Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I could see her maybe trying that if your on the Lily/others path. Depending on the way you handled J/M she does keep coming to the MC telling him she still has feelings and Lily was one of her 3 top HOTS. So maybe it could lead to a Josy/Lily scene with MC since we know both of them would be willing. That could explain the outfit as her new costume also. Might be too much extra work for DPC to add that in though. Tommy would definitely lose his shit cause then the Pink Rose would be off limits to him at least when she is working.
I think that was just Lily teasing her, plus I don't think Lily will ever really scout Josy for strip club. Those new renders are just for fun and fantasy esque stuff.

Lily despite her tough exterior has a complex about her vocation, that people will judge her as a slut. When MC appreciates her, she is very happy. She's only doing this because she's in a pinch and has a real economic problem. Also Josy is kinda lazy and way too easy going to be even able to do stripping and studying together. From her in game reactions she isn't the brightest student. And I don't think she could ever cope with what Lily goes through.

Also would this be even good for Maya's character, being served on silver platter while everyone works hard for her. When her problem can be solved by simply lying to her father and being discrete for 3-4 years at max.

Reactions: dav3knight

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I think that was just Lily teasing her, plus I don't think Lily will ever really scout Josy for strip club.
Agreed. However, I could see Josy doing pole dancing - as a fitness thing, not a stripping/money-making thing. I don't think she's the sort of person who would even consider becoming a stripper, but pole dancing is great for fitness and flexibility, and she's looking for a new hobby, with a HOT sister who can show her the ropes or talk about that side of the benefits...

Reactions: Riaman and KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Status update Episode 11

It's been a week filled with a variety of work. I've mainly been working on a free-roam event but also writing dialogue and coding a lot.
I have playtested the free-roam event, fixed the glaring issues, and spent a lot of time switching back and forth between coding, testing, and making new art.
The free-roam event is starting to shape up, but I have several scenes to create before moving on to something new.
I've been taking breaks from this kind of work by playtesting other parts of the episode for a few branches and adding more content while I was at it. One day, I was just slowly playing and analyzing the episode from morning until evening until it hit me that I hadn't even encountered a single missing render in all that time. I usually think and stress about the truckload of work left to do instead of appreciating what has already been done, so it was a nice eye-opener.
22 animations are currently in the render queue. I will resume animation work in the upcoming week or the week after. I have a couple of lewd scenes that I can start working on at any time.
I'm thinking more and more about the phone content for the episode. This episode has been a bit unusual with the workflow at times, mainly due to its structure. I haven't started with Rooster yet, and the text conversations and phone calls created thus far have been driven by the story's need. I plan to add content in this area later, but it won't be the focus now.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
That's some terrific progress! So what do you guys think, September release at the latest? :D:Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's really weird. Some people insist on pretending their personal opinions are universal. They obviously don't care to know what other people think, but at the same time they need to believe others agree with them. It's like they can't face the possibility that other people are just as indifferent about their opinions as they are about other people's opinions.
It's so ridiculous to read all this outrage, I understand that no one likes to wait, but it all sounds like: "DPC, you should hire a team and release this right now. Because... I want it now!"
These people seem completely immature.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Agreed. However, I could see Josy doing pole dancing - as a fitness thing, not a stripping/money-making thing. I don't think she's the sort of person who would even consider becoming a stripper, but pole dancing is great for fitness and flexibility, and she's looking for a new hobby, with a HOT sister who can show her the ropes or talk about that side of the benefits...
I been saying Josy will start dancing as a hobby ever since EP 10 released, the biggest piece of evidence is that menu render that shows her dancing in her room. Those menu renders have been great teasers for a while now.

Pole dancing should fit in that as well, not as a job, but as something for fun. Also, speaking of that, was Lily one of the girls Josy found hot?

There was a guy who dared to say "he works alone because he can't afford to pay a team, so he need more support"
man wake up
View attachment 3779659
Nah, he is just a huge control freak, unfortunally he makes a great game so here am I.

It would be so awesome if that turned out to be true.
Like I said, the remaning animations that need to be done will need 3 months just to render, considering they weren't even posed yet means september/october are out already.

Maybe by the end of november if things go very smootly.

That's some terrific progress! So what do you guys think, September release at the latest? :D:Kappa:
Still putting my money in december. :(

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I been saying Josy will start dancing as a hobby ever since EP 10 released, the biggest piece of evidence is that menu render that shows her dancing in her room. Those menu renders have been great teasers for a while now.

Pole dancing should fit in that as well, not as a job, but as something for fun. Also, speaking of that, was Lily one of the girls Josy found hot?

Nah, he is just a huge control freak, unfortunally he makes a great game so here am I.

Like I said, the remaning animations that need to be done will need 3 months just to render, considering they weren't even posed yet means september/october are out already.

Maybe by the end of november if things go very smootly.

Still putting my money in december. :(
Yeah that's realistic. I just think it would be really funny to get an early release. Just imagine the look on certain people's faces if all their cynicism were proven wrong.

ExtraSpicyUgh

Apr 15, 2024
Hey I made some chatbots of the main girls on Yodayo.

Let me know what yall think:

(you might need to make your profile "able to see R and X content" otherwise they are invisible).

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
He started working on free roam event almost 2 months ago. This is either a party or a free roam event in MC's home town. My guess is latter, and the reason it took him so long to finish is variety. Sage/Jill/J&M
I doubt its an freeroam in the MC's house, that section doesnt lend itself to a freeroam in my opinion, at least not a major one.
He's already done a free roam in MC's house. His very first one. And it was pretty bad.

I really hope it's the underwear party, and I know exactly which underwear I want to start free roaming in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes