Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You're theory, though a good one, has one slight flaws. Tybalt doesn't want Sage. He wants Jill. Who is a Royce. She didn't live in the same hotel as Stephen. So, I think mine holds a little more water.
I meant that Jill grew up in the same house Lynette did.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I meant that Jill grew up in the same house Lynette did.
I thought of you probably meant that after I said it. But I still think that Stephen is her little brother. Too many coincidences. To me, it looks like the MC has the same nose as Stephen. And a few other characteristics.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a feeling the last page of her diary will read something along the line of
"I am running away and marrying the love of my life. I will no longer be Lynette Burke, but Lynette Miller."

• Haha
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I thought of you probably meant that after I said it. But I still think that Stephen is her little brother. Too many coincidences. To me, it looks like the MC has the same nose as Stephen. And a few other characteristics.
I'm pretty sure Stephen is older than Lynette would be, though that is hardly the important point. They are very close in age. In fact they might be twins. History is repeating itself! Again! Stephen is Neil's Derek. It means that Maya is the MC's true destiny.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure Stephen is older than Lynette would be, though that is hardly the important point. They are very close in age. In fact they might be twins. History is repeating itself! Again! Stephen is Neil's Derek. It means that Maya is the MC's true destiny.
Maybe. But in the playthrough I did on Steam, I chose Sage (only choice I had to make, as she was the only LI to chose from. LoL) This time, I'm working on a Jill LI. Then, maybe Jojo or Maya.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
But you've only completed Sage's path? Or are we miscommunicating here?
Yeah. I had lost my save I had when I was up to episode 6. And played other games, so I kind of forgot about this one for a bit. Had to restart because of the lost save.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah. I had lost my save I had when I was up to episode 6. And played other games, so I kind of forgot about this one for a bit. Had to restart because of the lost save.
Wow. I've lost count of how many times I've gone through this one. I kinda assumed everyone here had. No shame to you or anyone else for that, but I really haven't checked my posts for potential spoilers. Now I'm worried I might have ruined surprises for new players.

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
Wow. I've lost count of how many times I've gone through this one. I kinda assumed everyone here had. No shame to you or anyone else for that, but I really haven't checked my posts for potential spoilers. Now I'm worried I might have ruined surprises for new players.
Shame on you! :FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally started playing 0.10.1, after a long time, and I’m glad that my saves still exist :Kappa: The thing is that before downloading I didn’t find any files among other my games, I was lucky...

I'll start with Jill branch first, each in order :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Episode 11 is still months from releasing, but all the discussion, memes and simpering I've participated in the past month makes me want to replay the game, especially since I still find new things all the time.

For example, when Episode 10 came out I redid all my saves. So in Episode 9, when Maya is telling Sage about how she kissed a boy, Sage comments that he must've been one hell of a guy. And Maya ALWAYS says "Yeah. He is." and that it was MC. But it turns out that on a non-throuple path, and if you didn't choose Maya in either Episode 5 or 7, she won't say the first part. And I only found that out because for one certain save, I picked "Still have feelings for Josy" and chose Josy both times. Otherwise I always choose Maya for Episode 7, no matter what (unless I'm favoring Josy in the throuple, but I'd still get the line).

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Episode 11 is still months from releasing, but all the discussion, memes and simpering I've participated in the past month makes me want to replay the game, especially since I still find new things all the time.

For example, when Episode 10 came out I redid all my saves. So in Episode 9, when Maya is telling Sage about how she kissed a boy, Sage comments that he must've been one hell of a guy. And Maya ALWAYS says "Yeah. He is." and that it was MC. But it turns out that on a non-throuple path, and if you didn't choose Maya in either Episode 5 or 7, she won't say the first part. And I only found that out because for one certain save, I picked "Still have feelings for Josy" and chose Josy both times. Otherwise I always choose Maya for Episode 7, no matter what (unless I'm favoring Josy in the throuple, but I'd still get the line).
DPC has great attention to detail, its one of the reasons I can accept waiting a year for an update. No other game has the same quality/quantity combo.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes