iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It's really weird. Some people insist on pretending their personal opinions are universal. They obviously don't care to know what other people think, but at the same time they need to believe others agree with them. It's like they can't face the possibility that other people are just as indifferent about their opinions as they are about other people's opinions.
i can hear these guys :LOL:
my opinion is universal, i am the universe, there is no other possibility

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Over six months since the last update, and he feels like he's only half done.

All this so he can do FMV sequences no one asked for, mini-games everyone hates, Dungeons & Dragons parodies that go on and on, etc.

I know DPC doesn't read this board because he got all butt hurt over the criticism, but I'll just echo what others have said:

JUST RELEASE WHAT YOU HAVE IN CHUNKS.
Oh yes, because that's a great idea, we should ask Evakiss about this methodology of delivering an AVN in parts. :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
No, I got very confused. Both options turn him into a CHICK. Cutting off his DIK, makes him a CHICK and you a DIK. Whoring him out, makes you a DIK and him a CHICK? If the choice is based on you being a DIK, which one is the CHICK one? And if....

View attachment 3780268
1719621489453.gif
You're thinking too hard. All that matters is Vinny is a cunt

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
Over six months since the last update, and he feels like he's only half done.

All this so he can do FMV sequences no one asked for, mini-games everyone hates, Dungeons & Dragons parodies that go on and on, etc.

I know DPC doesn't read this board because he got all butt hurt over the criticism, but I'll just echo what others have said:

JUST RELEASE WHAT YOU HAVE IN CHUNKS.
being-a-dik-isabella.gif

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
It's really weird. Some people insist on pretending their personal opinions are universal. They obviously don't care to know what other people think, but at the same time they need to believe others agree with them. It's like they can't face the possibility that other people are just as indifferent about their opinions as they are about other people's opinions.
it's the internet man, most people behave that way on and off the internet. :KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No, I got very confused. Both options turn him into a CHICK. Cutting off his DIK, makes him a CHICK and you a DIK. Whoring him out, makes you a DIK and him a CHICK? If the choice is based on you being a DIK, which one is the CHICK one? And if....

View attachment 3780268
Exactly. lol

probably one of this free roams (as Maya house) will be about saving Rio
Of course it will be.

You know that DPC didn't create the party mini-game just to use it once. We will continue with those until the end of the AVN. :HideThePain:
Yes. I know. Doesn't mean that I can't hate it.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
He's already done a free roam in MC's house. His very first one. And it was pretty bad.

I really hope it's the underwear party, and I know exactly which underwear I want to start free roaming in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wait......didn't the MC end up running around naked on campus the last time we went there for underwear??? Although he did end up with Bella after that...

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Shouldn't "Thanksgiving with Neil" be the free space? And I know this says "without previews", but are you discounting the ones we already got so far? Because we know Sage visits MC's house.
I did it before because I don't want the previews to shut down some of my theories, so I already got two right. I was one of the people who assumed episode 10 wouldn't have a Thanksgiving with Neil.

So to summarize, I did this bingo just after playing episode 10 without previews.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes