Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I feel that in the very few interactions we have with Sarah and Melanie, Sarah is much more casual about her relationship with MC (plus she will actively squash any chance of romance in Episode 8 if you consistently favor her), while Melanie comes off a bit more smitten compared to Sarah. Or at least smitten with MC's dick.

Reactions: znar25

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I feel that in the very few interactions we have with Sarah and Melanie, Sarah is much more casual about her relationship with MC (plus she will actively squash any chance of romance in Episode 8 if you consistently favor her), while Melanie comes off a bit more smitten compared to Sarah. Or at least smitten with MC's dick.
I saw a hint of that with the threesome with them after the Halloween party. Nice normal threesome, but Mel wakes you up with a morning BJ and wants to hide it from Sarah and have you all to herself. Like earlier when staying with Sage, Mel sneaks into Tremolo's shower and doesn't want Sarah to know or share.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I saw a hint of that with the threesome with them after the Halloween party. Nice normal threesome, but Mel wakes you up with a morning BJ and wants to hide it from Sarah and have you all to herself. Like earlier when staying with Sage, Mel sneaks into Tremolo's shower and doesn't want Sarah to know or share.
Those two moments play into my belief, yeah. So does yoga, where Mel will wink at you if you had the Halloween threesome. Observe:
Mel Winks.png

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Melanie is decently hot but she doesn’t have a well fleshed out personality, as opposed to Sarah. She’s forgettable and unexciting as a character, except for her sex scenes.
She looks like she’s had an epiphany and doesn’t want to whore herself out anymore in this preview. :unsure:

Reactions: znar25

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Santa decorates table, so, probably, New Year party is confirmed in EP11 or EP12 and this way we will also pass through the Christmas.

But will New Year party take place in EP11 actually, or it's a moment from the end of the episode - we will see. I'd bet that we will get a Christmas party for EP11 rather than any kind of panty/underwear party or something similar.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Finally finishing a run where my interactions with Josy were kept to a minimum. I didn't have sex with her in Ep 2, that's the key point. In Ep.5 I chose to follow Maya after the preps party, in Ep.7 hookah with Quinn and in Ep.9 I chose “we was doomed from very beginning”, with a good bonus without cheating points. In general my RP with Josy are low - 10 points, even lower then with other LI's I'm not on a route with. (For comparison, this is Sage's run and I have 42 points with her.)
Some things should be different, right? Ha-ha, suck it up, Josy is in love with you no matter what:
View attachment 3781478
Josy says the same thing that she has feelings for MC and confused because of this. MC, despite the fact that he can be retarded in relationships, gives her normal advice: “talk to Maya about your relationships!”
Btw, about Maya.
Back to the last save> reload> choose better event:
View attachment 3781466
It shouldn't be a that much of a surprise, the fact that they both had a crush on each other is the entire premise of the game's intro. You can make an argument that she moved into love territory at this point and maybe that should only happen on throuple route.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Then there is weirdo's like me. "Mel is amazing, and Sarah is amazing.". :ROFLMAO:
They're both willing to share, rim, swallow cock like an anaconda and take it up the ass. I'd say that makes them relatively amazing by default tbh. I don't think many men would be turning down a night with either them.

Apart from maybe married men but we're basically already dead so don't count.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Still too early to say that unfortunally, there are over 100 animations to be posed & rendered, which means at least 3 months of render time.

I still got a bit of hope in december, but I need more info to be sure.
Does it though? We're meant to be at the 150-200 mark of files for that after 5-6 months, so another 3 months of rendering seems excessive.

Still think people are being too downbeat about it. It's almost July, and out of what's left to do since May has been a couple of meaty free roams and ancillary stuff, and this SU has DPC saying they think everything done so far is 100% and doesn't need rework or extra stuff added (which was about 66% of the episode).

Autumn still feels not that unrealistic when the big thing being raised here that hasn't been started are Rooster posts.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
They're both willing to share, rim, swallow cock like an anaconda and take it up the ass. I'd say that makes them relatively amazing by default tbh. I don't think many men would be turning down a night with either them.

Apart from maybe married men but we're basically already dead so don't count.
Miss "Wrong Hole" can bring any dead man back to life. :sneaky:
She is the Star of Quinn's restaurant, it's a gold quality mark. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes