SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
LOL I'm not even sure who the side girls are anymore since on the others route you can "date" almost any of them. I do agree she one of the hotter ones but not fond of her partner Sarah(worst ass)
Lol. I just go by the official walkthrough. So basically any characters outside of the main lineup (Isabella, Jill, Sage, Maya and Josy) are side-girls. Regardless if we're dating any of the side girls, the main girls have the most relevance to the story and MC's future.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Episode 11 - Preview #11: Melanie

View attachment 3781249
Melanie's appearance is not yet fully crystallized; she has evolved realistically (e.g., the scene at the pool in Chapter 8) but often reverts to the more cartoonish appearance of the origins (at the dormitory party immediately afterward)

Sidegirls tend to have fewer chronic aesthetic problems than LIs

Reactions: NebulousShooter

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Well, other than Melanie being alive at least up until the point the DIKs get their Christmas decorations out, this tells us nothing. I know the excuse is "spoiler avoidance" but I feel like you also need to meet the definition of "preview" with these things. Otherwise, it's not really a preview, it's just a picture.

Also, it amuses me how tastes work. There's a decent bunch of "Mel is amazing, but Sarah is awful" people, and a similarly decent bunch of "Sarah is amazing, but Mel is awful" people out there!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Finally finishing a run where my interactions with Josy were kept to a minimum. I didn't have sex with her in Ep 2, that's the key point. In Ep.5 I chose to follow Maya after the preps party, in Ep.7 hookah with Quinn and in Ep.9 I chose “we was doomed from very beginning”, with a good bonus without cheating points. In general my RP with Josy are low - 10 points, even lower then with other LI's I'm not on a route with. (For comparison, this is Sage's run and I have 42 points with her.)
Some things should be different, right? Ha-ha, suck it up, Josy is in love with you no matter what:
Screenshot_20240628-215457.png
Josy says the same thing that she has feelings for MC and confused because of this. MC, despite the fact that he can be retarded in relationships, gives her normal advice: “talk to Maya about your relationships!”
Btw, about Maya.
Back to the last save> reload> choose better event:
Screenshot_20240629-021739.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahrimy
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes