Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the positive feedback about these recaps I do with my wife ReallyNotTina. I figured y’all would find her as entertaining as I do. I remind you: If you have a significant other in your life, read your AVNs with her. Women already love romance novels—adult visual novels are just a more graphic variant.

Anyway, time for episode 4 of our Maya/Josy run. We got to the point in ep 3 where the MC (we call him Trey) finds out Maya has a girlfriend, and as you all know cuz it stopped being a spoiler years ago, it’s Josy. Since ReallyNotTina thinks Derek is an asshole (which, let’s be honest, he often is), I got her to let the MC make out with Isabella so he could stay with her. But the narration right after the makeout—“I wouldn’t have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help”—weirded her out a little.

Wife. I’ve been thinking about Bella since that whole “I’d have called for help” thing.​
Me. You’ve been thinking about Bella all week?​
Wife. Not all week, but some. You said in Acting Lessons, there was a love interest who turned out to be a stalker and killed one of the other girls.​
Me. Yep.​
Wife. So are you sure that’s not Bella in this story?​
Me. I doubt Dr. PinkCake is gonna repeat himself, but you never do know.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all the give and take, back and forth, I wouldn't be surprised if a laugh track spontaneously arose during these playthroughs.
1000054389.jpg
Being a DIK was filmed in front of a live studio audience.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Patrick: Do you see?
This explains Derek's reaction to MC finding out that Patrick's hitting Maya. He's worried that this truth might come out as well. Maybe Patrick wanted to fuck Maya and Derek "protected" her by offering himself instead. Well, I don't wanna give any ideas to the people that want to believe the theory of Derek actually being the long lost son of Neil.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Why the hell is Derek touching Patrick's ass in this picture? :KEK:

View attachment 3674362
Patrick: Let’s take a picture together!
*Derek and Patrick huddle up*
*Maya stands awkwardly in the corner, fiddling with her hands*
Patrick: Come closer, Maya! Mom is watching!
*Maya mumbles something indistinctive and joins them reluctantly*
Derek: Say cheese!
*Maya pouts, thinking how it’s hard to be a lesbian*
*camera snaps the shot*
Patrick: Let me see! *looks at the picture* What the fuck, Maya? Can’t you smile for a change? Why do you always have to be so difficult!
*Tears well up in Maya’s eyes and she walks away*

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Patrick: Let’s take a picture together!
*Derek and Patrick huddle up together*
*Maya stands awkwardly in the corner, fiddling with her hands*
Patrick: Come closer, Maya! Mom is watching!
*Maya mumbles something indistinctive and joins them reluctantly*
Derek: Say cheese!
*Maya pouts, thinking how it’s hard to be a lesbian*
*camera snaps the shot*
Patrick: Let me see! *looks at the picture* What the fuck, Maya? Can’t you smile for a change? Why do you always have to be so difficult!
*Tears well up in Maya’s eyes and she walks away*
Oddly enough, I could see it going almost exactly like this if we ever got a flashback scene to that moment.

Reactions: Talmadge

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
This explains Derek's reaction to MC finding out that Patrick's hitting Maya. He's worried that this truth might come out as well. Maybe Patrick wanted to fuck Maya and Derek "protected" her by offering himself instead. Well, I don't wanna give any ideas to the people that want to believe the theory of Derek actually being the long lost son of Neil.
1000054430.jpg

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Oddly enough, I could see it going almost exactly like this if we ever got a flashback scene to that moment.
Jokes aside, I think Maya was hiding a bruise with her right hand. Patrick most likely tugged at her arm not long before the taking of this picture. That would explain her expression too.
His flashback hit hard in the feels, but he’s still a shit dad. I’m not surprised Maya turned out as emotional as she is, the poor girl.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Why the hell is Derek touching Patrick's ass in this picture? :KEK:

View attachment 3674362
was i the only one who think, if Maya proud herself as she sounds, when she show this pic, why the hell dont smile? sure just the dev forgot put there a :) on her face
ep10: nope, that was deliberate, just the lame mc dont ask Maya why the long face :FacePalm:
in contrast, when Patrick goes to the dorm, Maya has the same pose, but i was think, she is just awkward. this time the dev perfectly hide it from me

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
was i the only one who think, if Maya proud herself as she sounds, when she show this pic, why the hell dont smile? sure just the dev forgot put there a :) on her face
ep10: nope, that was deliberate, just the lame mc dont ask Maya why the long face :FacePalm:
in contrast, when Patrick goes to the dorm, Maya has the same pose, but i was think, she is just awkward. this time the dev perfectly hide it from me
Before Maya showed the picture, the MC was picking up on the way she spoke about her problems. For example, when Maya says that Derek never gave up on her, the MC right away asks her "Who gave up on you?" as if he already knew that someone for sure did give up on Maya. He seemed to be trying to find out what's wrong with her because he knew that there was a reason for Maya's somewhat strange behavior, in the earlier episodes. But in that scene where she shows him the graduation photo, he conveniently decides not to mind what is clearly shown in the picture, only to let the story unfold the way DPC wants it to. The MC is pretty damn stupid but actually not usually as stupid as people believe, it's just that he has these moments where DPC writes him to be extra dumb for plot convenience.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Before Maya showed the picture, the MC was picking up on the way she spoke about her problems. For example, when Maya says that Derek never gave up on her, the MC right away asks her "Who gave up on you?" as if he already knew that someone for sure did give up on Maya. He seemed to be trying to find out what's wrong with her because he knew that there was a reason for Maya's somewhat strange behavior, in the earlier episodes. But in that scene where she shows him the graduation photo, he conveniently decides not to mind what is clearly shown in the picture, only to let the story unfold the way DPC wants it to. The MC is pretty damn stupid but actually not usually as stupid as people believe, it's just that he has these moments where DPC writes him to be extra dumb for plot convenience.
Girls don't like him for his brains :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes