Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
close, yet not quite there yet.:WeSmart:

the only thing impressive is that he works alone and he is taking a year to provide an update...which could be made in 3 months top, only if he would have a developing team.
but, he has no resources to fund it, so more support is needed.

btw, im well aware about explanation that he is "a lone dev, an artist that cant work within a group, regardless if he is in the charge or not"...yet im kinda finding that explanation even more amusing than the one from above (cant fund team, needs more support).

regardless, always nice to drop in this thread and see how far we are from the next update...while the usual thread chatter is going on and on:BootyTime:
I usually pop in a couple times a month and shit talk. But there's not been much to shit talk about lately. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Over six months since the last update, and he feels like he's only half done.

All this so he can do FMV sequences no one asked for, mini-games everyone hates, Dungeons & Dragons parodies that go on and on, etc.

I know DPC doesn't read this board because he got all butt hurt over the criticism, but I'll just echo what others have said:

JUST RELEASE WHAT YOU HAVE IN CHUNKS.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017

All this so he can do FMV sequences no one asked for, mini-games everyone hates, Dungeons & Dragons parodies that go on and on, etc.

I know DPC doesn't read this board because he got all butt hurt over the criticism, but I'll just echo what others have said:

As far as I understand, he can't, because he does a non-linear work. He probably have the whole plot written, just have to create the dialogues and interaction. But he does the freeroam and haven't finished the game start, or it still have a branch missing.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I used to think that he might read this thread since he has an F95 account and has posted on this thread before but then I realized that he'd be the type of guy to respond to every piece of criticism on here that the people critiquing the game should go fuck themselves.
1719595064819.png

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
since ep 10(or 9, I forgot) the interlude minigames are impossible, they used to be a joke when Interlude was the latest update, but now 3 points flash on the screen in 0.5 second you need 10 hands and 5 mouse pointers and Olympic level reactions. I have no idea why he fucked with that minigame of all things. Doc doing doc things :HideThePain:
It's kind of funny, because I've played on both a desktop with a mouse, and on a laptop with a touch pen. Holy shit are those drawing mini-games so much easier with a pen and touch screen. Literally got S-rank the first attempt for all of them.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020

Dude, that's not how art works.
“Something udI say in the book is that the audience comes last. And I believe that. I’m not making it for them. I’m making it for me. And it turns out that when you make something truly for yourself, you’re doing the best thing you possibly can for the audience.”
So if we're making art, we're making...it's almost like a diary entry. So, can I be concerned that someone else may not like my diary entry? It doesn't make sense, it has nothing to do with them. My diary entry has nothing to do with anyone else. So everything we make as artists are essentially diary entries." - Rick Rubin

Reactions: John Ness

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
He started working on free roam event almost 2 months ago. This is either a party or a free roam event in MC's home town. My guess is latter, and the reason it took him so long to finish is variety. Sage/Jill/J&M

You all can just forget about the game until winter. I am not going to be surprised if we go full calendar year without release. But from previews and everything I have seen so far, ngl I am excited to play.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

You're literally the first person I've seen asking for it to be released in chunks. I think most people realise doing that would probably be a bad idea, for a variety of reasons. Don't forget that not everyone has the same opinion as you, so "no one asked for" and "everyone hates" are never going to be accurate.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
He started working on free roam event almost 2 months ago. This is either a party or a free roam event in MC's home town. My guess is latter, and the reason it took him so long to finish is variety. Sage/Jill/J&M

You all can just forget about the game until winter. I am not going to be surprised if we go full calendar year without release. But from previews and everything I have seen so far, ngl I am excited to play.
I doubt its an freeroam in the MC's house, that section doesnt lend itself to a freeroam in my opinion, at least not a major one.

It probably will be the undewear party.

Standard development process, testing begins in late November. Episode 11 will be released in the first or second week of December.
Still too early to say that unfortunally, there are over 100 animations to be posed & rendered, which means at least 3 months of render time.

I still got a bit of hope in december, but I need more info to be sure.

You're literally the first person I've seen asking for it to be released in chunks. I think most people realise doing that would probably be a bad idea, for a variety of reasons. Don't forget that not everyone has the same opinion as you, so "no one asked for" and "everyone hates" are never going to be accurate.
Exactly, the qualily of the game would drop if the episodes were released in pieces.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Exactly, the qualily of the game would drop if the episodes were released in pieces.
15 minutes of gameplay featuring only two LIs and a Madame Rose scene, then three months of complaints that the update wasn't worth it, where is my Jill lewd scene, why can't I bang Elena yet, I've been stuck in this free roam forever does anyone know where to find the turkey baster?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It's really weird. Some people insist on pretending their personal opinions are universal. They obviously don't care to know what other people think, but at the same time they need to believe others agree with them. It's like they can't face the possibility that other people are just as indifferent about their opinions as they are about other people's opinions.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes