mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
The most perfect Goddess of love, sweet and naughty meet in one girl Queen Josy none can compare to her, wars will be won and songs written all for her heavenly everlasting beautiful
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
Did i meantion I love her ALady Alady Alady Alady Alady
screenshot0420.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I guessed you would say something like that, because you're the only one who would claim so. How the fuck do you twist "Alady" into "I love you"? I'm just asking.
very easy, Alady is praise of Goddess Josy so course I love you goes hand and hand with it

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Oh, who cares?

Seriously that's one of the weakest things in the game, that anyone would care that Maya and Josy are lesbians, or psuedo lesbians or whatever they are.
Maya's dad seems to care quite a bit, and the more rumors of their relationship spreads through campus, the more likely he is to learn about it, with potentially significant consequences for Maya. That's the main reason MC invokes the DIK secret code in the first place, to try to slow or stop that.

Besides that, are you implying that it's fine for any DIK to break the secret code at any time if they personally don't think the secret is a big deal?

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Slight derailment, but wanted to quickly comment on this. Having known people in consensual non-monogamous relationships, my perspective is that Tommy is just as much a cheater.

In all of the cases you listed, what makes the act immoral is not explicitly that they slept with other people, but that they broke the implicit/explicit agreement of their relationship. For the "real cheaters" you listed, there was an expectation or agreement of monogamy that was broken, and the breaking of that agreement is what actually makes it immoral.

As you mentioned, Tommy is in an "open" relationship, but that doesn't imply it's a free-for-all. In fact, there's an explicit agreement that before either partner has sex with someone outside the relationship, they discuss and agree on it. Tommy has broken that agreement multiple times, which is just as much a breach of trust as for the others you listed and demonstrates a lack of respect for his relationship and Heather, especially since he knows it upsets her. This makes him just as much of a "cheater". Worse, unlike many of the others, he doesn't seem to show any remorse for his actions.

If Tommy can't or doesn't want to abide by the terms of his relationship or if he's unhappy in his relationship, he should man up and discuss it with Heather. Either they agree to change their relationship agreement, or they break it off so they can pursue relationships that fit them better.

P.S. Regarding him slapping Heather at the table: there's a fundamental difference between consensual slaps and things like it during sex and the clearly unwanted slaps in that scene. The latter is violence, if not abuse.
what you write, almost totally true
normal relationship rule, dont sleep with other -> if someone do it, will do it in secrect, behind the partners back
Tommy and Heaher relatioship rule, ask with who -> so the only problem, doing it in secrect, behind the partners back
the difference is very big. first case have 2 "sin". second case have 1 "sin"
if you promise to Jojo, you will bring her rose, but you buy only some candy, than you didnt keep your word. it is immoral, it is bad, it is wrong, it is everything but not good.
if you promise to Jojo, you will bring her rose, but you dont meet with her never again, than you "cheat" and betray her. what is more immoral and...
yes, Tommy is an asshole, Heather didnt do anything wrong with him, she dont deserve Tommy breaking the agreement. but i dont understand why is she suprised.
yes, Tommy is an asshole, he didnt even feel sorry for her and try make up or something. but again, Heather knew Tommy, she accepted this relationship. how can she think seriuosly, Tommy will ask or beg for her permission to duck with somebody. it is so naive like Maya or Jill

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
what you write, almost totally true
normal relationship rule, dont sleep with other -> if someone do it, will do it in secrect, behind the partners back
Tommy and Heaher relatioship rule, ask with who -> so the only problem, doing it in secrect, behind the partners back
if you promise to Jojo, you will bring her rose, but you buy only some candy, than you didnt keep your word. it is immoral, it is bad, it is wrong, it is everything but not good.
if you promise to Jojo, you will bring her rose, but you dont meet with her never again, than you "cheat" and betray her. what is more immoral and...
yes, Tommy is an asshole, Heather didnt do anything wrong with him, she dont deserve Tommy breaking the agreement. but i dont understand why is she suprised.
yes, Tommy is an asshole, he didnt even feel sorry for her and try make up or something. but again, Heather knew Tommy, she accepted this relationship. how can she think seriuosly, Tommy will ask or beg for her permission to duck with somebody. it is so naive like Maya or Jill
Wow wow wow! How did Jill were caught up in the middle of it? She's not naive (DO NOT SEND ME BELLA SAYING IT!) she's more like an angelical being with pureness in her heart (although Tybalt balls might disagree).

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Secret sauce is that we respect each others likes and dislikes, and not wage "holy war" over damn pixels, lol.
i am thinking for a while, but maybe i understand.
so, first i wanted ask, what was disrespectful. because i think nothing. but i got an idea. maybe the opposite word.
i wanted say opposite as red and blau or left and right or up and down. opposite pairs. not that, i am against you. sorry for my poor english.
i only declare war on vinny with holy war casus belli where war goal is taking Rio :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wow wow wow! How did Jill were caught up in the middle of it? She's not naive (DO NOT SEND ME BELLA SAYING IT!)
she's more like an angelical being with pureness in her heart (although Tybalt balls might disagree).
If that is the case, then why she upset when you go help a sick friend ? Not very "Angelical" :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Educifer

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
On this, we may have to agree to disagree. In my opinion, in both cases it's essentially the exact same breach of agreement and trust.

A way to visualize how I see it is relationship "circles," where the people inside the circle are acceptable for sexual activity. In the monogamous relationships, it's just the two partners. In Tommy and Heather's, it's actually also just the two of them unless and until they discuss allowing someone else from outside (and even then, only temporarily and under the terms they agreed upon). Without that discussion, Tommy and Heather are effectively monogamous too. In both cases, the cheater is having sex with someone outside the circle and breaking the relationship agreement in the process.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
On this, we may have to agree to disagree. In my opinion, in both cases it's essentially the exact same breach of agreement and trust.

A way to visualize how I see it is relationship "circles," where the people inside the circle are acceptable for sexual activity. In the monogamous relationships, it's just the two partners. In Tommy and Heather's, it's actually also just the two of them unless and until they discuss allowing someone else from outside (and even then, only temporarily and under the terms they agreed upon). In both cases, the cheater is having sex with someone outside the circle and breaking the relationship agreement in the process.
All of this in depth analysis of the rules for an open relationship are very interesting I guess. But it's only a matter for Tommy and Heather. It's nothing that should concern the MC, or anybody else at B&R.

Reactions: Riaman

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Wow wow wow! How did Jill were caught up in the middle of it? She's not naive (DO NOT SEND ME BELLA SAYING IT!) she's more like an angelical being with pureness in her heart (although Tybalt balls might disagree).
hey hey hey, i dont fear from Balla.:ROFLMAO: Jill is naive yes. naive is good trait for Jill and for Heather too. this trait even make Maya a little bit more likeable even with this hair.
tybalt balls deserve what got.
i just dont think being naive is an excuse to dont take responsibility for decision. what is Heather made to being Tommys girlfriend. it was her decision. so i blame Heather because she feels disappointed (and probaly more feelings) and this feeling makes her for revenge. she shouldnt feel it, she should have excepted for it.
Jill took the responsibility for being naive and did 3 horrible date with tybalt. but when she realize true, did she any revenge for it? no, she wanted scold tybalt what should do Heather too. yes, it endid with a kick for balls, but that because he stole her panties and ruined a fruit for her rest of life. that was a moment of heat. what Heather did with Nick was planned by her. and used out poor Nick. Nick probably dont mind it, but still using out.

Reactions: Educifer

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
All of this in depth analysis of the rules for an open relationship are very interesting I guess. But it's only a matter for Tommy and Heather. It's nothing that should concern the MC, or anybody else at B&R.
On one hand, I agree. Relationships are private matters, and generally should stay that way unless it rises to the level of abuse or danger, if someone in the relationship reaches out to discuss it, or if perhaps out of genuine concern a close friend expresses that they don't seem happy in their relationship.

That said, the way that someone publicly carries themselves and behaves in a relationship, romantic or otherwise, is a reasonable factor upon which to judge their character. If someone habitually lies and breaks their word, it reflects poorly upon them.

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That said, the way that someone publicly carries themselves and behaves in a relationship, romantic or otherwise, is a reasonable factor upon which to judge their character. If someone habitually lies and breaks their word, it reflects poorly upon them.
What like Maya and Josy?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
i just dont think being naive is an excuse to dont take responsibility for decision. what is Heather made to being Tommys girlfriend. it was her decision. so i blame Heather because she feels disappointed (and probaly more feelings) and this feeling makes her for revenge. she shouldnt feel it, she should have excepted for it.
Not going to lie, this sounds like classic victim blaming to me. Regardless of what she knew about Tommy's character before starting a relationship with him, he agreed to the terms of their relationship.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

A way to visualize how I see it is relationship "circles," where the people inside the circle are acceptable for sexual activity. In the monogamous relationships, it's just the two partners. In Tommy and Heather's, it's actually also just the two of them unless and until they discuss allowing someone else from outside (and even then, only temporarily and under the terms they agreed upon). Without that discussion, Tommy and Heather are effectively monogamous too. In both cases, the cheater is having sex with someone outside the circle and breaking the relationship agreement in the process.
and there is nothing wrong with see your way, even i agree with you about agreement and trust part.
as i see, the agreement is different, doing the same, in one case break the agreement on 1 big and 1 small point. in other case break the agreement on 1 small point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes