive, however.

Reactions: Educifer

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Because she loves MC! She never felt that way before to someone and it hurts her that he rather be with another girl when she planned a date with him! Also, who is the psycho that took care of Sage instead of going on a surprise date with Jill???

Poor Jill, with friends like these eh?

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Poor Jill, with friends like these eh?
It is "poor Jill" (not literally, she's quite rich) it sounded like irony but I just didn't get what you meant (wait, am I naive like Jill?).

I'm somehow scared that DPC do something to her like it happens in Fetish Locator with the girl MC falls for (can't remember her name) that there's a path that she's is the villain behind the plot. And I don't know, the fact that the first time you play the game she's the one that talks to you and introduces you to the game, by experience this usually indicates that she'll have a more importante role even if you're not in her branch (if anyone wants to remember, just copy-paste your saved files fron Renpy folder somewhere in your PC and gets a fresh start).

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
View attachment 3769156
The most perfect Goddess of love, sweet and naughty meet in one girl Queen Josy none can compare to her, wars will be won and songs written all for her heavenly everlasting beautiful
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
Did i meantion I love her ALady Alady Alady Alady Alady
There's too much "Alady", DW. :unsure:
I'm not so Great Simp as you are. :rolleyes:
I'm not a simp at all. :cautious:
And I'll try to be more modest.
View attachment Pr 300 (2).mp4

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I'm somehow scared that DPC do something to her like it happens in Fetish Locator with the girl MC falls for (can't remember her name) that there's a path that she's is the villain behind the plot. And I don't know, the fact that the first time you play the game she's the one that talks to you and introduces you to the game, by experience this usually indicates that she'll have a more importante role even if you're not in her branch (if anyone wants to remember, just copy-paste your saved files fron Renpy folder somewhere in your PC and gets a fresh start).
Well, obviously. She's a psychopath after all. Wouldn't really be that much of a surprise if she ended up betraying the MC and being the final villain of the game.
1719342578848.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It is "poor Jill" (not literally, she's quite rich) it sounded like irony but I just didn't get what you meant (wait, am I naive like Jill?).

I don't think Jill will be the villain. I really don't know a lot about her route but I've never seen anything that would indicate that Jill could have an ulterior motive and I hope that DPC has at least learned not to rely on the surprise villain in the third act.

Reactions: Riaman and Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes