Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I'm not the only one who does shit like this, right?
View attachment 3675953 View attachment 3675951

Currently planning for throuple path next. Because I love Maya.
I did something like this. My saves went up to page 15. Then I decided that it was just messy, deleted it all and now page 1 is for the saves of the currently active run that I constantly overwrite and from page 2 start the named saves from key points in a run. I have permanent saves for the episode 8 path choice, the choice on telling Josy about Chad because that affects what Sage does at the end of episode 10, the end of episode 9 if the Halloween party planner went really well and obviously at the end of episode 10.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
All the MGs have baggage, just a matter if who interests you despite their issues.
We had the baggage discussion about a week ago. And I think everyone agreed, that every single one of them had some form of baggage, whether self inflicted or by circumstance. It comes down to what you are prepared to overlook for the girl/s that interest you.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I used to do that, but with so many paths it got really out of control (I'm currently doing 9). Now I do a clean start for each path. I have all the paths saved in different folders. If I'm doing a Lily path, I put them in. If I want to do some Sage, I take Lily saves out, and put the Sage ones in. Just have to remember to delete the Renpy Folder saves on each shut down and relaunch. I found that a lot easier to manage.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I used to do that, but with so many paths it got really out of control (I'm currently doing 9). Now I do a clean start for each path. I have all the paths saved in different folders. If I'm doing a Lily path, I put them in. If I want to do some Sage, I take Lily saves out, and put the Sage ones in. Just have to remember to delete the Renpy Folder saves on each shut down and relaunch. I found that a lot easier to manage.
That's a nice approach. I will try it next time.

Reactions: Milton749

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I usually save them just by Affinity Girl's name Episode end, Affinity Girl's name Big scene or Affinity Girl's name Big choice.

Right now have ChickJill, NeutralJill, NeutralSage, NeutralLily and NeutralThrouple saves.

Will add DikQuinn, Manwhore and Dikbella after episode 11 drop.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO: , talking about overcomplicating things :ROFLMAO:

I just name the pages :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-05-27 17-17-09-09.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-27 17-17-23-85.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-27 17-17-30-69.jpg

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think I got it figured out. Mr. Burke lives in a hotel. The MC's grandpa owns hotels. The MC's mom was a Burke. It all fits. Jade is married in, so no blood relation. Sage is adopted. So no blood relation. It all makes sense now.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I think I got it figured out. Mr. Burke lives in a hotel. The MC's grandpa owns hotels. The MC's mom was a Burke. It all fits. Jade is married in, so no blood relation. Sage is adopted. So no blood relation. It all makes sense now.
The guy that people think is MC's grandpa is at the preps party talking to who you could assume might be Rusty's father since he also had dark red hair. Reason why people think that that's the MC's grandpa is because he has the same suit as MC's grandpa does in the flashback image shown when Neil is telling the MC the story of him and Lynette in the beginning of the game. You can also see part of his face in that same scene.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Where did you get the Mr Burke lives in a hotel part? Also, Mr Burke? Do you mean Stephen?

All in all it sounds like a pretty solid theory.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Where did you get the Mr Burke lives in a hotel part? Also, Mr Burke? Do you mean Stephen?

All in all it sounds like a pretty solid theory.
Have you not gotten to the end of Season 2 and been on both Jade and Sage's paths? You fuck Jade in their home.then, you go to that home and mention that it is a hotel. And you realize youve been there before.

anony66

Oct 9, 2017

Absolutely not. With the Season 1+2 install I am, including some spacing between different playthroughs, on save page 42. And with Season 3 I'm on page 83, since I've got to leave space for future updates. :KEK:
And I haven't even really played Jill or J&M paths yet. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes